Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Once again untrue as to this day Shah is bashed for the chair cracking scene😆Technically they are actors.. Their job is to pretend whatever the script says.. If you are not judgmental about people doing so in real life, whats the point of judging actors who are merely doing their jobs?

ok, then lets get Amitabh to play a teenager then :)
Rinku113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^When have any of them pretended to be 20?!

It's not like they're going to have lines saying "I am 50!!" in the movie. It's obvious from the characters they're playing that they are older most of the time. 

I think the Milind Soman thing is really gross though. 18 is cutting it too close. I bet they met when she was underage. 

dont listen to others... it is definitely gross...  and not a healthy relationship in 99% of the cases... the girl is very inexperienced in teens and 20s...
I was with a older guy when i was 21... he abused me in worst ways...
Edited by Rinku113 - 6 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rinku113

dont listen to others... it is definitely gross...and nota healthy relationship in 99% of the cases... the girl is very inexperienced in teensand 20s...

I was witha older guy when i was 21... heabused me in worst ways...

Ok but not every "older man" is like that towards a younger girl. lets not stigmatize.
[quote]I was with a older guy when i was 21... he abused me in worst ways...

[/quote]
^Sorry to hear that. :(

Yeah, how is 18 and 51 remotely normal? There is a HUGE power difference at that age. At 18 you are barely out of high school and know nothing about life, have no income, no real education, and no way to protect yourself. 

And the guy is 51 and has already lived most of his life. What could they even talk about? He just likes her youth and naivety. 

And I do think there is something wrong with men who can't find women that are closer in age. I find Shahid creepy too. They do this because they like that the woman isn't an equal and can't stand up to stronger women.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gross! 
And some people were saying BW is much better than HW

On the contrary, aggravated misogyny let BW men get away with a lot. 
Rinku113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ok but not every "older man" is like that towards a younger girl. lets not stigmatize.

Most are. it is too rare for it to be done out of love only... the society tells men it is okay to date girls who can be their daughter and granddaughter...
amber heard who was abused by johnny depp, i saw people say that johnny should date a young 18 year old girl so that amber commits suicide in shame. pressure of youth is put on women a lot... sorry but it is not normal to do these things and effects the girls in the longer run...
Edited by Rinku113 - 6 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
That playboy founder  who died recently ( can't remember his name) .. his latest wife was around 60+ years younger. 

Edited by FleurBleue - 6 years ago
^He published nude photos of Marilyn Monroe without her permission. And now he somehow found a way to be buried next to her grave. He wasn't even related to her in any way!

So he is demeaning her even in death. You can't hate all men but so many men are complete trash. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
hashey thumbnail
Technically both are adults and have a right to personal choice, but she is still in her teens.
I think too young to know what she wants from a relationship. 
Milind is a irresistibly hot guy. But as per rumors he is not a commitment sort of guy. 
These sort of relations don't stand longer 99% of the times.
Novarieaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^He published nude photos of Marilyn Monroe without her permission. And now he somehow found a way to be buried next to her grave. He wasn't even related to her in any way!

So he is demeaning her even in death. You can't hate all men but so many men are complete trash. 

Yeah I know. I was pretty shocked by how he was being revered in the media. Granted that he worked to mitigate homophobea and was sexually liberated but still he was sick.