Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaina.Ain thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Agreed eyes convey a great deal ...speak volumes!!

But...face mirrors underlying emotions and going by her personality trait theres an absence of expression which makes it flat. ...being in character 
Maybe her character demands so...

OK guys ...no offence, just shooting my mouth off as usual

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Here you go:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/celebrities/colour-eyes-makes-people-believe-can-enact-negative-roles-poonam-preet/2017/10/14
</font>

Thank you so much 😳
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Being selfish is positive vibes and ??? A negative character?. Helpless charcater seeking help to the only man known for Juhi.. but she had done some things which can't say negatively for the daughter of HER's.

Avneil love&bonding&togetherness is unbreakable. 😃 😳

Thanks for sharing video 😃 .. 👍🏼
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So we can interpret by this that whatever "concern" that Neil is showing towards Juhi is genuine. I never actually felt it was fake. When she had a bad dream and he said he will save "Their kid", I felt he meant that as well. He quickly realized they had an audience and felt awkward. Avni and the family looked awkward as well.

Then the "I lost you once" thing. I felt he meant that as well. But not in the way that Juhi might have taken it. He was genuine when he said that he doesn't want anything to happen to her. Then the running from wedding coz Juhi tried to kill herself? I guess he is overreacting in a big way. Telling her all kinds of stuff like "I am here for you, won't leave you" etc so that she becomes more sound in her mental state. But they are making him look like a two-timing opportunist!

In their "Keep Juhi positive" mission they have turned the most loved character Neil into a dubious character who seems to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, like so many of the loser male leads on Indian TV. This is my objection to it. Not that Juhi is positive. If she is positive then Neil is looking plain bad right now. Do they want to butcher Neil for Juhi? But in actual fact, as much as we hate it, the situation Neil is in, is a genuinely hard one, and one he has to tread with "Extreme Caution". It will do anyone's head in for sure. Also, his behavior indicates that he may genuinely believe the child to be his. This too is another grating point for the audience who always thought of Neil as an Ideal Man, and sorry to say, knocking girls up before marriage is not a quality of an ideal man.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
If Juhi is a positive character, that is, out and out positive character with no grey shades, it would imply that everything Neil is saying to her now, and doing- including prioritising her over Avni, leaving Avni alone at the altar for her, saying and believing that the ''bachi'' is his, is all TRUE and GENUINE.
AND if that happens: I would readily and merrily wave this show a goodbye! Not even a second thought at that. Because, as a writer myself, I can never follow the trail of a character assassination. Neil Khanna was loved for who he was, as a person, as a cop, as a lover, as a husband. What he is now (or pretending to be, I don't know), is yet another lame and useless crapbag of a ML from all other Indian TV dramas, and I refuse to buy that.

HOWEVER
An IV of Poonam Preet won't be my gradesheet to give grades to Neil's character, because if the woman thinks that the audience is ''liking'' her acting and ''appreciating'' her, then no offense, but she seems to be as delusional as the character she is playing right now.

On that note, her inference that Juhi is a ''positive'' character with a ''different angle'' can be a part of her delusional world too! 
Let's wait and watch.
Edited by Simi1711 - 6 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

So we can interpret by this that whatever "concern" that Neil is showing towards Juhi is genuine. I never actually felt it was fake. When she had a bad dream and he said he will save "Their kid", I felt he meant that as well. He quickly realized they had an audience and felt awkward. Avni and the family looked awkward as well.

Then the "I lost you once" thing. I felt he meant that as well. But not in the way that Juhi might have taken it. He was genuine when he said that he doesn't want anything to happen to her. Then the running from wedding coz Juhi tried to kill herself? I guess he is overreacting in a big way. Telling her all kinds of stuff like "I am here for you, won't leave you" etc so that she becomes more sound in her mental state. But they are making him look like a two-timing opportunist!

In their "Keep Juhi positive" mission they have turned the most loved character Neil into a dubious character who seems to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, like so many of the loser male leads on Indian TV. This is my objection to it. Not that Juhi is positive. If she is positive then Neil is looking plain bad right now. Do they want to butcher Neil for Juhi? But in actual fact, as much as we hate it, the situation Neil is in, is a genuinely hard one, and one he has to tread with "Extreme Caution". It will do anyone's head in for sure. Also, his behavior indicates that he may genuinely believe the child to be his. This too is another grating point for the audience who always thought of Neil as an Ideal Man, and sorry to say, knocking girls up before marriage is not a quality of an ideal man.

Exactly for glorifying their (cvs specially mb n producer)favorite juhi they are actually destroying  excellent role neil. Actually it's remembered me ek's nepotism in yhm.😆 there always raman bhallh has been destroyed for glorifying sagun.But here I'm feeling so bad that neil khanna type mature perfect male role generally can't  be found in hindi daily soaps but unfortunately cvs could haven't held this role's charm for always.
Prani08 thumbnail
Pre martial relationship is the main story of Naamkarann and how family accepts it or not. It's all was the past and now is not the same . Solutions shown staying in support 😉 . Some comforting words for every one needed when in distress is natural. For now it's clearly showing up save Juhi and bachhi.. one is after each in a mission but separate Avni after bacchi and Neil calming down Juhi..and finding clues about girl with avniBR]
Nothing is left out for Avniel and their understanding and taking vows , Neil is in love with Avni and Avni shows selfless and non affected and shows she feels nothing for to help Juhi. Neil saw this when Avni was trying to find Juhi..But jealousy is very much in love and so only the new track one old jealousy of Juhi( seeking help) and Neil making Avni to show his lady love how much she loves NIEL. Neil and Avni love increasing showing their jealousy for each other for their love.

Namakarann has many different meanings to understand every scene Edited by Prani08 - 6 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Prani08:

I think Naamkarann was more about what happens to a child when they are not recognised by society. Not really about accepting pre marital relations. The fact was that Ashish didn't marry Ayesha officially due to family pressure and disapproval. They had a child but he never gave the child his name officially either. But later it came out he did put his name on her birth certificate. Indicating he IS her Father.

Here there was no disapproval towards Neil and Juhi and they were even discussing marriage but after Neil's studies. He was about to go to London on a two year stint and Juhi is seen proposing to him. He agrees to it! But then the accident and her assumed death. Now 5-6 years later she is back and claims she was pregnant at the time of the accident.

What is not gelling well is that according to this Neil had got Juhi pregnant right before he was due to leave the contry for 2 years. While pre martial sex is not the issue here. (At least for me it's not), the issue is that this action of getting Juhi pregnant prior to his departure, is not something that goes with the character Neil has been established to be up till now. We expect such actions from Amol but not Neil. Because Zimadari is also a character trait and we expected that from
Neil. Does ALI seem like the kind of guy who gets his GF pregnant and leaves town? No right? So why would we expect NEIL to do that? I agree with Simmi. It's character asasination for him. I know the CV's created this character. So they know best I guess. But while I do not expect perfection from male leads I do expect some integrity. He is not denying it and taking responsibility. I guess in that he does defer to a lot of the losers shown on ITV that even after doing the deed says they are not responsible. The classic Ahem Dikara types! Lol. Please save us from them! Nightmare spineless losers. LOLEdited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
Prani08 thumbnail
@ Mr Darcy thank you for giving the best meaning of Naamkarann at times the comparison of past And present track lines sides my views

The character of Neil was and has never been flawed .. somehow the story track and scenes are very stacked saying a lot about who is the father to make us hyper over the character . Neil being showed as having a baby out of character is not loved by viewers and fandom. 😭 Juhi crying hysterically in trauma might be a drama ,she might want her girl and using Neil and Neil might have some suspicions. Avneil plan has not been revealing to fans to create more suspense. Fans will be dying to know by now <including me and us>whether it's is Neil kid or who is the kid father.. an intense track to make fans stick to screens..
Neil character will be flawless and beautiful as ever ,this is to prove more of Neil being a iconic idealistic character to fall more for the character than the story.

U have said it true Naamkarann was about a child in the society without family name and father being supportive. Somewhere Ayesha didn't have justice nor did Neela. But the child was given fathers name in birth certificate legally and that was the solution for the child. Tough the family didn't accept creating family issues and fights..for revenge..
What about the women in his life..legal wedded wife had gone more suffering from the society in hardships and giving herself for the kids. Neela ma life as example must see light too. Avni felt Neela ma pain and suffering. She never had a happy family ...but Avni might see all this with happy family with kiddo..maybe adopted..a perfect family as Avni said at proposal. The proposal lines are such confusion..😲
There is no Comparison from past Ashish to Neil.. NEIL is not all anywhere related LIKE ASHISH but at present all the plot is staged by kids paternity. COnnections of situation between past and present is being used to show that not all characters are same and very unique true values character as of Avni and Neil are being there in every where around to support. . myself try to avoid writing these facts about Naamkarann--Fiction effects and emotions are needed on screen for fans:)
😛 😊 👏 Edited by Prani08 - 6 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@Prani08:

I think Naamkarann was more about what happens to a child when they are not recognised by society. Not really about accepting pre marital relations. The fact was that Ashish didn't marry Ayesha officially due to family pressure and disapproval. They had a child but he never gave the child his name officially either. But later it came out he did put his name on her birth certificate. Indicating he IS her Father.

Here there was no disapproval towards Neil and Juhi and they were even discussing marriage but after Neil's studies. He was about to go to London on a two year stint and Juhi is seen proposing to him. He agrees to it! But then the accident and her assumed death. Now 5-6 years later she is back and claims she was pregnant at the time of the accident.

What is not gelling well is that according to this Neil had got Juhi pregnant right before he was due to leave the contry for 2 years. While pre martial sex is not the issue here. (At least for me it's not), the issue is that this action of getting Juhi pregnant prior to his departure, is not something that goes with the character Neil has been established to be up till now. We expect such actions from Amol but not Neil. Because Zimadari is also a character trait and we expected that from
Neil. Does ALI seem like the kind of guy who gets his GF pregnant and leaves town? No right? So why would we expect NEIL to do that? I agree with Simmi. It's character asasination for him. I know the CV's created this character. So they know best I guess. But while I do not expect perfection from male leads I do expect some integrity. He is not denying it and taking responsibility. I guess in that he does defer to a lot of the losers shown on ITV that even after doing the deed says they are not responsible. The classic Ahem Dikara types! Lol. Please save us from them! Nightmare spineless losers. LOL

Agreed! If neil was also in a physically intimate relationship with juhi, for him to decide to take off for higher education abroad for two years is ridiculous. Neil is an emotional guy, and with the way his character has been sketched, he wouldn't have even been able to leave juhi for such a long period just for studies if he had took his relationship with juhi that far. If he had, that makes him look even more cheap. There has to be a logical explanation for all this without tarnishing neil's character. 

I'm still feeling suspicious about why the cv's showed that convo between juhi-neil muted first, and then showed the same scene, in neil's mind un-muted the very next episode when neil narrated the convo to avni? What was all that about? Why show two versions of the same scene, one without dialogues and one with dialogues so close together? I've never seen any indian serial do that when it comes to muted convos. 

Or maybe I'm over-thinking and what juhi said in the un-muted convo shown in neil's memory WAS what juhi told him in the muted convo? Maybe juhi really is lying? The only explanation here is that juhi is lying, but that would still mean that neil believes the child could be his...😕 I need answers this week via OLV's. 
Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago