Ishqbaaz fame Additi Gupta doesn't buy gold on Dhanteras

Posted: 6 years ago
Ishqbaaz fame Additi Gupta doesn't buy gold on Dhanteras

Actress Additi Gupta, known for shows like Ishqbaaz and Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil, says she doesn't like to step out for gold shopping on Dhanteras, being celebrated on October 17 this year.
"I had earlier tried to get gold and silver coins on Dhanteras, but now I don't enjoy as shops look like fish markets," the actress said in a statement.
Read Also:
Being in TV industry is constant struggle: Additi Gupta
While the shops selling metals are generally full of buyers, there are other items that she likes to purchase.
"There are good offers for a lot of products that can be gifted to orphans. So I urge others to buy a gift for them and try to light up the festive day and enjoy sweets and snacks with them, the way I do every year," she said.

Found this on net today and I totally disagree with TOI. Additi Gupta is best known for Kis Desh. not pardes .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS ðŸ˜Š
Yeah they made a mistake in the show's name. 

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

TFS ðŸ˜Š

Yes, kis desh was a trp topper on the other hand pardes was a flop serial.
indira.ph thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. She is so sweet. Love her
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

TFS ðŸ˜Š 

I think news article only want to write current or recent show so they ignore everything else. Many times such things happened so far on tv and print even SBS Edited by AASUS - 6 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ty for updating us and this article seem to have created some noise among readers of IF😆 Edited by AASUS - 6 years ago