Tanuja and abhishek marriage???

anjalybabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I saw some pics in which abhishek's house is decorated. The marriage track is soon. This is because the court gave two weeks for the judgement. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalybabu

I saw some pics in which abhishek's house is decorated. The marriage track is soon. This is because the court gave two weeks for the judgement. 

How can marriage take place so soon, may be AK might have decorated the house for proposing Tanuja.  If CVs have the plan to butcher the character Tanuja like they did to Rishi by engaging him to Nathra, she may accept that. But in end MARRIAGE WON'T OCCUR.

Unfortunately Eternal love, reincarnation, etc. have all but murdered brutally by CVs. 
Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago
anjalybabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May be he decorated house for proposing tanuja. But there 2 week for the judgement and the lawyer of abhishek is very cunning and he may suggest tanuja should marry abhishek for Natasha. 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

May be he decorated house for proposing tanuja. But there 2 week for the judgement and the lawyer of abhishek is very cunning and he may suggest tanuja should marry abhishek for Natasha. 

That may happen. In any case, marriage will not be there but they may go upto engagement to complete tit for tat of Tanuja to Rishi. Seriously, I'm losing interest in this show. Fed up with CVs so called eternal lovers TanShi.
Ks_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can you post the Pics Here ...And Definitely its not for marriage and its for Proposal only...and Definitely Tanuja will say why he decorated the house like this when they just want to show to world that they are married to get Natasha back...then again Drama Continues ...But seriously it wont happen 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ks_143

Can you post the Pics Here ...And Definitely its not for marriage and its for Proposal only...and Definitely Tanuja will say why he decorated the house like this when they just want to show to world that they are married to get Natasha back...then again Drama Continues ...But seriously it wont happen 

Oh! Your positive points have given me some encouraging positive vibes. Thanks a lot dear.  Those pics are in Twitter and I also think thats the decoration may be for proposal. 
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uff ab yehi ghisa pitta tracks rah gaye hai kasam mein kya seriously ye reincarnation love story serial hai na? Fed up now story forward move krny k bjaye moving round and round by repeating eachother mistakes.