Golmaal Team? Gaurav Gera? Dancing Vancing? Chillar Party?

Posted: 6 years ago
I mean so much time wasted on non-sense. Why do Sunday episodes have to be so bad. I have to fast foward most of it. 
Agree with you. Boring ðŸ¥±
Then they have a 10 minute long break.. might as well complete the episode quickly
Edited by BubblyR - 6 years ago
so true.bacchho ka bigg boss me kya kaam.ye har hafte aayenge kya .do parents allow their kids to watch this show. that gaurav gera should be banned he is super boring.dont know why colors hire him.
yes after the scintillating Saturday, we were expecting more
This happens every year. They always waste sunday epi on useless promotions.
50% of the episode was wasted on these useless segments.Boring.🥱
Originally posted by memad

yes after the scintillating Saturday, we were expecting more

I know as good are the Saturday episodes utne hi bad are the sunday episodes.
I early seasons...Friday was eviction, Saturday was evicted contestant se baatcheet, and Sunday was unseen lamhe from the week...Wo best tha...Ab toh faaltu ka promotion karke bore karte hain..
Originally posted by .Mishh007.

I early seasons...Friday was eviction, Saturday was evicted contestant se baatcheet, and Sunday was unseen lamhe from the week...Wo best tha...Ab toh faaltu ka promotion karke bore karte hain..

I remember in one season Pooja Bedi used to be the host and grill them after they got evicted. 

Although I didn't like Pooja when she came as the contestant in the next season the idea of asking evicted contestants juicy question is so much better than watching Salman do the same dance performance all the time and then these silly movie promotions. ðŸ¤¢
Are these promotions hosted for free or are paid ?