Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Inner Feelings 

Kuch Bhi Na Samjhe, Kuch Bhi Na Mane...

Dil Kar Raha Hai, Kitne Bahane...

Tumko Dekhe, Tumko Chahe...

Iss Tarah Se Kabhi...

Hamne Kisi Ko Chaha Na Tha...

"Karan? Tum yaha? Iss waqt? Sab thik to hai? Sherlyn tokuch nahi kiya? Bolo na karan." Clock was striking 1 AM. Preeta hadn't beenable to sleep. All she had been doing was changing her sides on the bed,feeling slightly weird and uneasy all of sudden and she wasn't able tounderstand, why. She had decided to get a small walk in the fresh air tosuppress her uneasiness. She had just opened the door to get out and that waswhen she found Karan, leaning against his car right in front of her home. Shehad almost panicked, rushing to him, throwing a bunch of questions that crossedher mind on seeing him at her place, at that hour of time.

"Ha... haan?" He let out, snapping out of his lost stance.Quickly sensing her presence, he realized a lot of things. "Sherlyn..." Hemuttered to himself. That was right. It was the obvious question expected fromPreeta if she had found him. After all, they were together, because of Sherlyn. They were workingtogether, to expose Sherlyn so that they could save Rishabh and prove Preeta'sfamily's innocence. But right now, Sherlynwas not even in the back of his mind. He wasn't there to discuss or plananything regarding that. He was justthere. For what, he did not know.

"Wo mai..." He fumbled, wondering what he should say whenhe himself had no answer of the question she was asking to him. "Haan kuch baatkarni thi." He finally said, looking at her who looked confused enough to makehim understand that, all this wascomplicated. "By the way, tumhe kaisepata chala mai yaha hu? Maine to tumhe nahi bataya." Backfiring wassomething, Karan Luthra expert at but this time, it was really more acuriosity. How exactly she knew that he was there? He hadn't called her. Andneither was it the time when someone would roam outside. He had expected her tobe in slumber.

Preeta was taken aback with his question. She did not knowthat he was there? How would she? She gazed at him. "Mujhe nahi pata tha. Maito bas ese hi." She said, clutching the piece of her clothe which she alwaysdid whenever she got nervous or uncomfortable. Was he making her nervous? Orsay uncomfortable? Heck, that was impossible, she thought. What was she doing?probably over thinking. Okay today had been extremely crazy for her. Never hadshe really felt what she was doing, today. She was a Doctor who always got intobed before 10 and never stepped out after it without a reason but today, shewas. She was getting out to, find the reason of the weird feeling she washaving inside her. Was it because of him? Now, she was thinking over it.

Come on Preeta. Thisis rubbish. It happens sometimes. She excused herself with her logic.Reverting back to him, she entirely flipped again asking him why was he there."Wo sab chodo aur batao. Kya baat karni thi?" She was getting concerned ifSherlyn was up to something again. Karan did not know what to say. He hadnothing to talk to her. He had just said that to escape from her questions. "UmI was just tensed. Bhai ki shadi hai aur hame ab tak koi proof nahi mila hai." He uttered something randomly, without meeting her gaze.

"Oh bas ye baat thi? Tumne to mujhe dara diya tha Karan." She heaved a sigh on hearing him. So he was thinking this? She inhaled somebreathes before she said, "Chalo mere sath. Chalte chalte baat karte hai." Shepointed at the road, asking him to walk with her. He looked unsure yet followedher without any argument which was more than enough to tell her how muchdisturbed he was. Had it been any other day, he would have literally foughtwith her saying anything but today, he seemed different but the little did sheknow, the reason of his disturbance wasn't really Sherlyn but her. She realized that she hadn't lockedthe door so she asked him to wait a minute and she rushed to close the door.

"Karan, tum itni tension mat lo. Ham dhoondh lenge proofs." She did not realize when her hand slipped in his, entwining their fingerswithin each other. It was more to provide some strength to him, she reasoned toherself. She wanted him to know, that he wasn't alone. Her touch made him stopon his place for a moment and get into a eye lock with her before they resumedwalking again. He hummed in response. "Rishabh Ji ki shadi to Sherlyn se nahihone denge." She assured him. They kept walking, stealing each other's glancesin between, assuming when other one wasn't looking but both were aware of eachother's slightest movements.

"Preeta."

She shot her surprised gaze at him. He had called her Preetaand not with the nicknames he had kept for her. She had never and shewould never admit but she was used to hearing them. She had become so habitualwith the weirdest names he had given her that he addressing her with her realname had made her a bit disappointed. She did not know why though. She just hummedin response, slowly withdrawing her hand from his. The comfort level they hadstarted sharing after Sherlyn's fiasco was something, she had never imaginedthat they would. She had claimed to hateeven his sight right from the day they met but her perspective regardinghim had changed drastically with him believing her, going against his family tosave her mother, protecting her.

"Kuch nahi." Everything was more confusing than it seemed.He wanted to say a lot to her but he wasn't sure what it was. He was yet tofind out why was he there, with her. He knew, his point of view for Preeta hadchanged a lot more than a lot. The girl, whose sight he couldn't bear earlier,who irritated him to infinity... he was suddenly unable to stay away from her.Her presence was like a kind of happiness and relaxation to his heart. A littleamount of time spent without her was getting meaningless to him. He was missingher just after a few hours she left from his home.

"Hmm." She acknowledged despite of knowing there wassomething inside him which was bothering him like anything. She wasn't in anydifferent state.

They both brought out such sides within each other, theynever knew existed. Undoubtedly, there was surely something different theyshared but they did not understand what. Instead, for everything which seemedweird, they kept making excused to themselves that it was normal but then, they both knew, it wasn't.

"Karan, I think you should go home and take some rest now.And don't worry okay? We will figure it out."  Preeta stopped, making him stand still as well. He gave her a longstare. She smiled faintly, looking at him. None of them realized till how longthey stood there. He did not want to avert his gaze from her neither did shebut Preeta was the first one to come out of her stance followed by him.

"Yeah." He replied turning back, making way back to herhome, where he had left his car. She walked along with him. Dropping her at herhome, he made an exit from that place, his mind still clouded with a lot ofunanswered questions. He somewhat had idea, what was happening to him but hereally wasn't readc to admit it, neither he was ready to acknowledge thosefeelings. However, he was aware of how beautiful they were.

Was he really falling for his Kareli? Was he really willingto become Mr. Mental of her Miss. Mental? He was The Star Cricketer KaranLuthra, who has had many girls in his life earlier but he wasn't serious foranyone of course but yet, he hadn't ever felt what he was feeling for Preetawith any of those girls. Argghhh Karan,stop it now. He cursed his mind for flashing her image for his eyes overand over. He wasn't able to get her out of his mind. Never had he felt thishelpless. They don't fake when they say, love is insane. He was exactly feelingthe same insane.

Preeta tossed on her bed for the third time. She couldn'tsleep after her meet with Karan. She had never seen him that disturbed earlier.Something was surely wrong, very verywrong with him, she was sure about that and her heart wasn't ready to thinkthat it was just about Sherlyn. It couldn't be. She knew, that Karan loved hisbrother but the encounters she had with him so far had made her understand thatKaran was calm as a person inside though he hated making it visible but she hadcome to know in a while she spent with him that he was actually far differentthan how he presented himself.

What is happening tome? Preeta sighed deeply. Why was she thinking so much for him?That wasn't making any sense to her. Her marriage almost had got fixed toDeepak. Before him, she wasn't with anyone. She hadn't really experienced whatlove was. She hadn't even liked Deepak let alone falling for him. Sheremembered the day, when Deepak had misbehaved with her, crossing every singleline of decency but then again, he was anything but descent.

She had tolerated everything Deepak's disgusted self letout but she simply lost it when he brought Karan in between. She had adamantly toldhim, almost warned him not to say anything wrong for Karan. That just came withsome sort of authority, she failed to understand. She hadn't realized that shesounded absolutely angry at that. Someone putting wrong allegations on Karanhad angered her to the extent; she did not know she was capable of. But thepoint was, why was she getting so affected by it? She would not admit, not atleast now but it was because, she cared... she cared a lot.

Do let me know if you liked this.

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Hey,

You are officially my favourite writer on this forum. This is so good.

The comfortable silence they share is so beautiful. You have captured the essence of their relationship so beautifully.

Could I please have an OS on PreeRan fight ?

Thanks and love
Mish
Tandori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow its really beautiful os loved it pls write a FF on preraan
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love the confused feelings that are always bound to crop up before you confess your love for anyone or for that matter even before you admit it to yourself. I love how you've portrayed those emotions so perfectly, so beautifully that I felt as if I were watching a movie. Please continue writing more of PreeRan. I'll be your forever wala fan.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is very good OS 
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're hitting the feels!!😳
The confusion, the questioning, the realizations, the acceptance of some sort... IF needs a heart-eye emoji for me to properly explain how I was reading this 

I loved it👏❤️
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serial_Fan90

Hey,

You are officially my favourite writer on this forum. This is so good.

The comfortable silence they share is so beautiful. You have captured the essence of their relationship so beautifully.

Could I please have an OS on PreeRan fight ?

Thanks and love
Mish

Hey Mish🤗🤗

Aww you made my day Hun❤️ Huge thanks for sweetest and kindest words. I am really glad that you enjoyed reading this shot.

Fight as in serious wali fight or nok jhok wali fight?😆 Of course. You'll have whatever you want. 🤗

Much love
- Harshada
Edited by LoveToWrite - 6 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Darkness.

wow its really beautiful os loved it pls write a FF on preraan

Hey there, thank you so much. I am glad you liked it. 

Ah FF needs dedication which I lack.😆 I have like started so many fanfictions and note, couldnt complete more than three.

But I shall try because I have plots in mind. 😳

Cheers 
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi1393

I love the confused feelings that are always bound to crop up before you confess your love for anyone or for that matter even before you admit it to yourself. I love how you've portrayed those emotions so perfectly, so beautifully that I felt as if I were watching a movie. Please continue writing more of PreeRan. I'll be your forever wala fan.

Dear Abhi,
Thank you so much. So aptly said. Confused feelings are beautiful most of the times. I am really glad that you enjoyed this piece of work. Does mean a lot to me.

Woah, that is one complement I do not know if I really deserve but it overwhelmes me. Thank you so much. I will. I will. I love them too much to give up writing on them. This is the only show I am watching these days because I am so selective in the stuff I watch. I just don't like many couples to be honest😆

There are really few that I adore. Aww don't be a fan Darling. We all are PreeRan fans. You appreciate my writing and enjoy them, itself makes me the happiest.

Much love
- Harshada
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

this is very good OS 

Thank you so much.😳