Frequent Posters

Rinku113 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
can't believe people find these things okay... so creepy๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

That is so untrue.. Shahrukh was bashed left, right and center, called a pedophile because of DZ.. When the movie was announced, no one knew what age he would be playing and yet everyone went on and on about how wrong it is to be casted against Alia.. Same thing with Amir and Fatima.. Do we know how old Amir is gonna be in the movie? No since there is no news about his character and yet we do bash the guy for romancing her before even the movie is released

Yeah but once it was clarified that SRK is older...and not exactly opposite Alia, then audiences accepted that. There SHOULD be a backlash when a 50 year old is pretending to be a 20 year old romancing another 20 year old ๐Ÿ˜† I mean really?
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rinku113

can't believe people find these things okay... so creepy๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its creepy for you, but if they are happy then whats the problem? No need to be so judgmental ๐Ÿ˜•
^When have any of them pretended to be 20?!

It's not like they're going to have lines saying "I am 50!!" in the movie. It's obvious from the characters they're playing that they are older most of the time. 

I think the Milind Soman thing is really gross though. 18 is cutting it too close. I bet they met when she was underage. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

it happens in real life... even the other way round - perhaps in a miniscule percentage in comparison... no comments, love is blind :p ..it's their personal life and choice.

And now, a perfect excuse to post a song in connection to this :p

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK596ntCp9c[/YOUTUBE]

โค๏ธ Aww this song!

Lol yep quite a lot of older women go out with guys 30 years younger than them. One is young at heart, the other an old soul.. hence they connect. Hota hai, hota haiEdited by Sakina3 - 6 years ago
Rinku113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Its creepy for you, but if they are happy then whats the problem? No need to be so judgmental ๐Ÿ˜•

yes it's perfectly fine for a guy her grandpa's age to romance her๐Ÿ˜† it is true love and nothing to do with her youth๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ such a normal relationship with an old guy being predatory towards a young girl,,๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Rinku113 - 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Yeah but once it was clarified that SRK is older...and not exactly opposite Alia, then audiences accepted that. There SHOULD be a backlash when a 50 year old is pretending to be a 20 year old romancing another 20 year old ๐Ÿ˜† I mean really?

Once again untrue as to this day Shah is bashed for the chair cracking scene๐Ÿ˜† Technically they are actors.. Their job is to pretend whatever the script says.. If you are not judgmental about people doing so in real life, whats the point of judging actors who are merely doing their jobs?
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Milind Sonam's mom is awesome. She is a lady who does planks in her 70s.
As for this relationship he is in it for her youth and she is in it for the fame. Old story., new people.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^When have any of them pretended to be 20?!

It's not like they're going to have lines saying "I am 50!!" in the movie. It's obvious from the characters they're playing that they are older most of the time. 

I think the Milind Soman thing is really gross though. 18 is cutting it too close. I bet they met when she was underage. 

Reminds me of Mary Kate Olsen and her now husband for some reason.
I think she met him when she was in her 20s but looked so young that it looked very strange and odd. 
The Olsen twins are a strange case. They looked like babies even as adults. She looked so creepy with her husband even though he wasn't THAT much older. 
But now they look like little old grandmas. 

They never had an adult phase. They went from kid to granny directly.