Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Precisely.. And unless I am mistaken, Salman did play an older guy in the movie

If I remember correctly, he was meant to be playing mid 20s and she was a school girl. Film was mainly about him trying to get her safely out of Russia to India, and she develops a huge crush. There was nothing icky about the film imo.

As far as DZ is concerned I never had a problem with SRK Alia in the film, or the differences in their age. I wouldn't mind seeing Alia in films with all the older heroes actually. My beef was with Gauri Shinde though - that she made the psychiatrist character so unrealistic and farcical, those SRK/Alia scenes would've been much better and more interesting had the psych sessions been more authentic, less nonsensical. Even an episode of long-time ongoing soaps like Neighbours can show a really good counselling session and Gauri had over 2 years to get her scenes right.

With Aamir/ Fatima, it's about whether we can forget that she played his daughter in the last film ๐Ÿ˜† so their roles need to make an impact in TOH.
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious_rain

rasgulla... when the film released she was 17, when she was shooting the film she must be even younger. maybe 16๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Pretty sure she shot the film when she was 17. And since she was playing a school girl with a crush, I didn't find it a big deal.

Madhuri's first film was at 16 wasn't it? A Rajshri film?
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

That makes her all the more less-innocent. 

I never called her innocent.. Was merely questioning your reasoning about her having done it before๐Ÿ˜†
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What happened to Shahana goswami? I thought he was with her. ๐Ÿ˜•
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

If I remember correctly, he was meant to be playing mid 20s and she was a school girl. Film was mainly about him trying to get her safely out of Russia to India, and she develops a huge crush. There was nothing icky about the film imo.

As far as DZ is concerned I never had a problem with SRK Alia in the film, or the differences in their age. I wouldn't mind seeing Alia in films with all the older heroes actually. My beef was with Gauri Shinde though - that she made the psychiatrist character so unrealistic and farcical, those SRK/Alia scenes would've been much better and more interesting had the psych sessions been more authentic, less nonsensical. Even an episode of long-time ongoing soaps like Neighbours can show a really good counselling session and Gauri had over 2 years to get her scenes right.

With Aamir/ Fatima, it's about whether we can forget that she played his daughter in the last film ๐Ÿ˜† so their roles need to make an impact in TOH.

She develops a huge crush was fine.. It was when he reciprocated and the ghar chalein in the end that the film became icky๐Ÿ˜†
As for your beef with DZ, considering the topic, the first line is more than enough for now.. your complains with the movie are your opinion of course๐Ÿ˜†
About Amir and Fatima, we wouldn't know till we actually see it
Sakina3 thumbnail
I think this 'at 18' thing is being generalised tbh. I know 2 people who got married at 19 and continue to have happy, successful marriages. I mean it depends from person to person but a lot of people are no different at 18 to how they are when 28. No joke!
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I never called her innocent.. Was merely questioning your reasoning about her having done it before๐Ÿ˜†

I mean no one has a first time realtionship with a 51 year old. Its impossible. ๐Ÿ˜•
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

I mean no one has a first time realtionship with a 51 year old. Its impossible. ๐Ÿ˜•

Certainly possible.. I have seen it๐Ÿ˜† They divorced within 6 months though cuz the gal to quote her was not "satisfied"
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actresses who started work very early, at around 16 ended up pretty much abused and used by the big guns. Take Madhuri for example or Karishma. 
And this is inevitable. I am 23 and frankly I still feel overpowered  by emotion and impulsiveness. Can't imagine when you gotta make big decisions about life when you are not even 18 yet. 
Not to mention they had greedy parents who pushed them to big old producers. Yuck! 
All the preconceived notion that women mature faster and they are as good as a mature woman at the age of 16 is bullshit. The innocence bias is pretty ridiculous. 
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Certainly possible.. I have seen it๐Ÿ˜† They divorced within 6 months though cuz the gal to quote her was not "satisfied"

๐Ÿคข