Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishsr

AnanyaπŸ€—

How are you?

I think she knows that husbands and wives have closeness, but I don't think she knows what that entails exactly... I mean is a biological thing... Om didn't suspect they had gone all the way at all. I don't see Gauri's Maa taking the time to discuss this with her. I think she knows all the typical... 'ladki khuli tijoori...etc' but nobody really discusses what that means and she only passed 5th class.

So as far as KT is concerned I think she knows he is the kind of rakshas she should fear (as defined by elder's warnings and Bollywood), but she doesn't know about the actual act.

Yes she could use internet chachi, but like I said before...

'But why would she?

I completely agree that Gauri is sharp - no doubt. But would this really be our jagraatha loving chirraya's area of interest? She is 'sanskaari ghar ka chirota' and not the forum type sanskaari πŸ˜†. I fee like if she knew it all she definitely would not be able to stand infront of OmkaraJi and say that they had done it - she couldn't even look at him shirtless without covering her eyes. πŸ˜†'

I don't think she's thought about it. Her duty extends to trying to make him comfortable - he's always been clear from that first SR (for Svetty's benefit), that he doesn't expect to get physical with her.

Boy he's gonna regret that now.πŸ˜†

Duh huh girl, Gauri's religiosity has nothing to do with her knowledge of physical relationships. πŸ˜†

I think she knows pretty much that is to know, but values her morals highly. Be it during the drugged romance or during the fake/psycho romance, Gauri has never run away. She's always been a willing participant, until she realized that its fake. 

Anyways, it doesn't matter because cvs change the character sketch at the drop of a hat. So, today's bold Gauri might become something else tomo.

Though I sincerely hope that they let her remain a mature woman and not make her into a shrinking violet. God please! 

Anyways, I heard that there is no Rikara today?

How stupid is that, I mean the makers of the show know that certain section of the audience watch the serial only for Rikara/Om/Gauri, then why won't they show them, when both are well and shooting? *touchwood*

Like the makers don't want TRP or what? Rikara is the only track right now which is not a filler. Woh bhi nahi dikhyenge toh phir ho gaya show ka kaam πŸ˜†

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
my fav pic right now 

kashishsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Duh huh girl, Gauri's religiosity has nothing to do with her knowledge of physical relationships. πŸ˜†

I think she knows pretty much that is to know, but values her morals highly. Be it during the drugged romance or during the fake/psycho romance, Gauri has never run away. She's always been a willing participant, until she realized that its fake. 

Anyways, it doesn't matter because cvs change the character sketch at the drop of a hat. So, today's bold Gauri might become something else tomo.

Though I sincerely hope that they let her remain a mature woman and not make her into a shrinking violet. God please! 

Anyways, I heard that there is no Rikara today?

How stupid is that, I mean the makers of the show know that certain section of the audience watch the serial only for Rikara/Om/Gauri, then why won't they show them, when both are well and shooting? *touchwood*

Like the makers don't want TRP or what? Rikara is the only track right now which is not a filler. Woh bhi nahi dikhyenge toh phir ho gaya show ka kaam πŸ˜†

But kahan se pata laga... another IB Raaz?πŸ˜†

I don't know - I would love a RiKara scene similar to that Oil scene in EBP, because Omkara would be hilarious in that - he's much more patient than Shlok, but would this annoy him, or would he find it cute?

Like I said in other AT:

Yaar, pretend Monday is Sunday...
Let's hope for Rokha tomorrow. No point crying over spilled milk😭, we will boil our blood for nothing. Surely if there is less TRP on days without RiKara, naturally the CVs will take a hint.

If not, well... I'm going down with my RiKara ship, but I refuse to jump off.

Can't wait for Jealous OSO Rocks... I think it will be worth the wait.

kashishsr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elation

Suggestions for AT name?

Maybe her iraada paka hai line

Or the next bit about vishwaas

'daulat ho na ho, vishwaas hai'
Edited by kashishsr - 6 years ago
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new ATπŸ₯³

On way to the 25th!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the previous AT:

[Quote] Originally posted by Priya_Iyer

Babes, you spoke my mind. I was thinking about the fake pregnancy too.

That girl knows Everything..EVERYTHING. ye humaari Ananya hi hai Jo usse naive and spiritual samajh rahi hai.πŸ˜†

Queenie loves her jatadhaari exactly how a woman should love her man!πŸ˜‰[/Quote]

I don't think she is naive, na huh, I never used the word naive. Aap humein galat samajh rahein hainπŸ˜†

In fact, I'm glad that Queenie is not a shrinking violet. FL's who run away at the first sign of physical intimacy irritate me.

Hamaari GKS is a Sayaani Chiraiyaa, I'm sure internet chaachi has taught her all that she needs to know.πŸ˜‰

I just think her 'love' is selfless, and hence pure.

Pure love does not mean that GKS is not in touch with her sensual side.πŸ˜‰

In fact, she is one of the few FLs in Indian who is bold and not unnecessarily shy, which is also another reason why I love her.

Ananyaa,

You mentioned na she isn't romantic or intense hence told.

She is selfless in the way she loves,without holding back anything. The heart gives its all. No holds barred. No vices involved. When he falls, he will be exactly the same! The process has begun tbh. Like mais says, they are similar in the way they love.

But she is romantic. More so than Him. Only her version of romance is the tender one. The flowery one. The hubby surprise hugging her from behind one.

And he is all intense and possessive. The pulling her to him and 'I cant say it here babe' 🀣

Which is why together, they scorch the screens. The right mix of the above two versions of love and romance is appealing.

Edited by Priya_Iyer - 6 years ago
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
I will take kashish's advice and pretend its a 48 hr long Sunday!

kashishsr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Iyer

I will take kashish's advice and pretend its a 48 hr long Sunday!

Le loh... muft ki salah thee.πŸ˜†
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

flawless beauty ❀️
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Iyer

Ananyaa,

You mentioned na she isn't romantic or intense hence told.

She is selfless in the way she loves,without holding back anything. The heart gives its all. No holds barred. No vices involved. When he falls, he will be exactly the same! The process has begun tbh. Like mais says, they are similar in the way they love.

But she is romantic. More so than Him. Only her version of romance is the tender one. The flowery one. The hubby surprise hugging her from behind one.

And he is all intense and possessive. The pulling her to him and 'I cant say it here babe' 🀣

Which is why together, they scorch the screens. The right mix of the above two versions of love and romance is appealing.

@bold: Yaar, mujhe sapne mat dikha! You know how cvs do our pappu.

Yeh sab toh ab fanfics mein hi milega. 

Today Gauri wore that lime green suit, which I love, but dekha kisne? Om/DPS ne nahi, dekha uss creepy guy ne. We were all begging for the return of the lime green suit, and look how cvs ruined it for us. 

Also, that guy is actually pretty creepy looking on screen, par pata nahi kyun they were playing soft music at his entry. πŸ€£
Priya_Iyer thumbnail

@bold: Yaar, mujhe sapne mat dikha! You know how cvs do our pappu.

Yeh sab toh ab fanfics mein hi milega.

Today Gauri wore that lime green suit, which I love, but dekha kisne? Om/DPS ne nahi, dekha uss creepy guy ne. We were all begging for the return of the lime green suit, and look how cvs ruined it for us.

Also, that guy is actually pretty creepy looking on screen, par pata nahi kyun they were playing soft music at his entry.🀣

Hain? Lime green suit was for the creep? I dint see the epi yet!

Koi na, ab she will ne repeating these suits as the other show is shut shop. :D

Umeed pe duniya kaayam hai boss!

Ye humaara viswaas hai.

πŸ˜†