sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
well i managed to see the last two episodes today..
And I was really surprised to see how sameer's step father played evil and went out to destroy an innocent child's life..

When I saw him first I thought maybe he actually cares for sameer and just showing to be hard from outside..

But what we saw of him in the last two episodes he turned out to be a manipulator..

And he has also poisoned his wife's mind against her own son...
She has in fact started talking his language with Sameer all about disappointment and embarrassment and what not.

Feel bad for Sameer.
He has no one to look forward to except his nanu.

I would love to see Nanu having a stronger role and a stronger role as his mentor.

Mother actually doesn't know how to raise a child.

Waiting to watch how it all unfolds.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_anukulgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What amazes me is how can a mother believe the words of another man rather than her own child? ?!!
And his step father. ..married vishaka only for money. .. Bechara Sameer ðŸ¥º
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

And I was really surprised to see how sameer's step father played evil and went out to destroy an innocent child's life..

When I saw him first I thought maybe he actually cares for sameer and just showing to be hard from outside..

But what we saw of him in the last two episodes he turned out to be a manipulator..

She has in fact started talking his language with Sameer all about disappointment and embarrassment and what not.

Feel bad for Sameer.

I would love to see Nanu having a stronger role and a stronger role as his mentor.

When his mother was complaining her son that "why can't you see me/let me be happy"------ she acted like a selfish teenager. Sameer is her son, younger than her. But her attitude was more like childish and immature. She just can't see anything other than herself. I really want to see her background, specially what happened to Sameer's Dad, died or divorced? Why did she marry a jerk like Rohan's Dad?

hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Feel bad for Sameer.

not expected him this evil 

thought like after listening to 3some convo atleast he would understand sameer's efforts to win competition genuinely
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZehriliChidiya

What amazes me is how can a mother believe the words of another man rather than her own child? ?!!

the fact is vishakha is giving importance to the second family by ignoring sameer ðŸ˜­
taliya thumbnail
This also builds character. Sameers family are foils there to enhance his own character by giving him more dimensions to play out. Eg his vulnerability or toughness caused by his broken relationship among the family. As well as his sweeter persona seen via his Nana.
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vishakha keeps shouting that Sameer has gone totally astray.But does she realise Ho her beloved second husband speaks? Sameer's age is to be a complete ruffian,indiscipline etc but what as parents/parent they are doing? Showing off contacts? 😡 Being tough is different and being indifferent is different.Sameer is like the Olive Ridley turtle. 😭 Whose mother gives eggs and leaves never to look back if her eggs have hatched or died etc.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
His mother having a second marriage and her ignorance for him and favouring Rohan has really spoiled Sameer...he doesn't have anyone who understands him except his grandfather
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZehriliChidiya

Marrying for money is the most common thing yaar..

But the thing is how she is blinded by his stupid and fake ideologies that she can't see her son's pain.
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always knew his step dad was evil, just curious to know of his real dad n the back story ..