Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
They're adults so nobody can stop them.

Personally, I would not engage in such a relationship because of a lot of points mentioned here like the power and experience imbalance. A 51 year old usually wants vastly different things to an 18 year old.

The older man-younger woman dynamic where the guy is significantly older has in quite a few cases shown to encourage exploitative behaviour, abuse etc. 

Anyway, I don't think Milind Soman is interesting in 'settling down'. He doesn't want to be tied down by anyone. 

@Resident_Evil- I remember you on a Mom thread dissing Sridevi for being paired with a guy 6 years her junior in the film. Were they not adults? 😉

We may be 'wannabe feminists' but wouldn't you consider that sexist? Different rules for men and women?
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't even know how people get into such relationships, there is a whole Generation gap over there...I guess grown men like him can't handle a mature women so he went for a impressionable girl who is 18 and would do his bidding... Don' It's so weird and not healthy at all 
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
North east is very much a part of India for those who do not know.
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not wanting to defend this affair but she is certainly way above 18 years. She is working as a senior flight attendant with Air Asia and that is not possible at 18. Headlines made to make him sound like pedophile. 
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Milind is looking a tharki old man in the pic. Much better maintained than him is Asif Sheikh of BGPH show fame.

Moreover now Govt has taken congnizance of the age gaps and will soon introduce law that difference in age gap between husband and wife should not be more than 10 yrs.

Sexual relations with a minor by an adult are considered rape even with minor's consent. So if Milind was dating her since the girl was 16, he was raping her. If this was US, the girl can press charges anytime she wants and Milind would land up in jail.

Edited by RamSiyaRam - 6 years ago
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Two consenting adults is ok but the age gap is way too much for a normal healthy relationship. They are generations apart and it's quite weird actually !Edited by nazban - 6 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
That's creepy. 18 year olds should date other 18 plus or minus individuals only. Even people in their 30s should avoid dating under 23 girls/boys. 
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is she really 18? Well, they are adults and it's fine but still feels gross. It would be like dating my uncle! ðŸ¤¢
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dont find Milind Soman most desirable or hot by a distance..never understood the hype about him🤔
seen him a few times jogging in the morning..just a standard Indian man..with a great physique ie..but nothing out of the world
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Their whole relationship seems incredibly creepy!! And I totally agree with you, C. The power imbalance isn't something I would be able to handle either. The condescending attitude & abuse is a part & parcel of such relationships.