Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sudha_suressh

๐Ÿ˜†

This is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† 
You are not alone entire fandom is facing this shame shame puppy shame walli feel๐Ÿ˜†
I saw a post in Twitter too bohut uddrahi thi hum log cvs ne niche giradiya๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
How much we are taunting other shows ML ..Hamare Neil is gold puttar they should learn frm him..
How will we face thm now๐Ÿ˜ญnot only in Twitter even here people frm rival fandoms entering her and taunting already...
I just requesting cvs to reveal the twist and save the fandom frm shame shame ๐Ÿ˜†
Till then I will be like this๐Ÿ˜†

Humara Gold Puttar, Sona Munda, Loha Munda nikala! ๐Ÿ˜† Yes, no matter how many times other ML's who are constantly blackmailed get accused of being Babby Daddy's they always prove they are not, or protest their innocence and turns out it's true! Woh loag kuch nahi kar pate! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lekin humara Puttar? Uska jadoo toh kabhi Fail nahi huwa! Aab jake iss line ka asli meaning samaj mai aya! If ONLY you had failed on this one Puttar! At least neighbourhood main humari sar ucha hothi! ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
@Pohutukawa:

Is this like the "Roop Tera mastana tha...mausam bhi thora deewana tha...aur humse bhool hogayi?" type thing? Like what he told Avni at the Gazebo?

Uss waqt toh bahdi sharif ban rahe the, when Avni pretended to go with it and said she is "Happy" that their "Milaan" happened and now Tillu ki Pillu bhi aa payega! How amused and happy we were then! Now the idea of Kid is a nightmare! 

Kya shocha aur kya paya! 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@Pohutukawa:

Is this like the "Roop Tera mastana tha...mausam bhi thora deewana tha...aur humse bhool hogayi?" type thing? Like what he told Avni at the Gazebo?

Uss waqt toh bahdi sharif ban rahe the, when Avni pretended to go with it and said she is "Happy" that their "Milaan" happened and now Tillu ki Pillu bhi aa payega! How amused and happy we were then! Now the idea of Kid is a nightmare! 

Kya shocha aur kya paya! 

Remember how scared Neil looked at that time when Avni mentioned about Tillu kaa Pillu๐Ÿ˜› and in no time confessed that he was joking
How can that Neil remain so calm and composed after hearing about the real child๐Ÿ˜ฒ
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Why have you taken this big risk of doing panga with other heroes fandom.๐Ÿ˜† pata hai at the end of the day neil.is even hero of hindi soaps writer(akkal jada taak nahi jatai).๐Ÿ˜† gautam hegde has very bad record in story writing last time( suhani se ek larki) ๐Ÿ˜† I think demug phir se ghum gayi mr.hegde ki.๐Ÿ˜†

Arrey mujhe Kya patha yeh log ek din Neil ko baby daddy banadenge๐Ÿ˜• not even in my widest dreams I taught Neil will such kaand..frm other heroes yeh doh kadam Aage nikhli๐Ÿ˜†Kash Neil Todi control kar pathi Aaj yeh din na dekh na padega..fans are waiting for Mr.hedge twist  or else he would have faced baand baaja bharaat frm fans๐Ÿ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Remember how scared Neil looked at that time when Avni mentioned about Tillu kaa Pillu๐Ÿ˜› and in no time confessed that he was joking
How can that Neil remain so calm and composed after hearing about the real child๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yes even this is doing Beja fry of me! Tillu kitana Shareef tha...aur dara huwa tha? Even at the mention of a child? He quickly tells Avni... "Nothing happened" and Avni was laughing like "Seriously, you think I thought something happened? Mr Sabkuch hogaya!" The irony!

Waha toh lagtha hai Sab kuch hogaya and this kind of dead calm reaction from Neil? Kuch toh Locha hai? Maybe he is in shock? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Also remember how Neil said to Avni when she was "semi asleep"..."Tum ne muje meri sab se khoobsoorat pal di hai?" or something to that effect?

So that means, holding Avni in his arms shirtless was more precious to him than "Sab kuch hogaya" with Juhi? I guess now we know, who won this race? 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sudha_suressh

Arrey mujhe Kya patha yeh log ek din Neil ko baby daddy banadenge๐Ÿ˜• not even in my widest dreams I taught Neil will such kaand..frm other heroes yeh doh kadam Aage nikhli๐Ÿ˜†Kash Neil Todi control kar pathi Aaj yeh din na dekh na padega..fans are waiting for Mr.hedge twist  or else he would have faced baand baaja bharaat frm fans๐Ÿ˜†

Right now other heroes even look normal before neil.๐Ÿ˜† at least those are never shown perfect from initial time but here cvs have showed neil is perfectly handling any situation but now neil ki ek ek kaand cvs dhund ke bahar nilkal ra hai.๐Ÿ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
@Sudha:
I feel your pain man! Even I was praising Neil to high heaven, muje kya pata tha ke they will make him a Baby Daddy? That was the LAST thing I thought.

But when they mentioned Juhi's Badi Majboori I doubted this was what they were talking of and I was right unfortunately. She was hiding a kid and presumably Neil's kid.

To say I am gutted by this and Mooh dikane ke layak nahi to other fandom's is an understatement. Even their pathetic male leads have not done this achievement! CV's ne jeena haram kar diya! LOL
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Humara Gold Puttar, Sona Munda, Loha Munda nikala! ๐Ÿ˜† Yes, no matter how many times other ML's who are constantly blackmailed get accused of being Babby Daddy's they always prove they are not, or protest their innocence and turns out it's true! Woh loag kuch nahi kar pate! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lekin humara Puttar? jadoo toh kabhi Fail nahi huwa! Aab jake iss line ka asli meaning samaj mai aya! If ONLY you had failed on this one Puttar! At least neighbourhood main humari sar ucha hothi! ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly like in ipk1 but here criminal already accepted and confessed his kaand case katam๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
@ bold  
Agree Jadoo kuch Zada hi hogayi ki sub par baari padgayi ๐Ÿ˜†
One more too "meh ek Sacha Maard hoon" iss dialogue bhi Asli matlab Abb samaj Aaya ๐Ÿ˜†
 Seeda 5 Saale ki beti milagayi ..
The type olvs we are getting don't know how it will take  for our sar ucha๐Ÿ˜†

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mandy...
I understand your pain. Even I am avoiding twitter and had a spat on Facebook yesterday.

And now I am waiting g for this track to be over before I go anywhere.๐Ÿคฃ
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Darcy: Yaar bolo mat... Muh pe kaalikh lagta kya hota hai ye aaj pata chala... All thanks to Neil. Hereby was praising Neil to all and sundry aur ye apna muh kala karwa ke aa gaya. Aur sath me hume bhi le duba.๐Ÿ˜›