Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
what kind of two avatars would we choose? We are truly missing our Mundwa, aren't we? I wonder if the guy knows how much his fans miss him! Pray to god that he doesn't choose a very long hiatus again... his hibernation kills us.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I trust his choice so I will be happy with whatever he chooses. we all miss him so much. I'm sure he knows how much his fans miss him. so I know he won't take a 5 year gap again
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LovingAHA2017

what kind of two avatars would we choose? We are truly missing our Mundwa, aren't we? I wonder if the guy knows how much his fans miss him! Pray to god that he doesn't choose a very long hiatus again... his hibernation kills us.

He actually didn't take long break, yes he took break after quitting s1 but he wasn't keen on doing daily soap but weekly because in this 5 years he did worked.. He worked in 3 films, a short film, and a show(though it didn't came out but he had worked) and web series!! 
But yes yeh dil mange more of him, so hopefully we can see him onscreen again soon!!
2filmy thumbnail
Rimi by the show did you mean Mohra ? I wish it's made again with the same pair
exactly my thoughts Priyu. Was just thinking today... Barun must trust us and go with Shivani to Sony and ask them to revive Mohra... we would love watching him.

IPK3 never got a chance to show the real story, yet their chemistry in every pic looks so damn good... like he shrewdly touching her hand or blowing on her face or hugging her from behind and then her shocked expressions yet getting aroused... simply wonderful!

The comfort between them when he is pulling her on his bed after giving her the medicine or he lifting her from her bed to take her to his room... I had goosebumps!  

Originally posted by: Arshika_arshi

He actually didn't take long break, yes he took break after quitting s1 but he wasn't keen on doing daily soap but weekly because in this 5 years he did worked.. He worked in 3 films, a short film, and a show(though it didn't came out but he had worked) and web series!! 
But yes yeh dil mange more of him, so hopefully we can see him onscreen again soon!!

Completely true, Rimi! He was not on a break, rather he was striving to do justice to his dreams... and perhaps as his total Barunrogi pankhis, we must stand up for him and blast off anybody who calls him a lazy actor.

The kind of trolls that he n Shivani have faced... my heart goes all out for them.

After having seen his success in daily soaps, he wanted to rise to higher plateaus ... unfortunately , the 3 films never saw screens and we had to make do with just BTS and offshoot pics

the short film, dry dreams, I did see...the show we all kept waiting for right from when it was being called Satya ki kiran... but just got offshoot pics again

And the web series... my heart sings , my spirits dance... beautiful tanhaiyaan... It was like meting your loved after a long time and in one short meeting, all your agony dissipates and you are taken to heavens! The trailer, the actual, the promos, the offshoot pics, IVs... I have never been so voracious with any delicacy of the world... but just of him and him alone!
2filmy thumbnail
Mohra was to come in Zee TV. I don't know if any other channel can make it or if Zee will let any other channel make it. Zee itself can make it again. I will love to see the same pair again.
of course their chemistry is so clear in all the pictures. the show could never utilize it fully. they had such a great rapport between them.
2filmy thumbnail
he isn't a lazy actor at all. those who call him lazy are just biased. even if he took a break he deserved it and it's justified. trying to fulfill dreams isn't lazy at all. but his stars weren't in his favor then and they didn't work out.
I would love to see the trolls being trolled some day. we got a lot of off screen pictures even if those projects didn't materialize.
Tanhaiyan was a treat for our eyes hearts souls minds
we got him in something concrete after a long time. he gave us the best ever Valentine's day gift
mahin123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
waiting very badly. plz update soon dear
2filmy thumbnail
Di if possible you should send this story to SP after you complete it so that they can learn how to make a well knit Story