PreeRan SS: Meant To Be

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
PreeRan SS: Meant To Be
Prologue

Preeta wiped the tears that had started to gather in her eyes when she heard the knock on the door.

"Ek minute." She choked on the words. Quickly looking into the mirror, she plastered the perfect I-am-happy smile.

When she opened the door, she saw Shrishti standing there with narrowed eyes. "Everything okay, Di?"

"Obviously Shrishti. Everything is amazing!"

"Accha. Isliye you have these tears welled up in your eyes and are faking a smile. I am your sister for God's sake! Don't pretend with me."

"Shrishti..."

"Ya fine! Atleast let me get you ready. It's your marriage!"

"Fine." Preeta smiled softly. A genuine one this time. Shrishti started walking towards the vanity when Preeta pulled her and hugged her tightly.

Shrishti knew Preeta was hiding her sobs and she smiled. "Cry all you want right now, Di. Shrishti Arora is going to make sure you are happy after your marriage."

Preeta smiled as she pulled out of the hug. Wiping her tears, she went to the washroom to change into her bridal attire. If she has to do this, she will do this.

Shrishti was deep in thought when her phone rang. Sameer, the screen flashed. Rolling her eyes, she picked up the call only to widen them within a few seconds. "Are you mad?!" She whisper-screeched.

Karan sat gloomily in his room. Never had he imagined of seeing a day like this. He ran a hand through his hair and pulled at them. It's all for the best Karan.

His phone screen flashed, one of his favourite songs playing out. It was an unknown number. He only hoped it wasn't a crazy fan who had managed to access his number because the last thing he could do right now was talk to them. Instead, within a few seconds of conversation, Karan's frown turned more intense. "What the hell?"

Tada! The most I could conjure up :/ PreeRan stories were swimming in my little brain and I didn't want to miss writing this one.

Pardon me if this is shitty amd sorry if you are left confused as to what is happening. Just so you know, keeping up the mystery is my forte ;)

Let me know how this is, I am waiting to see your responses.

Also, this ain't polished so ignore spelling errors and stuff. And, I'll let you know that I don't exactly have a history of regular updates. *Hopeless case*

Cheers,
Krishi :)

P.S. The title is really cliche, but I can't think of something ATM. As the story rolls out, I would appreciate if you guys could suggest a better one😳

Edited by Black_Maniac - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Index
Edited by Black_Maniac - 6 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, that was really good! Please continue!
Love the prologue.😳
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey continue soon...would love to read more
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! I'm eager to see what's happening next! Love preeran! <3
SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice!  Liking it already.
Waiting for you to update. 
Good job! 
Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was superbb plzz plzzz plzz continue soon!!
That's really a wonderful start K🤗
Continue soon.
-Lisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing prologue Krsihi.
Loved it.
Continue asap!
Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail