Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: maya-kk

So looks like the cvs told a different concept to Avinash when he was too do the show and then changed the story line where Rickey is doing everything
As I am sure Avinash would never agree to do a show where for days at end he is not seen on screen

We'll soon come to know since the leap is going to take place. Let's wait and watch. 
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article... well we know avi is a great person and he sees positivity but we want him onscreen as main character... This show is known as Avis show not Ricky's ... we started watching it as this was Avis show... nothing against Ricky but we need avi as grown up krish at any cost...
PS: Why didn't IF post this article in buzz... as far as we know they post sitting,standing, smiling swimming articles of their favs... then why not this one posted?
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

Thanks for the article... well we know avi is a great person and he sees positivity but we want him onscreen as main character... This show is known as Avis show not Ricky's ... we started watching it as this was Avis show... nothing against Ricky but we need avi as grown up krish at any cost...
PS: Why didn't IF post this article in buzz... as far as we know they post sitting,standing, smiling swimming articles of their favs... then why not this one posted?

When you know the reason then why are  you wasting your energy?  For IF Avi is not worth a penny. If this show had their favourite actor they would have given an article every other day. 
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

U said it pearl their fav get articles about silly tit bits
But Good talented actors are ignored
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Maya where did you read the article about the leap...
Very weird there's rarely any article about this show.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

So looks like the cvs told a different concept to Avinash when he was too do the show and then changed the story line where Rickey is doing everything
As I am sure Avinash would never agree to do a show where for days at end he is not seen on screen

Money wise also avinash is more expensive compared to little Ricky so the makers are just
trying to extract as much as they can from the little one and they sidelined the actor.
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

@Maya where did you read the article about the leap...
Very weird there's rarely any article about this show.

I was wondering the same leap when
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry avinash dont  agree with you we fans watch the show for you not for a kid i no he act good but when show is out we no you are the hero not zero so dont make us feel you are happy with the show i no you are very upset too like your fans
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Money wise also avinash is more expensive compared to little Ricky so the makers are just
trying to extract as much as they can from the little one and they sidelined the actor.

Yes, you're right. I guess the CVs realised that the viewers have accepted Ricky wholeheartedly and that they don't have to spend as much as they would spend on Avi so why not go on with him. So, they decided to sideline Avi. Very sad that an actor like Avi is used only to promote their show. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes, you're right. I guess the CVs realised that the viewers have accepted Ricky wholeheartedly and that they don't have to spend as much as they would spend on Avi so why not go on with him. So, they decided to sideline Avi. Very sad that an actor like Avi is used only to promote their show. 

Exactly up to them they found a way to continue the show but they should have done a good calculation about the capacity of a child and till when viewers is going to believe them... A little child of 8 facing 4-5 adults and needs to fight them mentally and physically how weird and unacceptable it is.
After watching a few episodes initially I thought they are going to show a grown up krish but they have decided to keep him as a kid.😲