Frequent Posters

deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Hehe that's true😆
But I don't want to build castles in the air either😳😆

They so have to meet all the expectations😳😆

I pray to God he isnt just pretending to be dead! Itna time waste on makeup?? To get a girl?? Whilst all he needs to do is look at her with his real eyes and a smile???
Edited by deltadawn - 6 years ago
_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All I want is hez  eyes shouldn't be black for the whole series. ...😭 And those pink lips ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›Edited by ZehriliChidiya - 6 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deltadawn

I pray to God he isnt just pretending to be dead! Itna time waste on makeup?? To get a girl?? Whilst all he needs to do is look at her with his real eyes and a smile???

Why not?😛
During the time he's pretending he can have that weird makeup and those completely black eyes😛

It's not only about getting the girl, it's about revenge I think😉😆
_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

Why not?😛
During the time he's pretending he can have that weird makeup and those completely black eyes😛

It's not only about getting the girl, it's about revenge I think😉😆

Of course. ..revenge is the reason most of the times ghosts come back. ..at least in a daily soap ðŸ˜†
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZehriliChidiya

Of course. ..revenge is the reason most of the times ghosts come back. ..at least in a daily soap ðŸ˜†

Haha true that😉

Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After watching vikram chauhan's IG post where he looks like an obsessed lover looking at Donal's photo, I suddenly had the conception that he's pulling a psychotic Maya whose daddy has a lot of paisa😈 ...and maaaybe probably he does a thing or two like murdering our boy and playing dirty games to get the girl in his loop..
Maybe the girl loved shiv and now that he's gone she's taking second chances...hence as shown in the trailer she doesn't look convinced.
Now our boy (who's very much not dead)has got no other way (serial logic ) to rescue his damsel in distress other than scaring the shit out of the psycho boy by acting as an apparition...
ye trailer saare aankhon ke dhoke hain...mein bol rahi hoon 
...has to be something interesting🥱
I don't think Namik will choose a show to pull out all that reincarnation or mukti shit...

Edited by Ranified009 - 6 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

After watching vikram chauhan's IG post where he looks like an obsessed lover looking at Donal's photo, I suddenly had the conception that he's pulling a psychotic Maya whose daddy has a lot of paisa😈 ...and maaaybe probably he does a thing or two like murdering our boy and playing dirty games to get the girl in his loop..

Maybe the girl loved shiv and now that he's gone she's taking second chances...hence as shown in the trailer she doesn't look convinced.
Now our boy (who's very much not dead)has got no other way (serial logic ) to rescue his damsel in distress other than scaring the shit out of the psycho boy by acting as an apparition...
ye trailer saare aankhon ke dhoke hain...mein bol rahi hoon 
...has to be something interesting🥱
I don't think Namik will choose a show to pull out all that reincarnation or mukti shit...

@Bold: You've explained it really well😃  Exactly what I thought as well😳
Like I had mentioned in one of my posts on the Dastaan Ek Deewane Ki topic, I feel Shiv will take revenge cos Vyom tries killing him. That would actually be interesting...
And I hope that there is no ghost but it's all a drama only😳😆