IWM article- Poonam Preet says:

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/celebrities/colour-eyes-makes-people-believe-can-enact-negative-roles-poonam-preet/2017/10/14
To what extent do u think this is true guys, let me know😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This actress again n again is saying her role is positive. How will neil justify his indifference toward avni for shake of juhi?another excellent role of hindi tv show maybe is the edge of terrible butchered by writer.😒
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, what can I say, sometimes writers lose the plot
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Going by her logic, Hritik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai, Rani Mukherjee, Vidya Balan, etc. should be enacting only negative roles. 

Audience like her performance? In which delusional world is she living? ðŸ¤ª
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can someone post the hyperlink? Not working for me.Without reading the article also I can say that she is trying really hard to gain viewers' acceptance. Negative character is far better that this so called positive character
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Going by her logic, Hritik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai, Rani Mukherjee, Vidya Balan, etc. should be enacting only negative roles. 

Audience like her performance? In which delusional world is she living? ðŸ¤ª

Apparently Mahesh bhatt also likes her acting. Don't know where to bang my head.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Guys she said that people think that she can play negative roles better because of her eye colour and she suits negative roles better because of it...not that coloured eyed people suit negative roles better. I've seen her eyes without the lens, and they are stunning golden honey brown like she described. I actually agree with her. Her natural eye colour makes her look more sinister.
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wat is with eye colour😆More than eye colour ur eyes need emotions and expression to act...gud actors can give so much variation in thier expression  through eyes be it positive or negative..best example is Aditi and Zain they are emoting so much through eyes ..thier eyes speaks volumes..
If the actress is much confident in doing negative roles cvs atleast make her negative so tht we can see some Acting.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Poonam maintains she has a positive role in the show and is not grey. She adds another angle to the story 😕 as per her. She is wearing lenses to look like a good girl. Mahesh bhatt and Davao gaya have appreciated her acting and audience is also liking her in the show!!!

The last bit is surely a figment of her imagination... can't say for the rest. If mahesh bhatt has appreciated her acting, maybe I also need to wear lense to appreciate her coz from whatever eyes I am watching her now, her acting sucks!

If her role is indeed positive as she insists, how will writers justify Neil's behaviour? To be honest, sometimes I do find Neil's concern genuine towards Juhi. Mayb coz of her frail mental health. So is another ML sacrificed for the sake of a twist? Time will tellEdited by TSharan - 6 years ago
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Medico-

Can someone post the hyperlink? Not working for me.Without reading the article also I can say that she is trying really hard to gain viewers' acceptance. Negative character is far better that this so called positive character

Here you go:

http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/celebrities/colour-eyes-makes-people-believe-can-enact-negative-roles-poonam-preet/2017/10/14