TANUJA SINGH BEDI & NATASHA BEDI

Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rishi was shocking and ecstatic to see these two names in the official documents at the school record.  Tanuja hasn't cheated Rishi at all as she has never lied in official doculments. He was over the moon after knowing this. But sadly, he doesn't know the truth behind Tanuja's broken heart. 

Edited by Anjan_Suntala - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommyangel55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes he was on the moon after reading those two names. I wish netra would have told him the full truth. But chipkali will remain chipkali no matter what
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommyangel55

Yes he was on the moon after reading those two names. I wish netra would have told him the full truth. But chipkali will remain chipkali no matter what

I'm not able to digest hers still being there. So disgusting avatar she is. 

You are ekdam right..kitnaa irritating character like nethra never seen anywhere..now how long this crap next truth to be out..is it sindubad kahaani kya ek truth ek truth reveal Karne ki..
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rishi ka netra pe gusha voh bhi sirf tanuja k martial status ka sach chupane k liye.Kya hal hoga chipkali ka jab rishi ko pura sach pta chalega

Originally posted by: pari454

Rishi ka netra pe gusha voh bhi sirf tanuja k martial status ka sach chupane k liye.Kya hal hoga chipkali ka jab rishi ko pura sach pta chalega

Nethra Ka Marne Ka faidhaa zaroor Hoga 
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari454

You're right pari.
arya1210 thumbnail
The tears of happiness in his eyes made me emotional.It was like he won whole world.
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya1210

The tears of happiness in his eyes made me emotional.It was like he won whole world.

He was emotional at that which is quite obvious. But I missed his smart moves today. 
Divya333 thumbnail
For me I felt like CVs rushed the whole episode. They could have showed Rishi's emotion somewhat more. Overall episode is good.