Arohi's secret and more

deepalijk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
These  are my predictions 
Why did Aarohi return to Mandap and marry Deep when she was ready to elope with Vishal?
Because of family honors.?  No .She could've taken off alone to mumbai rather than come back and marry Deep.
My theory 
Aarohi has come to know about Vishal death when she came out of prison and decided to take revenge against Deep.

Why did Deep have to marry Arohi if he wanted to get her framed and arrested for Tara's crime? Arohi was already in jail and he could have married  Tara and lived happily after.why bring Arohi out of jail?

My predictions are based on following assumptions 
1 . Deep was obsessed with Tara but when he realized she is a serial killer he didn't marry her.
2. Deep is a good person but is covering up for Tara as  Tara is blackmailing him for some reason we are yet to know
3.Deep is not married to Tara but since Tara is a physco she believes he is her husband .If he was married to Tara how come the world didn't know about it considering he is a big businessman.
4.Someone or all  from Deeps family know about Tara and helping him in his plan.Tara walks in and out of his house killing people like swatting mosquitoes
4.Deep willingly married Arohi he wasn't surprised when his mom told that his dulhan was waiting for him  when he was locked with Tara during SR

Now coming to the predictions 
1.Arohi wants to take revenge from Deep for killing Vishal. She feels Deep killed Vishal to marry her.
2.Deep wants to  frame Tara with the help of Arohi. He would be killed by Tara if  he would ditch her and marry another girl as Tara kills cheaters,.so when he saw Arohi he planned to marry her and frame Tara as Arohi looked similar to Tara and she wouldn't kill Deep .Tara is dumb as she thinks Deep will frame Arohi and she can go on on killing spree. What  will she do to cover up the new murders after Arohis arrest?
3.Deep wants to be happily married to Arohi and wants to send  Tara to prison.He is protecting Arohi against Tara .He was worried when Tara told she will kill Aarohi.

So everyone wants to frame the other
Deep   Tara
Arohi  Deep
Tara.   Arohi 

Let's see how much of this comes true
Edited by deepalijk - 6 years ago