Protector - PreeRan OS

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello fellow PreeRan shippers😳 Gotta give my introduction😆 I am Harshada, quite a year older on IF😆 Have had watched many shows but haven't had adored many couples. I happened to stumble on PreeRan while flipping channels and it was the scene where she was in arms with 'Sajda' in background and gosh, I fell for them right at that moment❤️ Absolutely love them. 

Here is something roughly, very roughly penned down thing. I was really waiting for Karan to beat Deepak but never mind. 

I hope you'll like this bit. 

"Karaaan..." Preeta screamed, terrified with the sight her eyes witnessed. She rushed gathering whatever strength remained in her towards Karan, who had fallen on the ground by then with Deepak's one hard rod hit on his head. Eyes brimmed with tears as she fell on her knees near him. Clutching his shoulder, she repeatedly called for him, asking him to wake up but he seemed to have lost his unconsciousness.

"Tumhara naya shikar to bohot kamzor nikla."

Her tears froze in her eyes when she heard Deepak's disgusting mocking. Hands still trembling, she ignored Deepak, getting back to her attempts on seeing if Karan was fine, again. "Karan utho na." She cried helplessly. He was there for her. He was helping her out. And now, he was hurt because of her. That realization was painful. She felt as if her senses have stopped working. All she could think was, Karan.

She was still shaking Karan when Deepak roughly pulled her up grabbing her arm. "Kya kaha tha maine tumse? Koi aur tumhare kareeb aaye, ye mujhe bardasht nahi."

"Aah chhodo mujhe." Preeta yelled as Deepak continued torturing her, twisting her hand behind her back. Tears spilled off her eyes, wincing in pain but it was for a few seconds and she felt all free. She opened her eyes only to find Karan standing between her and Deepak, pulling her behind him.

There wasn't any exchange of words anymore. Karan had completely lost it. All he could see was, that disgusting man had hurt Preeta which he could not bear.

"Karan... Karan chhodo use. Wo mar jayega." Preeta, who was under the state of shock with all the happenings, intervened when she saw Deepak lying almost lifeless, with Karan's continuous punches.

"To mar jaye."

His words left her dumbstruck. She stared at his angered self who looked blind now. He wasn't in his control. One after another, he kept on hitting Deepak badly. "Karan nahi please." She managed to hold and pull him away from Deepak.

Karan glanced at her once before he reverted back to Deepak. "Aj iski vajah se bach gaya. Agli baar agar tu mujhe iske aas paas bhi dikha, to yaad rakhana tujhe mujhse koi nahi bacha paayega. Not even Preeta." He warned Deepak, volcano rising inside him. Deepak saw fire in Karan's eyes. He hadn't given up yet but for now, he thought getting out of that place would be the best thing if he cared about his own safety.

"Oh my god. Karan, tumhe to bohot chot lagi hai." Preeta's eyes widen in horror when she saw the blood dripping from his head.

"Mai thik hu. Are you okay?" Karan asked and that was when, he felt a sharp pain in his head. His eyelids started shutting. She held him knowing he was going to faint and made him lie down on the couch nearby. "Karan... She cried, her heart aching with his wounds.

"Isme rone ki kya baat hai Miss Mental? I am perfectly alright." Somewhere, because of some reasons unknown to his own self, he didn't like her tears.

Preeta looked up to him. Was he always this good? Or did she make a mistake in recognizing him as a person earlier? Or he was changing now? And if he was, then comes an important question, why! A bunch of questions stuck in her mind. Karan Loothra, the guy who said he hated her, whom she claimed to hate the most was suddenly seeming to be the best person to her. He stepped into a fight, for her. He was almost about to kill Deepka, for her. She could clearly see how much hurt he was yet he was pretending to be fine, trying to make her feel that he was fine.

So many things... so much for her?

She merely nodded to him before she made it to the kitchen, for bringing the first aid for him, putting aside everything which had occupied her mind. She must be over thinking, she thought. While searching for the first aid box in the kitchen, her scattered gaze stilled on him who was trying to move his hand but was unable to do so. She remembered that Deepak had hit him on his shoulder as well. Another tear rolled down her cheek.

She couldn't understand if she was more upset because of someone got unnecessarily injuries because of her or because that someone was Karan. 

"Aj iski vajah se bach gaya. Agli baar agar tu mujhe iske aas paas bhi dikha, to yaad rakhana tujhe mujhse koi nahi bacha paayega. Not even Preeta."

His words echoed in her mind. The man who in initial days since their meet felt like sort of her destroyer was now becoming her protector? 

Edited by LoveToWrite - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haww! This is it? Hope this wasn't single shot. We want more. I got addicted to your writing from the very first part. Please continue it, and make it soon. Can't wait to read more ⭐️ you're such an awesome writer. And the way you italicized her, it was Cherry on the top ❤️ Edited by obsessedbyKB - 6 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really amazing loved it 
MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome
Beautifully wrritern
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haye! This was so so amazing! Like all the feels ❤️
I would love to read more ;)

Harshada, your male leads' characterizations are absolutely dream-like and gorgeous. I Loved It. This was simple yet it had so much of meaning. 
-Lisha- thumbnail
Loved it totally!
Simple and superb!
Amazinggg!
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Simple, yet beautifully penned down!
Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow..simply lovely OS
Beautifully u've written it...👏👏
Loved it!
Do write more on them..if possible!😳
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Haww! This is it? Hope this wasn't single shot. We want more. I got addicted to your writing from the very first part. Please continue it, and make it soon. Can't wait to read more ⭐️ you're such an awesome writer. And the way you italicized her, it was Cherry on the top ❤️

Hello there😊 Uh I think your username is made for me😆
Yeah yeah, this is it. 😆 Well, this WAS a single shot.  Honestly, I planned to write a short story but then, I scrapped the plan and made it a shot😆

How sweet of you! I wasn't sure if anyone would even like this but thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed reading this.

Again, you are being too kind😳 Uh I am fond of what is in Italics❤️ Thanks again.
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: chco

👍🏼 loved it

Thank you so much!