zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Precisely😆
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

[DIV]She develops a huge crush was fine.. It was when he reciprocated and the ghar chalein in the end that the film became icky😆

The reciprocation was left to interpretation, there was never action.. and action is what would've been icky for me.. 😆 Although a supposedly 25 year old with a 17 year old isn't exactly all that controversial or rare.. and that's the age range he was playing in the film.

If we compare TOH to Pirates of the Caribbean, Johnny Depp and Kiera Knightley have a similar age gap don't they?
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FleurBleue

Actresses who started work very early, at around 16 ended up pretty much abused and used by the big guns. Take Madhuri for example or Karishma. 

And this is inevitable. I am 23 and frankly I still feel overpowered  by emotion and impulsiveness. Can't imagine when you gotta make big decisions about life when you are not even 18 yet. 
Not to mention they had greedy parents who pushed them to big old producers. Yuck! 
All the preconceived notion that women mature faster and they are as good as a mature woman at the age of 16 is bullshit. The innocence bias is pretty ridiculous. 

The human brain is not even developed completely till the age of 25. So I don't buy this that teenage girls or girls in early 20's can be with much older men in a healthy equation. 

Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

The reciprocation was left to interpretation, there was never action.. and action is what would've been icky for me.. 😆 Although a supposedly 25 year old with a 17 year old isn't exactly all that controversial or rare.. and that's the age range he was playing in the film.

If we compare TOH to Pirates of the Caribbean, Johnny Depp and Kiera Knightley have a similar age gap don't they?

Don't watch HW movies..
 Not really😆 The ghar chalein and not mere but aapke and the way he smiles her and takes her is enough to squash all interpretations😆 He played 25? I thought he was in his 30s or something in the movie
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think she is 18.Few articles that I read couple of months  back stated early 20s. It could be either genuine relationship or just a fling. Again, probably she might be someone who had a huge crush since childhood and got a chance .Or entirely different thing,maybe daddy issues. If I had a chance with Milind @ 18, serious relationship I doubt, A fling, quite possible.I don't know, just thinking loud.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillyPepper

I don't think she is 18.Few articles that I read couple of months  back stated early 20s. It could be either genuine relationship or just a fling. Again, probably she might be someone who had a huge crush since childhood and got a chance .Or entirely different thing,maybe daddy issues. If I had a chance with Milind @ 18, serious relationship I doubt, A fling, quite possible.I don't know, just thinking loud.

😆😆
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What?? She is 18? Lol though it is a very very weird pairing, but honestly, i don't think i would have been able to resist him too.. He's damn hot even at this age.. 😆 
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillyPepper

That's what i thought too, it's quite possible that she had a crush on him, though she's quite young. Milind has been like the crush of girls from a very long time. He looked like aa God when he was younger, he was a sensation back then! He still looks quite handsome for his age <3
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆 
I know
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Don't watch HW movies..
Not really😆The ghar chalein and not mere but aapke and the way he smiles her and takes her is enough to squash all interpretations😆He played 25? I thought he was in his 30s or something in the movie

Na uh, that smile was left to interpretation! 😳 Yeah pretty sure he was playing guy in his 20s, Lucky's other school friends were still talking about and crushing on ex student Aditya Sekhri - I just remembered his name while writing this post 😆

You don't watch HW 😲 Ok I'm gonna google the ages 😆