Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Neha it is a Blissful, Beautiful, Erotic,Bold,Sensuous Diwali gift indeed 😉 your new chapter, Once again Praising your pics adding senses,👏 I have got seriously Addicted of your Writing, I wish you were the real Script, Story Writer of ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON 3.😳
BARUN-SHIVANI 'S chemistry would have been more glorified, highlighted.❤️ The Pool incident was really Scary,and Heartwreching😕 too,as Advay got tensed but at the same time He has been encouraging her,Pampering her,Advising her to be Brave,not to be Scared,Panic.keep writing Dear,waiting for your next chapter 😛
LOVED YOUR update sooo very much ,Awesome,Amazing,Exclusive. ⭐️👏
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
will start my comments from today
will take some time to comment on the full update
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2filmy

will start my comments from today
will take some time to comment on the full update

Yes Priyu. No issues.

I was wondering why no commnets from you yet. But absolutely no issues from my side. 

I like your commenting a lot because then I write the character analysis which I otherwise do with my sweet daughter if and when she gets time.

For me with my age now, you're like a daughter itself. write at your own best time but do write. I'll be waiting.

Originally posted by: Anraysha

Neha it is a Blissful, Beautiful, Erotic,Bold,Sensuous Diwali gift indeed 😉 your new chapter, Once again Praising your pics adding senses,👏 I have got seriously Addicted of your Writing, I wish you were the real Script, Story Writer of ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON 3.😳

BARUN-SHIVANI 'S chemistry would have been more glorified, highlighted.❤️ The Pool incident was really Scary,and Heartwreching😕 too,as Advay got tensed but at the same time He has been encouraging her,Pampering her,Advising her to be Brave,not to be Scared,Panic.keep writing Dear,waiting for your next chapter 😛
LOVED YOUR update sooo very much ,Awesome,Amazing,Exclusive. ⭐️👏

Thanks so much for having such a  lovely heart...every time  you make me feel very good at heart with your comments.

Why don't we start discussing character analysis of the FF n they maybe it will be more exciting for you as reader n me as writer.

This is only a request n no mandate or pressure 
2filmy thumbnail
sorry Di
I was so tired and sleepy yesterday
that I couldn't comment at all
and I want to comment with full energy
as your story deserves that

Originally posted by: pentu82

hi neha!!

just finished reading all the chapters of your ff!!

Once i started, i couldnt stop!

Your writing is going from strength to strength!! I love how your story is progressing!! looking fwd to reading more!

Thanks so much, Sudha. Did you like the repentance part as you were expecting after the first chapter comment? Do you find any lacunas or strong areas in which way the characters are growing/changing?
2filmy thumbnail
oh yes Di I am like your daughter
I love the way u discuss with me

Thanks Neelum. Did you read the part where I have used your pic n did you see what title I have given you in pic credit comment.

If already read , do you think the write up justifies the pic with emotions captured?
2filmy thumbnail
I hope u r having a great time Di
Yup priyu! Thanks a lot. I am at the airport. Will meet hubby in the morning n then we go ahead together.