Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Continued from page 1

Finally! They were done with the staff meeting. Asfand could feel Dr. Sheroze and Dr. Asfa's subtle but curious stares at him. He was probably even more brusque than his usual self this time.

Zubia was seated opposite him and looked at him blankly during the meeting as though everything was perfectly normal. He was not fooled anymore by her seemingly composed demeanor.  Just an hour ago, she looked so fragile, ready to break. The memory of it made him clench his jaw, restless for some privacy so he could talk to her.

Zubia walked towards her room in the mess after her late evening shift. The grueling hospital routine which had been a blessed distraction till now no longer offered her it's protection. Waves of sadness enveloped her. Marriage to Dr. Asfandyar...her foolish heart leaped with joy when his mother proposed it but that feeling was quickly chased away by fear...it was do difficult to steel herself to walk away after making some excuses from their home, it felt more like home that her's ever had. Would she be able to return to it ever again?

If that was difficult, the conversation in his office was an even bigger ordeal. She should have kept her distance ever since that car ride, but he had become so attentive and caring towards her. He made her feel safe, cherished, desired..she was powerless to resist. She respected him so much, he was standing up for his long dead brother's respect and her brother could not be bothered to lift a finger for his little sister's respect,a sister who was alive and alone in this world.  That thought once again highlighted the stark difference between them. No, they could never be together.  

Lost in her thoughts, she did not notice that Asfand who was waiting at the end of the parking lot had been watching her. She was startled when he approached her and said "I will walk you home, we need to talk"

She was completely unprepared to face him in this state. She turned away and said "no, it's not far, it's not necessary" to which he replied firmly "yes, it's not but it's necessary".

Since she could not argue with him when he was in such a mood, she focused on calming her emotions, it was important for her to stay as emotionless as possible.

They walked in silence in the increasing darkness which came quickly to this beautiful mountainous region, the sound of birds the only sound punctuating it.

Suddenly he stopped and faced her.

"Zubia, what are your feelings for me?, he asked her in a clear voice. She sighed, she should have expected this directness from him, it was one of the things she admired about him.

Forcing herself to meet his eyes and speak in an even tone she said "I have a lot of respect for you and everyone in your family, I am sure you know that".

"Tell me you don't want to marry me", he said.

"I do not want to get married", she responded.

"I did not ask you whether you wanted to get married. Look me in the eye and tell me you do not want to marry me", he insisted.

"This conversation is making me uncomfortable", she said, hoping he would relent. "I am sorry but I need your answer", he said, not sounding sorry at all.

When she did not respond, he removed his glasses and looked at her intently. She tried to look away but could not.

"Zubia, I am sure you know how I feel about you. I don't know when exactly things changed between us but for quite some time now, I think about you all the time.  I..I don't know if I admire you more or adore you more.."

When she gestured to stop him from continuing, he said "No, hear me out. I want to take care of you make you happy. I know my family and I will be very happy if you become part of our family"

She tried to hold them back, but her tears would not be held back at his honest  words.

Taking her hand in his, he asked her "Zubia, what is it? Tell me, don't cry like this".  She tried to tear her hand away from his grasp and move away from him to compose herself but he would let her. He held her hand gently, but firmly preventing her from leaving.

"Zubia, I know this is not one-sided, I know you care about me. You have to tell me what is bothering you"

"Please, I want to go. I don't want to discuss this anymore", she implored, tears falling freely now.

"Ok, ok, Don't cry". He released her hand, reached into his pocket for his handkerchief. "Here wipe your tears". After a pause in which she wiped her face with trembling fingers he said "Come on, I will drop you to your mess". When she tried to protest he said " I will not talk about this right now but I need to drop you home. I don't want you to walk alone in such a state"

They  walked on in silence till they reached her gate. She moved forward to open the gate when he called out from behind her "Zubia".  She looked up  and their eyes met. "This conversation is not over. I am sure you know that"

Breaking their eye contact, she wordlessly opened her gate and walked ahead while he turned away and walked in the other direction.

Woww... Beautiful OS.. Awesome.. I really really hope we get such a scene... Now you have raised our hopes.. Is level se kuch kam serial main hoga tu shayad maza na aaye..
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@bookworm 
What''s your name ?That is , if you don't mind. 
Rula diya yaar. I know I'm going to cry buckets on Wednesday too, but aapne to pehle hi rula diya. 
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This is so overwhelming and heart touching.. Loving the way Asfi is taking it slowly with her and letting her be.. Giving her thr time she needs.. Finally when she's gonna open up crying she's not gonna regret it.. She'll embrace life all over again.. For all thT she deserves..
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@bookworm123, please dont stop. I am like literally hanging on to your words.
Beautifully written and somehow I think this is how the scene is going to pan out on this Wednesday.

Wow you pack so much talent.

Please , please, phir kya hua???
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ladies, thank you so much for your lovely words of encouragement and appreciation. This couple and the way they have been portrayed is so beautiful. No wonder so many of us are are on the forum making posts and trying to be writers!! Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
OMG
So intense❤️
Spec when he says look into my eyes n then tell me u don't want to marry.
masooma98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update! You convey their emotions so beautifully it feels real. Please do write more, love it!
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Wow good one yar continue karo zubiya k confession tak le k jao

sirf confession tak  heiiinn?
anya yeh kya hogya tumhe?
ludo game ki insult hai to sare amm😲🤣
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow👏Absolutely beautiful, loved it so much, already read two times, you have conveyed their emotions so well, had tears in my eyes, please do continue, I d love to read more, next part of the conversation, loved the way you kept the characters intact, Asfand is such an amazing guy, hopefully we get something like this in the drama too, 

--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

ThankGod Anya..tum confession tak keh kar ruk gayi,,..uske aagay tak nahi gayi 🤣🤣

😆😆 doctor asfi khawab me akar dand gaye hai anya ko