'Rishi Tumhari Tanuja Tumhare Samne'- Tanuja Nailed it Perfectly Today

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh! What a mindblowing TanShi scenes they were today! First soul connection when Tanuja felt something very wrong when Rishi was hit on the head by the goon.

They the best part of today's episode was that in which Tanuja said with pain-filled emotions that 'Rishi Tumhari Tanuja Tumhare Samne'. 

Then that scene in wwhwhich Tanuja carefully and so lovingly applied the 'lep' in Rishi's wound.

These mindblowing scenes made my day today. TANSHI'S LOVE was evident profoundly today.

Loved it, loved it a lot. Kratika a.k.a. Tanuja nailed it today with her exceptional expressions of her eternal love.
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I partially say it was a touching scene
Just by tanuja saying your tanuja we cannot say that ...as since mu s still there..rishi side fine..tanuja side s wavering..I felt direction has to be improved in tanuja characterization..it happened with rishi character as well before..
arya1210 thumbnail
Really Yaar love that seen.Full of care and love.And the smile which appear on rishi's face when he heard that words from tanuja was epic.Love it so much.
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

Oh! What a mindblowing TanShi scenes they were today! First soul connection when Tanuja felt something very wrong when Rishi was hit on the head by the goon.

They the best part of today's episode was that in which Tanuja said with pain-filled emotions that 'Rishi Tumhari Tanuja Tumhare Samne'.

Then that scene in wwhwhich Tanuja carefully and so lovingly applied the 'lep' in Rishi's wound.

These mindblowing scenes made my day today. TANSHI'S LOVE was evident profoundly today.

Loved it, loved it a lot. Kratika a.k.a. Tanuja nailed it today with her exceptional expressions of her eternal love.

totally agree with you and precap is killing me. the preleap scence of tanshi again.And tanuja is dressed somewhat like tanu.I am waiting for it
Divya333 thumbnail
Haa Tanuja rocked today's episode. The pain in her eyes is clearly evident. I must say hats off to CVs for today's episode n for precap also.
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvedha399

I partially say it was a touching scene

Just by tanuja saying your tanuja we cannot say that ...as since mu s still there..rishi side fine..tanuja side s wavering..I felt direction has to be improved in tanuja characterization..it happened with rishi character as well before..

We have be contextual Vedha! In fact, the new additions, today's episode were a part of dragging, so I'm not talking about the story it is all about TanShi. Today Tanuja was simply superb in delivering her eternal love, that tumhari Tanuja had really come from inner core of the heart. For me, it was hilarious TanShi moment. 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya1210

Really Yaar love that seen.Full of care and love.And the smile which appear on rishi's face when he heard that words from tanuja was epic.Love it so much.

Exactly Arya! TanShi were simply outstanding in their expressions. Tanuja has been too negative with Rishi due to her MUs but she clearly demonstrated that her love for Rishi hasn't lessened at all, in fact it must have multiplied many folds due to separation. When her MU will be cleared, surely she will express them in fullest. 

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

We have be contextual Vedha! In fact, the new additions, today's episode were a part of dragging, so I'm not talking about the story it is all about TanShi. Today Tanuja was simply superb in delivering her eternal love, that tumhari Tanuja had really come from inner core of the heart. For me, it was hilarious TanShi moment. 

I think if you read my comment ..I was talking about characterization I was not telling about story..I m saying direction lacks in terms of characters ..each day it s different 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya333

Haa Tanuja rocked today's episode. The pain in her eyes is clearly evident. I must say hats off to CVs for today's episode n for precap also.

Exactly Divya! Tanuja was pouring her love to Rishi in the best possible way and most importantly Rishi witnessed it and experienced it. 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kvedha399

I think if you read my comment ..I was talking about characterization I was not telling about story..I m saying direction lacks in terms of characters ..each day it s different 

Did you such a fault in characterization of Tanuja today? Sorry yaar, I couldn't see it, would you please convince me? 

Plus, so far CVs have not butchered the character Tanuja as they had done with Rishi during his engagement. Hope they will not do that with this re-incarnated character.