PreeRan FF: Not so Clandestine

Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys,

Thank you for all the love you have been giving my stories.
I can't tell you how much that means to me.

I'm not sure if this is FF or a collection of OS.
It will focus on how everyone finds out that Karan and Preeta are dating.

This is in a way continuation to my TS - Shayad.

Have fun reading and let me know how was it.

Happy Diwali everyone.

Love
Mish

------

When you are dating in a clandestine fashion , there are high chances that people will find out. Chances are even higher if you have been dating for 7 months.

Karan and Preeta had managed to stay under the radar for 7 long months. Only accomplice they had was Karan's driver Harish. Not that anyone had ever poured their heart out to Harish but the signs were all there. Everytime Karan called or received Preeta's call , Harish turned up the volume of radio. Everytime he was asked to pick up Preeta , he had a slight smile on his face and never revealed the whereabouts of 302 , Belvedere Towers to anyone. This was a closely guarded secret!

Not that Karan and Preeta never thought about adding people to the " Those who know about us" list , but they just didn't know how to do it. Harish has always wondered who would be the next to know. His bet was either Shristi or Sameer. His betting sense was as good as his driving and the next to join him in the exclusive list was Sristi Arora.

A popular cricket player , Karan Luthra was a permanent fixture in Mumbai Indians squad. His performance like his love life was super rocking and call for national duty was round the corner.

Today he was all set to play to against the Rajasthan team and this would mark his 50th match. Karan had coaxed Preeta to watch the match live but she had refused point blank. She had stated she could barely watch the live match on TV let alone sit in a stadium and watch the match with 35000 other spectators. Karan prided on a lot of things when it came to his girlfriend but handling stress wasn't one of them.

He wondered how she had managed to become a doctor while handling stress so poorly. Just a week ago they were watching a recording of Karan's 5th IPL century. While Karan was casually sipping his beer , Preeta was eating her nails. Karan had to remind her that he had scored a century in this match and she could relax. She had asked him repeatedly if this was the match and why did he take so long between 93 and 100. Not so much for her but for his sanity , he never pressurised her to watch the match live in the stadium.

Srishti had enthusiastically set everything up for the match. Popcorn, check ! Pepsi, check ! Cushion on the couch, check! Cells in the remote , check ! TataSky bill paid, check ! She was going to support her hero Karan Sir today. She called Preeta di to come and watch the match live. Karan came to open the batting. Preeta sat on the chair chanting a series of mantras. Karan hit the fast bowler for a 4 and the very next ball smacked him for a 6. Shristi jumped from the couch to do her signature step.

" Sristi, aaram se. Let's not disturb him", Preeta said from the chair where she sat rooted.

" Di. Woh stadium main khel rahe hai. Idhar main celebrate kar rahi hun aur wahan 35000. Tension mat lo , meri awaaz nahn pahunchegi ", she said sitting back on the couch.

Preeta then peeped through the dupatta that she was using to shield her eyes. Karan had missed the next ball completely. Sristi was super amused and told Preeta that her hiding her face behind the veil wasn't really hampering Karan's vision. This won her the trademark Preeta glare.

The next ball was his undoing! He tried the play the pull shot and the ball hit him on his head . Ball was able to find its way through the helmet and hit him directly. Karan fell on the ground and blood oozed out. Such injuries and concussions were part of the game. However, the cut didn't stop bleeding. Medic that was on the ground decided to call the stretcher fearing excessive blood loss and a mild concussion. What didn't help the matter was camera zooming on the blood oozing and the agony on Karan's face.

Preeta was hysterical. She howled and between tears and some incoherent dialogues she tried calling Karan. Shristi assured her that the commentators were saying that Karan was better and his absence from the field was only precautionary. Preeta wasn't having any of it. Shristi called Rishab and put the call on loudspeaker. Rishab assured Shristi that Karan was fine and had just had his scan done. There was no injury.

Shristi knew that Karan and Preeta but friends but her sister wasn't really known for such histrionics. To add to Shristi's woes , Preeta got an asthma attack. Her asthma attacks were directly linked to panic attacks. Karan's injury had triggered a panic attack for Preet? Shristi wondered what was she missing ?

After an hour , when Preeta had calmed down and was sleeping post her attack , her phone rang. Shristi saw Karan's name flash. She picked up the phone and informed him that Preeta di in a state of panic had called him 14 times. Karan heard the word panic and asked if she had asthma attack. Shristi replied yes and Karan informed her that he would be coming to their place Asap.

Shristi wasn't sure about panic attack but she sure had a curiosity attack ? Why the sudden concern for each other ? she pinched herself to make sure she wasn't sleepwalking , sleep talking or dreaming. Didn't these two fight like pigs ? Cats and dogs?

Karan Luthra was in Arora house faster than his strike rate. He didn't even wait to say customary hi to Sristi who has opened the door for him. He directly rushed to Preeta's room to check on her. Like a scene from Karan Johar movie her sister sensed his presence and woke up. In a flash her sister sat up and hugged Karan.

Sristi was sure her eyes couldn't possibly pop out any more. They sat there embracing one another. She was too shocked seeing what was happening that her ears were not co operating with her. She craned her long neck to hear what words were being exchanged. All she heard were

" Tumne toh meri jaan hi nikal Di thi"

" Cricket mein injuries are part of the game"

" I was so scared. Agar kuch ho jaata toh"

" Nahn hota."

" Don't be so sure. Aur agli baar kisi fast bowler ko pull shot nahn marna. Bata do apne coach ko"

" Theek hai. Now relax"

Oh my god! Did Karan Luthra just agree to not play his favourite shot? And that too because his sister had asked him to?

OMG! OMG! Finally it hit her.
These two were in love ! They were dating.

Hawww! The audacity of these two !

" How long?" She thundered from the doorway.

" woh..." Karan mumbled

" Aapse baad mein, pehle Preeta di aap mujhe batao" asked Shristi.

Sheepishly Preeta looked at Shristi and said" 7 months"

Sristi's face formed a perfect O and she stood in a daze. They had been dating for 7 months and she had no clue. What an idiot she was.

Preeta got up from the bed fearing Shristi's next reaction or dialogue. She could be caustic with both.

"Aapne mera dil toh diya Di", Sristi muttered

" I'm sorry Shristi , I wanted to tell you magar samajh nahn aaya kaise", Preeta eyed her sister in dismay.

Tears streamed down her face and Shristi said" Maine aapse kaha tha Karan sir mere hero main. Unki behen mujhe mat bulao. Apne toh sister in law ka rishta official kar diya"

Now it was Preeta's turn to have her mouth form a perfect O. So her sister wasn't upset with her dating Karan but was upset that she would be his sister in law. Shristi was always bordering crazy but today she had crossed to the other side.

Karan smiled and hugged Shristi," Shristi sister in law ki translation Hindi mein saali hoti hai aur saali ki Kya kahawat hai?"

" Saali aadhi ghar waali" she said between muffled sobs.

She wiped her tears," Yeh better hai aur ab..." before she could complete she started crying again. Her sobs increased in intensity.

" Ab Kya hua" Karan asked perplexed.

" Aap logon ne mere saath bahut bura kiya. On one hand you make me Karan Luthra's sister in law. I can't kiss that poster in my room good night. Secondly , you make me that Shorty, Sameer Luthra's relative. Aapne mera uss Luthra se rishta jod diya" she sobbed.

And that night Preeta's asthma attack, Karan's injury and their not so clandestine relationship all lay forgotten!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shristi!!!!🤣🤣
Out of all the things she could cry about, it had to be that she'll be related to Sameer😆

I love this concept, family members finding out about relationships are always the most entertaining things to read😆

I look forward to the next person on the list
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it!
From Preeta being nervous for Karan, having an attack, Karan rushing over, their PDA making it obvious to Shristi! Everything was sooo good

Do continue soon!
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is  amazing  put more parts 
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love how you've put together the story in a beautiful way! From Preeta's panic attacks to Karan's concern and love, everything was so perfectly sketched out! And shrishti being typically srishti was the icing on the cake! I could totally expect her to say something like that- that now she'll be related to Sameer Luthra! Overall, it was a really enjoyable read and now I'm left craving for more! Please update soon! :)
And Happy Diwali! :)
Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god mish this is sooo great i should say.
It was truly amazing do continue soon i guess someday i am going to fall in love with u for such good writings🤣
Zonuzaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent!!!update sooon cant w8...
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It wass soo cutee...
Srishti's dialogues were so similar to the character.. Preeta's tension n attack n that 93-100 wala part was just so cute..karan's concern srishti knowing..Alll was just so so adorable.. You r really a good writer Mish.. I keep looking forward to your writings.. when i opened this n saw your name i already got excited n smiler knowing this is going to be another master piece..
Waiting for the second part..
SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Holy whackamolyyy,  Mish you're an absolute Gem! 
I'm loving you more with every passing story,  the way you write is incredible.
Perfectly worded and just the right amount of everything! 
Poor srishti,  being Karan's sister in law was sad enough for her but the poor girl just can't bear the thought of being related to Sameer.
This was so good, I can't wait for the rest of the family! 

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow its really amazing loved it n waiting for next part