Posted: 6 years ago
Hello and congratulations for new ATπŸ₯³
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Feludarocks

Ohh ok ok πŸ˜†

Aamaar Bangla is not that good, maybe because I'm a probaashi Bengali πŸ˜†

Feluda is my favorite of all Satyajit Ray works. I still read/watch it sometimes, though I'm in college now. πŸ˜†

I wish in future Shrenu would take up some Bengali project, not mainstream nonsense, but a nice parallel cinema/show. She is such a nuanced and pretty actress. I know my wish might never happen though. πŸ˜†

Hi debashree...our Poorva (Princess Pooru) is also probaashi bangali

I would love to see Shrenu in a bengali project too
Feludarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

Hi debashree...our Poorva (Princess Pooru) is also probaashi bangali

I would love to see Shrenu in a bengali project too

Oh looks like Shrenu has a lot of Bengali fans. πŸ˜Š

I didn't mention it but Shrenu's performance in the break up scene was marvelous, like it was just the right amount of drama and realism, the way she expressed her frustration and disappointment at Omkara suspecting her again was very well done. Shrenu does this slight hand movements which I really like. She just knows how to perform exactly what the camera requires. πŸ‘
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
credit - asc creations

kashishsr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Congratulations on the new ATπŸ₯³

On way to the 25th!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the previous AT:

[Quote] Originally posted by Priya_Iyer

Babes, you spoke my mind. I was thinking about the fake pregnancy too.

That girl knows Everything..EVERYTHING. ye humaari Ananya hi hai Jo usse naive and spiritual samajh rahi hai.πŸ˜†

Queenie loves her jatadhaari exactly how a woman should love her man!πŸ˜‰[/Quote]

I don't think she is naive, na huh, I never used the word naive. Aap humein galat samajh rahein hainπŸ˜†

In fact, I'm glad that Queenie is not a shrinking violet. FL's who run away at the first sign of physical intimacy irritate me.

Hamaari GKS is a Sayaani Chiraiyaa, I'm sure internet chaachi has taught her all that she needs to know.πŸ˜‰

I just think her 'love' is selfless, and hence pure.

Pure love does not mean that GKS is not in touch with her sensual side.πŸ˜‰

In fact, she is one of the few FLs in Indian who is bold and not unnecessarily shy, which is also another reason why I love her.

But guys... that pregnancy track is one of the reasons I think she's a bit clueless πŸ˜†. She thought Omkara would immediately accept that they consummated - it's not that simple. If she knew it all she probably wouldn't have gone that route. I feel like she knows that people get close and light goes out, blanket goes up and screen blurs. The fact that Omkara accepted it was actually shocking to me - logic ka homicide πŸ˜†, but I actually liked the way the actual track shaped up (leading to rain hug), so all good.Edited by kashishsr - 6 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri ke Pass Intrnet Chachi hai πŸ˜†

If she can find how to show line on the pregnancy test kit  , fool Omkara and BuaπŸ˜† So ofcourse she will find out more info via Internet πŸ˜†
Edited by Gaurika17 - 6 years ago
kashishsr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Gauri ke Pass Intrnet Chachi haiπŸ˜†

If she can find how to show line on he pregnancy test kit and ofcourse she will find out more info via InternetπŸ˜†

But why would she?

I completely agree that Gauri is sharp - no doubt. But would this really be our jagraatha loving chirraya's area of interest? She is 'sanskaari ghar ka chirota' and not the forum type sanskaari πŸ˜†. I fee like if she knew it all she definitely would not be able to stand infront of OmkaraJi and say that they had done it - she couldn't even look at him shirtless without covering her eyes. πŸ˜†
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishsr

But why would she?

I completely agree that Gauri is sharp - no doubt. But would this really be our jagraatha loving chirraya's area of interest? She is 'sanskaari ghar ka chirota' and not the forum type sanskaari πŸ˜†. I fee like if she knew it all she definitely would not be able to stand infront of OmkaraJi and say that they had done it - she couldn't even look at him shirtless without covering her eyes. πŸ˜†

Shirtlesa Who πŸ˜†

Sorry Kunal does not have body like to Lee to go Shirtless ...and he wont go shirless my pov ( not offending anyone ) ...

He looks Perfect with his Marroon Kurta on  ...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Gaurika17 - 6 years ago
kashishsr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Shirtlesa WhoπŸ˜†

Sorry Kunal does not have body like to Lee to go Shirtless ...and he wont go shirless ...

He looks Perfect with his Marroon Kurta on ...πŸ˜ƒ

Haan haan uske baade mein hi baath kar rahi hoon. But when he started to unbutton it, she thought he was taking it off πŸ˜†. 'Haaayi dhaiyaaa!! Eee ka kar rahe hain?'
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
saw ShrAvi yesterday in ZRA...they were cordial...seems evrything is okay now...Shrenu is a hardcore professional...my AsHlok mind became active again πŸ˜†