Ayushman Bhava

Avinash Sachdev: I don't mind the child artiste gaining prominence on

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Avinash Sachdev: I don't mind the child artiste gaining prominence on my show

Avinash SachdevAvinash Sachdev Screen time often becomes a bone of contention between co-actors. So, when we heard that actor Avinash Sachdev is upset about his character getting sidelined and eight-year-old child artiste Ricky Patel taking over as the lead on the TV show, 'Ayushman Bhava', we weren't surprised.

A source associated with the show informed us, "While Avinash shot for 15 days in September, he has only shot for a few days this month. He is upset with the way his character is being sidelined. He has told a few people that if his track doesn't shape up, he will look out for other opportunities."

However, when BT contacted Avinash, he denied there was any truth to the buzz. He said, "I have no issues with Ricky's character gaining prominence. He is a talented artiste. In fact, it has been a great experience for both of us as we've learnt a lot from each other. I play his past on the show and am seen in flashback scenes. Also, every character in this show is important as the story is the hero. I have never bothered about quantity. The need of the hour is that the subjects need to undergo a makeover and I am happy to be part of such a unique concept."

He adds, "The production house has blocked 15 days a month of mine. It gives me enough time to focus on my scenes and enhance them. Also, in my free time, I get to indulge in my passion for photography and direction. I am enjoying this phase where I can pursue my profession and passion together."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing 

Knew Avinash is a very fair and talented actor and so is Rickey but this show was touted as Avinash new revenge wala show 
So what's happening why Avinash is hardly seen in his own show 

Looks like as before in other shows other actors are riding on backs of Avinash as he is a good and talented actor and don't mind that but not at the cost of Avinash being side lined 

Don't matter how good an actor Rickey is wanted to watch this show for Avinash not some child actor who frankly I had never heard of again nothing against Rickey but ... very disappointed 
Edited by maya-kk - 6 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It is time that he's back otherwise a child holding on the reins continuously it will look fake.
maya-kk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

It is time that he's back otherwise a child holding on the reins continuously it will look fake.

True 
Avinash needs to come back full time 
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maya-kk

True 
Avinash needs to come back full time 

Agree with you guys. Story has reached a dead end. 
Ricky and that old man are the leads ! 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
If this show was a kids show then Ricky could have been the lead. But, this is not a kids show. And, from the beginning it was said that this is Avi's show. Suddenly everything changed and Avi's disappeared. It's o.k that Ricky is given more screen space since he's reincarnated as Avi. But, it's high time he grows up and Avi takes his place. 
Mariia.R thumbnail
Well, I hate seeing him sidelined.. I have seen that happen before and I don't want it to happen again. Glad that Avinash can direct, do other stuff etc but... They promoted this show as Avis show, so it would be a high time to bring him back to play the lead role. 
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mr-

Well, I hate seeing him sidelined.. I have seen that happen before and I don't want it to happen again. Glad that Avinash can direct, do other stuff etc but... They promoted this show as Avis show, so it would be a high time to bring him back to play the lead role. 

Yes this show was promoted as Avinash new show 
It's not Avinash show it's Ricky's show --nothing against him but it's high time Avinash is back in the show 
Like Fatima says this is not a kids show so why so much emphasis on Krish --enough time for Krish to grow up and Avinash back again and not just in flash backs 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mr-

I too hate him to be sidelined and yes agree with you. This is not the first time. If Avi was to be seen in flashbacks why did the CVs promote the show as Avi's show?  Maybe so that they could get some viewers since noone would  have watched this show for Ricky.
maya-kk thumbnail
So looks like the cvs told a different concept to Avinash when he was too do the show and then changed the story line where Rickey is doing everything
As I am sure Avinash would never agree to do a show where for days at end he is not seen on screen