The emotional, the flesh market, and the innocent

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Give me a few minutes as I compose myself because if the end of the case and Sajeeda being saved didn't make you cry or at least shed a few tears, then you better go back and watch it again. The way Sajeeda was saved and not only her, but the other girls were saved was too emotional. Dev made this a personal mission. He was not going to let anything happen to the girls and when he saw Sajeeda being raped, he couldn't stop himself. If that officer hadn't interrupted, I bet you that Dev would have killed that goon. That was the emotional. The addition Chunar as a slow and sad background score just added to the feels of the scene.

20,000 girls a year are bought and sold and people forget about them. Just let that number sink in. 20,000. 2-0-0-0-0. Somewhere, maybe in your own locality, there's a girl who was bought and sold and who has accepted her life. The flesh market is big and expands every year and the perpetrators are quite common. I suspected the NGO lady the moment Narvekar named her. It's the perfect cover. And she said it herself. All she has to say is that she's returning these many girls to their families and then send them off elsewhere. Maybe she'll return a fraction of the girls kidnapped, like saving 1 out of every 5 set of girls, but most of them will be sold. She deserved to die and I'm glad she took her own life because else the case would just run for years and years and evidence would disappear, witnesses would die or be scared away, and the system bought from bottom to top.

And finally the innocent. In between this whole flesh trade is one dealer in girls, Naresh. A bas***d, an asshole, and a woman-beater. Of course what better can you expect from a guy who deals in girls everyday. He gets killed by the very 2 women who he tortured day in and day out. Mind you it was self-defense, but still the plan after that wasn't. Yet I support them. And I'm glad Dev let them out. Because in a way they are innocent. They didn't plan to kill him. It happened. But to prove that in the court of law would take years upon years. They would become tied down to the past with no way to move on.

So here's to a two-day episode of the emotional, the flesh market, and the innocent and kudos to the CVs for bringing up two more sensitive topics of our society: domestic violence and human trafficking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so wanted to appreciate creatives for choosing this week Topic Human traficking forced Prostitution n Work abroad agencies who cheat trick innocent people for work abroad for better life I dont think I have ever seen this topic coverred in any show on TV 👏

Excellent Post Well written 👏

The scene where Dev Saves Sajida n gives tight slaps to The Guy😡 it was Best .👏 n Returns taweez to Sajida ... .superb scene . 

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes they choose a very good topic to convey 👏 & I applaud them for their work . I actually guessed the moment narveker mentioned about that NGO worker to b behind all this it was very much predictable .
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👍🏼 for a post strictly related to the story in between dev-meera-mahek scenario.as usual story was emotional ,with a deep msg and chunar song in the bg just added depth to the scene.cvs have chosen stories very wisely covering all the odious crimes of the society.