ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank u sooo much...
I was waiting for one...😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She cant be too sanctimonious right Vani?
I mean she is the daughter of a poor man, she is a starving student herself

How far will her ego take her?
Not too far

She knows, agrees and likes being with him. She doesnt think having him spend on her clothes or food is beneath her pride or anything.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
The leads in this story have absolutely zero egos compared to R&B and II. they also dont spend their time trying to outsmart each other. 
No comeuppance here!
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

The leads in this story have absolutely zero egos compared to R&B and II. they also dont spend their time trying to outsmart each other. 

No comeuppance here!

Which is why I reiterate that it is the novelty of each character you create that weaves the magic in the tales you write ! Keep writing forever  Nisha  πŸ€—
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Which is why I reiterate that it is the novelty of each character you create that weaves the magic in the tales you write ! Keep writing forever NishaπŸ€—

Those comeuppance updates were something!! Dang !!!! Weren't they? They had our blood vessels zing!!!! I remember this particular update when they were warring when she took a shot at him saying ok here's your phone back and now that you have it you can continue your job of unseating Bill Gates !!!! Or her trying to swing at him with an umbrella πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Well !!! Now Bill Gates is truly unseated 😊

Oh boy!! II wore her emotions on sleeve. Ha Ha.

I'm thinking What layers would Harit and Avantika have in CKP. Waiting for it to unfold. The leading lady is also this time from well to do backgrounds as is the man who seems to be wanting the custody of his nephew. After all it's custody of a child at play here!!! There's lots in play, pulls, pushes, comeuppance , emossuns... I feel. It can be one interesting ride. Cmon Nisha write more updates and include a few of CKP in there as well !!!

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Kalpana
Do u really want CKP?
Seriously?

I mean I thought nobody wanted a new ishtoree
Toone aankhon mein rose water daal diya

You know what I mean?

Yep so I will go write

I was thinking about the guy's name and was thinking if I should give him a more traditional name
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, I know you can make is fall in love with whatever you write. I have no doubt. In fact we get so involved in this story that we think of them as real being.
Hence only request is for proper closure before we move to another story.
ID and Wave can end.
Only issue is Sosy being first love we would love to go on as long as you can write.
Haven't read CKP only coz I know I would fall for the story and will have few more people to worry about.
And Suvi is still itched in my heart and hasn't got proper closure (as per me).
So if I can would request you to conclude ID and Wave.
Please. I know have no right to ask for it but would love to see you conclude it.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Pritee
You have every right to ask
I am just a silly person running after a new shiny object every few months.
This time its CKP

Like  SOME dhongi sadhus in India I get "visions" every now and then

I know... its extra🀣
Tuc_Mob thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Only issue is Sosy being first love we would love to go on as long as you can write.
I am in for the SOSY forever too!!!

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Pritee

You have every right to ask
I am just a silly person running after a new shiny object every few months.
This time its CKP

Like  SOME dhongi sadhus in India I get "visions" every now and then

I know... its extra🀣

Nisha...your sense of humour is killing ! πŸ˜ƒ

Believe it or not, when I feel down in spirits, I just remember some of your lines from Sosy...the twin babies raising their hands like Jeetendra movies from the 70's...running in the lawns with their flip flops held to the ears like phones...presenting filled diapers or frogs  to II with aplomb...and who can get over pospickle, adbuktion and the likes of them ever ???!!

Its time for our daily fix ( any story ) now !! please write soon before withdrawal symptom surface πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago