Untitled l Hira Mani, Ali Abbas, Anum Fayyaz, Aly Khan

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

"Hira Mani is a passionate actor," Ali Abbas on his new co-star

Paired opposite Hira in his latest, Ali Abbas is all set to explore a new genre once again. 

There are a few actors in the drama industry, who, in a very short period of time, have given us some very memorable plays. And so because of their passion for acting, we keep an extra eye out on them to see what latest projects they are signing up on.

Ali Abbas is one such actor. We really liked his work in Nazar-e-Bad, Titli and Khaali Haath to name a few and so we're always eager to find out what is next for this talented guy. And as he tells us, Ali Abbas is now working with Hira Mani in an upcoming 7th Sky Entertainment project.

Curious to know more, we got in touch with Ali Abbas, who'll be playing the main lead in the drama, and decided to ask him a few questions and get exclusive insights just for you. Here is what the actor shared with us;

"The play is directed by Zeeshan Ahmed with whom I had worked in the play Mehr aur Meherban for Urdu 1. And now we are coming together for this one as well."

Knowing that Hira Mani is also in the cast, we asked if she was actually paired opposite Ali or not?

"Hira and I are playing a married couple in the drama. The story actually begins with six years of marriage being passed, so it is a very complex theme. It has a lot of social messages in it that I cannot reveal at the moment but there are two sides to the serial; one is from the man's perspective and the other from the woman's," said Ali.

Adding further, Ali told us how this one drama would be different from his other works. "The theme is a little dark I would say, not a very happy go lucky setting, like one would associate with Hira and her chirpy personality. Hira's playing a very different character in this one and the whole play is based on the relationship of this couple."

Ali Abbas has been experimenting with his roles for some time now. He played a strict and rather cruel husband in Khaali Haath but he switched roles in Titli and did a lovable character. So, what sort of a character is Ali looking at in his latest work.

"I play the role of a guy called Waleed. He is an educated individual who loves his life but due to unexpected twists and turns, he undergoes significant changes and his personality evolves from a boy to a man. Its basically my self-realization journey in the play," Ali revealed.

With the shooting still going on and Ali Abbas enjoying himself , it was nice to hear him shower praises on his co-star Hira.

"Hira is a passionate actor. We, along with the director, work on each and every scene by improvising a lot. The best part is that we both share good vibes and are comfortable with one another which results in zero issues while improvising. Basically we just help one another in building up a scene and characters," confessed Ali.

Read:Brilliant performance by Ali Abbas makes Titli a must watch

Ali has always picked up projects that have earned him great reviews and so we had to ask him about his reason for this particular project.

"I operate in a very different way as an actor. Whenever a script comes to me, my point is never to see whom I'm paired opposite but the director. Also the main thing which makes me say yes, is my character in a script. It doesn't have to be a hero because i don't believe in doing a simple hero character as I believe in making my character the hero of the play and this I learnt from Nauman Ejaz. So I look for a good character which I can rely on for the next six months and this character, Waleed made me say yes because the theme was dark and different from all the other things going on and of course a good team altogether," mentioned Ali.

Written by Samina Ejaz , the drama besides Ali Abbas and Hira Mani will also star Ally Khan, Nida Mumtaz, Anum Fayyaz (who plays a important part in the love triangle between Ali and Hira) and Rabia Naureen to name a few. With a stellar cast and of course Ali Abbas in the lead, we are looking forward to watching and reviewing this one soon, so stay tuned to HIP for more updates.

https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1153730/hira-mani-is-a-passionate-actor-ali-abbas-on-his-new-co-star

Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ew!! Only good one is hira mani
awida thumbnail