18th Oct - Live Update (Mahek reaches KM)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Banwarilal scolds that they are scared that the truth will be revealed in front of the world and that's why you don't let that girl go out ... mandhar shouts that she is his wife and one day he will claim his rights on her and than gets unconscious...Mahek FIL comes into her room and she tells let's go from here and she tells they won't leave this opportunity because of mandhar fear and go and sing on the wedding and motivates him to go to Delhi...he agrees and they start going when mandhar holds Mahek hand and smiles wickedly and than sleeps again...

Shaurya is drinking sitting in his balcony... looking at their marriage pics.  ..BG song bas ek baar tumko plays , he remembers all the moments spend with her, and than looks at pics in his room...he talks to his picture saying Everyone says you aren't there but I know you are with me ..in my memories and in my heart.. either you come back to me or take me with you...at same time they show Mahek stepping out her house covering her face and looks back last time before leaving..

It's morning marriage preparation are going on ..maasi scolds a cook when sweets doesn't taste good and tells make sweets like they make in Mathura.. Vicky comes and tells we can't go there or bring some chef from there  so we have to adjust with him..

Mahek reaches Delhi ..her FIL looks for a auto , and Neev insists on eating golgappa...her FIL talks to a sharing auto...and they sit ..Mohit and Sonal also comes there with a baby after eating golgappa and shares the same auto..Mahek looks at them but doesn't recognize..Monal are busy playing with kid later Neev ..and Mohit sleep and auto reach the destination..Mahek ask Neev to get down and Sonal looks at Mahek but she gets down.. Mohit ask waht happened..she tells this voice but than she stops and ask him to sleep..

Shaurya is in Balcony talking to someone..Karuna comes and tells can't you take out 2 Minutes for me and takes away his phone...he tells it's important call and tells her he is doing whatever she is asking and when ever they need him he will come down..Karuna ask till when you will live like this..he tells happiness has stolen 1 year back and now he just breathing don't know when
will that stop..

Banwarilal comes to KM along with Mahek..but guard doesn't allow them saying they don't have any such information...Neev tells go and inform them they will recognize but he doesn't allow..Neev sneaks inside KM 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aaj toh mujhe bhi laga Bhai ki Shadi hei πŸ˜² Chalo koi nehi MS aagayi hei πŸ˜ƒ Shadi toh Mehrya ki hi hogi πŸ₯³
Manjulaiju thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shaadi surely SK ka hei. Suna usne kaha kapade pehenkar neeche aa jauongi.
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shamz .
So it a guilt trip and it sk marriage😑
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But ek chiz hei..aaj kaal toh show mein cutie pies kuch jayada hi ho gayi hei πŸ˜³ Sonal ki Baby πŸ˜³ CV's bhula nehi πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so sonal also sum wat saw mehak...but stopped...why ?
Good tat neev is inside I'm shaurya wud for his rescue !
That mandar ...talli hoke sogaya...good tat he was talli till mehak reached Delhi πŸ˜†
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's some fifth marriage in ZKM right? And then they say they have low budget πŸ˜†
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sonal- Mohit with baby 😲 What is ST planning for future?

It's hard to even read SK crying and just breathing like a lifeless soul.. I hope this torture ends soon and he meets his Mehak.

Why is Karuna even forcing him for marriage? 🀒

Thanks Sham for the update.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Tho bhai ki shaadi ho rahi hai kya ? Phir se ?  πŸ€”
Did they tell its boy or girl for sonal ? β“
Nandu0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Tho bhai ki shaadi ho rahi hai kya ? Phir se ?  πŸ€”