Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ks_143

I totally Agree with you...

Once Tanuja is so strong and by then whenever she gets to know some thing about Rishi then She feels so sick and weak and not able to think what she can do...and It Happens only with Rishi...with some others she is strong it is because she is mad (i use this word here) about Rishi...and She not able to digest the things whenever Rishi do anything against her...

In Rishi Netra Marriage Track also , the very first she was very bold and strong and keep on moving the same phase till Rishi asks her to prove the love on him...and immediately she was weak and sick trying to plead the Rishi dont do this ...So It Happens only with Rishi...

I hope everything will get sorted in soon...
If the CVs are revealing the things one by one in week by week then the left with anything to show ..So CVs are dragging the things to make Rishi and Tanuja Understand what they are? for what pupose they are here..

Any way I expect mostly by next week we can expect the Netras Truth to be out ...๐Ÿ˜•

Appreciate your positive thought, hope CVs will gradually unfold the MUs also hope they will not butcher either of the leads by showing the sequence against the original concept of Kasam.
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said so true each wordings I totally agree with ... 
I m so sorry but I already pointed back that cvs r making Viewers hate Rishi day by day ...The way Rishi is forcing tanuja this isnt looking romantic or love current situation doesnt require Rishi forced behaviour ... dhamkee dena like mein natasha ko cheen loonga aur case jeet jaonga tab tumko bhi khud aana parega  ... dissapointed n Sad ... instead of showing Rishi good n taking court case back they have destroyed it ...m so glad that this time change I m unable to watch kasam these days bcz of job ... 
Ks_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjan_Suntala

Appreciate your positive thought, hope CVs will gradually unfold the MUs also hope they will not butcher either of the leads by showing the sequence against the original concept of Kasam.

definitely no Anjan...They dont do that for sure...
Everyone is here in thinking that what if Tanuja accepts the proposal for Natasha Sake but I strongly believe that Tanuja Immediately refuses it ...
May be Now she is angry on Rishi but later on again she feels the eternal love on Rishi and wants Rishi to be Safe and Secure ...it is been happening in the show and we witnessed it also..๐Ÿ˜‰.
So , Nothing will Happen and the show is moving towards the original concept of Kasam๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ks_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

well said so true each wordings I totally agree with ... 

I m so sorry but I already pointed back that cvs r making Viewers hate Rishi day by day ...The way Rishi is forcing tanuja this isnt looking romantic or love current situation doesnt require Rishi forced behaviour ... dhamkee dena like mein natasha ko cheen loonga aur case jeet jaonga tab tumko bhi khud aana parega  ... dissapointed n Sad ... instead of showing Rishi good n taking court case back they have destroyed it ...m so glad that this time change I m unable to watch kasam these days bcz of job ... 

Ya I too feel the same its the wrong move by Rishi like If I get Custody of Natasha then Tanuja also will come ... Its not going to done by any eternal lover ..but here he is husband and he wants his Daughter and Wife to be back at any cost because he loves them so much and most importantly his wife and daughter not attached to any other relationships to anyone...So he is doing this ...
And immediately you know he will go and say sorry to Tanuja and again he will try to ask her whats the matter which keeping her to not to come to him..
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Rishi made Tanuja so small and insignificant ๐Ÿ˜ญ

She is everything just because of Ak๐Ÿ˜” way to go Rishi to bring your love back.๐Ÿคข
Sorry I didn't like today at all, that to coming from Rishi's mouth
I expected this to happen long time back because i thought court case will bring out these stuff, but the way Rishi said it made 10 times more bad.

I won't get it but want Tanuja show how she lived without his help with dignity and looked after her daughter.  She didn't need him or AK to take care of her daughter. Now i really don't want her to accept AK proposal please give this story some dignity.

Till now I was hoping Rishi will think but alas they don't want anthing clean, pure and everlasting love from anyside๐Ÿ˜ญ

One heartbroken Tanshi fan.
 It is getting harder to even come here like root canal in slow motion. It is 4 months really trp is dying but they want netra and her drama๐Ÿคข

A POST THAT VOICED MY FEELINGs   to some extent.

Any girl who has no family / supporter to look up to, but still chooses to come out from the world where she was secure, but due to personal reasons , she lives her life on her own - proves she is a strong woman. Ego is negative but Self respect is positive and she proved it.

Tanuja working as caretaker and looking after herself and her daughter needs guts. For Her - no job is small or big - as long as her income supports both . Living with Abhishek for seven long years proves how pure this soul is. 

Why crying or shedding tears is labelled as a weak person ? I don't think so. When emotions are high, it automatically pours for some...but that doesn't stop - being the woman she is - strong and independent.( YES - she is independent. She is Tanuja Bedi - a working woman ) Tanuja is a strong woman - she doesn't need to prove it, but yes her fear has taken over and so her future action may be taken as weakness. Weakness for daughter. She is afraid to lose her to Bedis - as she is the only reason for her to live and do not want to be in a situation she experienced before.

Coming to future episodes - yes I too do not wish to see Abhi-Tanu engagement - no, not because of Rishi's dialogue ( which was said to win HIS love back ) but the situation where it may take an ugly turn - FOR NATASHA.

@B ...AGREE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Well, Tanuja's every action - will be - keeping Natasha in mind and not HER LOVE. ( The truth will bring out d true feelings of Tanuja...till then...)  Being MOTHER becomes the top priority. Let us not question too much on the reasons or the purpose of her birth. Circumstances do bring in the change. 

TanShi's love for each other may have their own ups and down due to circumstances. Let Netra's truth come out - one will see the rich experience of love of TanShi once again. Hope these two weeks brings out - d whole truth.

Edited by Chitra_11 - 6 years ago
mohsin.gamer33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitra_11

A POST THAT VOICED MY FEELINGs   to some extent.

Any girl who has no family / supporter to look up to, but still chooses to come out from the world where she was secure, but due to personal reasons , she lives her life on her own - proves she is a strong woman. Ego is negative but Self respect is positive and she proved it.

Tanuja working as caretaker and looking after herself and her daughter needs guts. For Her - no job is small or big - as long as her income supports both . Living with Abhishek for seven long years proves how pure this soul is. 

Why crying or shedding tears is labelled as a weak person ? I don't think so. When emotions are high, it automatically pours for some...but that doesn't stop - being the woman she is - strong and independent.( YES - she is independent. She is Tanuja Bedi - a working woman ) Tanuja is a strong woman - she doesn't need to prove it, but yes her fear has taken over and so her future action may be taken as weakness. Weakness for daughter. She is afraid to lose her to Bedis - as she is the only reason for her to live and do not want to be in a situation she experienced before.

Coming to future episodes - yes I too do not wish to see Abhi-Tanu engagement - no, not because of Rishi's dialogue ( which was said to win HIS love back ) but the situation where it may take an ugly turn - FOR NATASHA.

@B ...AGREE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Well, Tanuja's every action - will be - keeping Natasha in mind and not HER LOVE. ( The truth will bring out d true feelings of Tanuja...till then...)  Being MOTHER becomes the top priority. Let us not question too much on the reasons or the purpose of her birth. Circumstances do bring in the change. 

TanShi's love for each other may have their own ups and down due to circumstances. Let Netra's truth come out - one will see the rich experience of love of TanShi once again. Hope these two weeks brings out - d whole truth.

very well said Dear ๐Ÿ‘
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That thought came into my mind continuously that seriously it's a reincarnation love story serial? Pehly humko reincarnation love story of tanshi dikha kr attached kiya show sy or ab cv showing crappie crappie things and torture us every day seriously previous week aisa dikhaya k preleap flavor wapis a gaya or reincarnation concept bhi aye ga and this week again start their crap phir bawakoof bna diya continuously playing with our emotions. Don't know why cv isn't ready to clear rishi's marriage truth why want to show us crap and rishi ny jo court mein kaha wrong tha he is only thinking to get back his lover at any cost some how without bothering what is wrong or right now rishi is only mistake is he is not clearing his marriage truth(he never said netra his wife never perform any ritual like arti ,kc never said netri his wife don't know why no body is asking about his marriage and why not feel fishy ) but every thing is fair in love and war usny Jo bhi kaha choro but
I too much angry now jab court mein tanuja k self respect pr sawal ho rha tha to I am expecting here from tanuja to spoke up something like kis tarha usny suffer kiya kis tarha natz ko raise up kiya I want to hear tanuja's surviving story here but nothing find except weakness so much disappointed.ab nai boly gi to kab boly gi tanuja apni beto case lar rhi hai she need to be strong but cv show her so weak why she need support of any one she is educated girl .i am confused now a days kasam ki front leads kon hai I think cv bhi confused hai stupid. Too much angry with cv for making our leads villains. Ku k villain to mahanta ka kam kr rhy hai aj kal.