Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2filmy

u know whenever I feel down or lost
I always come back to this story
and read our conversations
they give me a new lease of life

Same here, lovebird!

And when I am very emotional, either elated or distressed, I bore you with my never ending PMs.πŸ˜†
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
haha no Di
u never bore me
I enjoy our talks so much
2filmy thumbnail
the title of miss badbad surely belongs to me now
mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I missed you Neha .. i couldn't check The forum from past two days.. and today I kept thinking that there will be a update from you...
Iam so in love with your story. . no seriously.. it's just heart touching in many ways... It feels so real ... The show if continued would never have been this beautiful i can say that for sure... If they showed one tenth of this we would have been mesmerized and praised them... Good thing that they ended the show... Otherwise adni would have been some loose links... Shabby tracks... Butchered characters...thank god that they ended it.   So now we can remember adni through your beautiful story...

About the ninth chapter...
Everything is just perfect...  There isn't one bit where I lost my concentration and started thinking beyond your wordss..
The whole scene of chandini overcoming her fear is executed well... No unnecessary drama it's just baby steps..

And the raavan dialogue... I read your and Priya convo and understood the reason behind you choosing the specific line.. again makes me wonder about the thought process you go through before penning each and every line.

The trauma faced my miku is so clearly brought out. He may be small but he is still traumatized. Your words painted a boy crying himself to sleep in my brain and my heart went out for the kid. You just mademiku even more special for me. A corner in my heart will be always reserved for miku.

The family scene was a nice touch. Never heard the song. So I don't know the tune. Read the lyrics thought.

Ha ha. the whole seduction by chandini and advay saying you need rest and all reminded me of Twilight. How Edward is always worried about her and she just can't stay put. But I have small doubt here.. may be you already explained it to pihu and I may missed it... It's about saam dham bhand bhed... How is this applicable in this situation.. I didn't get it.

Now comes the advay break down scene.. instead telling how well you wrote it and struggle to find the right words that are worthy for your praise.  Let me tell you what it made me feel... The way you started itself dragged me in to the scene .. as if Iam there standing in their room and witnessing their turmoil.. his fears ... Oh god he was crying and I thought Iam gonna cry and she helping him... Consoling and then breaking down .. both of them healing each other. . The reference to shiva. . I tell  you.  . When people say ' a husband like Rama '  I use to say I want a husband like shiva... I mean he just loves his Sathi / parvathi  ..  I was so lost in all that... Only when the scene ended I realized that I was actually crying... Like I had tears rolling down my cheeks and I didn't even realise that... Now you tell me how can I say how well you wrote it.   I have no words to describe an emotion such as this Neha...

I need more... Even when t's ended.. I was like... Where is the second part of this chapter ... Come on your update should have two chapters right ? I think Iam getting bold like chandini... When you ended the chapter I was like where are the details.. ??
πŸ˜†

Thank you for sharing your story with us Neha. Iam sure this became part of your life now. Something you can't think of giving up . Remember that it became a part of our life too we keep looking forward for the story remember adni through your story may be after years when people talk about ipk 3 we would remember this story as an extension,thee show never ended for us just after three months. .. it has continued where their souls finally healed and hearts mended... There were hugs..  breakdowns ,dramaa... Romance... Family... Privacy... Dreamy sequence.  Raw realities... There was a story of adni's beautifull journey! 
Edited by mayukatta - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
I agree with Mayu
the show if continued wouldn't have been even a fraction of this story
this will always stay with us even after it ends
and we can always proudly say that the show for us never ended on 6 Oct
it extended and we saw many more things and then their story was completed and we had a grand ending
u r doing just a perfect job
2filmy thumbnail
no hurry to update
do when u can
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail

In Line commented:

Firstly Mayu... come hug me tight! Let us both😭... My FF is all about show continuing in our imagination part of brain right? So let's imagine further... if we two had sat watching the Telly together for this episode, would we not both clutch each other tight n cry for this unseen character of Advay?

While writing thousand times I thought in my heart, Barun would make me cry in this shot with his capability for outburst!

I missed you Neha .. i couldn't check The forum from past two days.. and today I kept thinking that there will be a update from you...
Iam so in love with your story. . no seriously.. it's just heart touching in many ways... It feels so real ... The show if continued would never have been this beautiful i can say that for sure... If they showed one tenth of this we would have been mesmerized and praised them... Good thing that they ended the show... Otherwise adni would have been some loose links... Shabby tracks... Butchered characters...thank god that they ended it.   So now we can remember adni through your beautiful story...

Thanks So much that you feel that way... As I got a little frank and bold in my earlier post and said it's like beautiful web, in priyu's words I  am knitting a story... from a small knot to a big expanse... falling in love with it myself.

Bold: so true... I had used Chitra tactic and sent my brains to dustbin... purely owing to my love for the show and Barun. PP wanted to spend one night with Chandani and then go away; in next episode he wants to marry her just to get a male heir???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜² 

About the ninth chapter...
Everything is just perfect...  There isn't one bit where I lost my concentration and started thinking beyond your wordss..
The whole scene of chandini overcoming her fear is executed well... No unnecessary drama it's just baby steps..

And the raavan dialogue... I read your and Priya convo and understood the reason behind you choosing the specific line.. again makes me wonder about the thought process you go through before penning each and every line.
My hint has come out pretty clear, isn't it?

The trauma faced my miku is so clearly brought out. He may be small but he is still traumatized. Your words painted a boy crying himself to sleep in my brain and my heart went out for the kid. You just mademiku even more special for me. A corner in my heart will be always reserved for miku.
I loved Miku myself in the first two episodes itself... against the dark angry young man, Advay ; he was such a contrast, a happy go lucky chocolate boy,Veer ... both excelling in their acts and bringing out the contrast completely.
The dialogue writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Chal Bro Chaay pite hai, thoda wakt barabaad karate hai.
" Aadmi vakt ko nahi Vakt aadami ko barabaad karata hai!"

Like wow! My expectation with the story was sky high with the duo acting.
So unfortunate that like the rest,Miku character got butchered later.

In my story, hopefully all of you will fall in love with Miku again. As Dev said to him, after all he's the chip of same old block. He cannot be shallow.

The conflict harboured in his heart is almost equivalent to Advay... it's only the age and the understanding that comes with it are different. As explaining to Priyu earlier; both move around with different mask but inside they are just badly hurt young boys.

The family scene was a nice touch. Never heard the song. So I don't know the tune. Read the lyrics thought.
You can check it out on you tube Hum aapke hain koun song. I like the tune, it becomes hummable...and Sallu miyaa... Our Prem from good old young days!πŸ˜†

Ha ha. the whole seduction by chandini and advay saying you need rest and all reminded me of Twilight. How Edward is always worried about her and she just can't stay put. But I have small doubt here.. may be you already explained it to pihu and I may missed it... It's about saam dham bhand bhed... How is this applicable in this situation.. I didn't get it.

So nice that you asked this... had been left out in mine and Priyu's discussion. Krishna uses this saam daam dand bhed at almost every step during Mahabharata.

here the scene is coming out sweet that a loving hubby doesn't want give sole priority to physical union but giving equal importance to just being together, the companionship part.
She has been trying to make things OK between them with the family song and dance and all... now for her own personal confirmation, this union will prove it. So she stays put. Now the SDDB part.

Saam...she just starts the act in a sincere straightforward way by unbuttoning his nightshirt. His sweet kiss on her fists while stopping her.

Daam... she lures him with the idea of wearing a western outfit for his special benefit. He laughingly confirming to her that he loves her n not the outfit.

Dand... her feigned angry question about his love? His making her attempt unsuccessful  by simply saying the question doesn't hold good at all ... 

Bhed... she actually starts using her seducing touch to physically arouse him for her ... sweetly he calls her seductresss...

Then her pouted feigned anger... the ration quota statement and he using her statement the next morning to have his way. 😳😳 lovey dovey romantic scene,😳 isn't it?

With your just imagine style... if we had some heavy job day or workday starting early morning tomorrow... aur aisa scene hamaare aur hamaare unke beech ho jata to?( if this was to happen between us and our " He"?)

Now comes the advay break down scene.. instead telling how well you wrote it and struggle to find the right words that are worthy for your praise.  Let me tell you what it made me feel... The way you started itself dragged me in to the scene .. as if Iam there standing in their room and witnessing their turmoil.. his fears ... Oh god he was crying and I thought Iam gonna cry and she helping him... Consoling and then breaking down .. both of them healing each other. . The reference to shiva. . I tell  you.  . When people say ' a husband like Rama '  I use to say I want a husband like shiva... I mean he just loves his Sathi / parvathi  ..  I was so lost in all that... Only when the scene ended I realized that I was actually crying... Like I had tears rolling down my cheeks and I didn't even realise that... Now you tell me how can I say how well you wrote it.   I have no words to describe an emotion such as this Neha...

I need more... Even when t's ended.. I was like... Where is the second part of this chapter ... Come on your update should have two chapters right ? I think Iam getting bold like chandini... When you ended the chapter I was like where are the details.. ??
πŸ˜†
hey come on!😳... for now, Details are to be worked out in individual reader's brains, have your own GM going wild...I have been extremely skeptical right from chapter 1. With comments from you gals like his, I might get a little bolder in my further episodes but you'll again ask me details?πŸ˜†

Digressing a little and chatting with you gals...

As you mentioned in your comment after first SR episode , the discomfort in reading certain things... same as you, I am not very comfortable reading or penning the details... right from my M&B days... I used to skip those specific pages and come to lovey dovey or love hate part.

Absolutely no remorse in that though... Same as Chandani, I have been a fast learner with my hubby.☺️ 

And THMS watching confirmed to me that my hubby must have loved my being absolute nave before and then becoming Badmaash later... a certain male mentalities don't change... Shahana's comment with pride that she has had two boyfriends at a time in college...the scene does not really touch you even though he makes that hilarious comment  on worry for performance... My hubby commented that society is going to dogs with women openly confessing such stuff with pride that too and men being submissive about their abilities.😲

My son is fully grown up now but there was a time after his 10th standard. his close buddy, (both very good in character and also in academic excellence... My son is research scientist now and his friend a doc.) used to sms him sex jokes all the time...My nephew came to stay with us and had smuggled cosmopolitan with him to show my son...When my son had his own laptop, I once saw some mature + link opened on it...
I counselled him then... listening to constant slapstick fun and joke about  the act, you will not understand its beauty when it happens. It will just be a joke. 
It's your decision whether cosmo or any such magazine should take your time or good interesting science journals
Once you start going on such sites, you start imagining that the described way is the best way or real satisfying way in the act. Your own body sensitivities might be different... even your partners different. Life is all about discovering each other's sensitivities without any prior bias and finding your own highest pleasure in life.

raring and guiding the kids has not been an easy task; but today I am happy and satisfied about my parenting experience. life feels good! 

I am a perfect Miss Badbad, aren't I?

Thank you for sharing your story with us Neha. Iam sure this became part of your life now. Something you can't think of giving up . Remember that it became a part of our life too we keep looking forward for the story remember adni through your story may be after years when people talk about ipk 3 we would remember this story as an extension,thee show never ended for us just after three months. .. it has continued where their souls finally healed and hearts mended... There were hugs..  breakdowns ,dramaa... Romance... Family... Privacy... Dreamy sequence.  Raw realities... There was a story of adni's beautifull journey! 
thanks so much, Mayu! It's become part of my life, yes! As I wrote, I am writing this story for my own happiness. And as you said it, I want all you friends of mine to exactly feel this way... We openly discuss everything around my chapters on this thread the way we would have discussed the show. ... you know what? My best gift will be your giving one of your Imagine this OS on my episode write up! Enhancing it further... Absolute real time experience of having seen a show.

It has stopped bothering me now about how many likes I get or how many people read and comment on it. As long as few sweet gals who are my friends read it and enjoy it, I am happy. Kounsa mere ko IF paycheque denewaale hai?πŸ˜†

Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

no hurry to update
do when u can

Yup Priyu... Work in progress.

Hubby's b'day celebrations goin on since 28th... ASR b'day kind of experience... enjoying the getting together again part now...

hence the update is delayed... wanna get best to you gals! pls bear with the delay.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next part.