Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.fourseasons.com/kohsamui/accommodations/villas/beachfront_pool_villa/
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Nisha.
Off to read the second one. Happy dancing.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the double bonanza Nisha ! 
I quickly checked the link you posted and am now ready for all the delights the villa has to offer...al fresco tub, sea front lounge , curtained et al...bring it on . The weekend is open for all of us ðŸ˜ƒ Let us live vicariously thru the eyes of Trisha !!

Needless to say, the middle class Indian in me checked the price out too...I am now on oxygen..1,12,500 per night ??! 

iam scared to open my mouth and repeat Trisha's words...wouldn't Goa's best places have done the job too ðŸ˜† 
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Trisha, you are going to like everything about the honeymoon your husband has planned.
Not only the place but also the way her treats you.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Honeymoon the word itself is so beautiful and the memories which one create are so priceless one can never forget
I went to Mauritius and had taker a three days Cruise from Singapore
It was so beautiful in Mauritius and cruise was just amazing
But to tell my real as in real honeymoon was in Nainital as it was getting time to get the visas so we took off to Nainital after two days of wedding
So the thing is place does not matter for honeymoon as Trisha said Goa would also have worked   ðŸ˜‰ 😳
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sonal

I just posted another one

Thank you Nisha
So now second done what about the third one
😉
Errantnomad thumbnail
Hey all. Lovely updates.

Nisha how do all your ladies sleep at the drop of a hat. I'm truly envious of these fictional leading ladies .
My family calls me trasomnic'. Its a running joke. I don't sleep comfortably or not at all during travel. Not in cars, not in flights even if it's for 14-16hrs.
I remember when we were newly married, and those were the train days where one would still lock their suitcases even if it only had towels and toothbrushes we still had to snap it shut to the low tier seat,it was kind of ritualistic last minute before boarding to be running to the vendors selling those lock chains the hubby would say ok pettikku Inime pootu vendam'( don't have to bother with the suitcase lock business anymore).

Another thing I remember is a trip we made I think when our daughter was four. Internet hadn't caught on and phones weren't yet smart'. We drove to this place on ECR enroute pondy and stopped by for initially for a night. We hadn't heard of this before. There was a private pool and leading to it was the waters of Bay of Bengal. We are anyways not water bodies but we liked the ambience to stay for another day. That was about it. They even had a organic cultivation farming as a new thing where their in-house served kitchens from their farm . Reading these updates does have me reflecting , did we miss not valuing those then. Did we not after all not make the most of the ambience then.

Two regrets now. One We did not know how to value that then because it did not come with ultimate all inclusive luxury price tag that would elevate our supposed status. You took things as it came before we all became netizens . Two ... I do not know swimming and not that younger these days. Simple life simple times those were.

Today we value it differently probably because these concept vilas have become way too expensive that being able to afford it makes one feel good about it more . Trisha and Ashvin should just let go and have a blast as if there is no more tmrw😊Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ladies,why even Goa, home does the job'. And our elders made the most of it without spending a dime and made procreation a byproduct'. I'm cracking myself up here 😆 😆 😆Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Okay me one' today . Hope Nisha makes the weekend sweet.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Oh I missed to mention sapphire seas was so inviting' a title.