PreeRan OS: Mera Junoon

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

PreeRan: OS: Mera Junoon

This takes place on the day of R & P's engagement. So it's a bit tear jerker.

The entire house is lighted up inside the Luthra house. Rakhi wants to make sure every single thing is done perfect after all it's her Rishabh's engagement. After Sherlin, he had gone into a depression and she never realized how perfect Preeta was for her son.  She wanted to make sure everything was perfect and Preeta was perfect for her son.

In the Arora household, the whole house was lighted up too. Sarla was too busy making sure everything was perfect and Shrshti and Dadi were busy doing the decorations. Preeta looked around the happiness but she wasn't happy. Rishabh was a nice guy but she wans't happy. She wished she spoke up when she should have but why was she keeping quiet? Her heart was in pain and for once her brain was with her.

She sat down and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like a mess. There were tears just flowing down her eyes.

The makeup lady entered and started doing her hair and her makeup. In walked in her sister who was looking pretty and jumping like a doll because she was thrilled at Preeta found her prince charming but no one noticed the tears down her eyes. She looked at herself back at the mirror and saw him. He was standing there besides her and a smile creeped on his face. She turned back and saw no one there. Why was she thinking about him?

Kareena was not happy with Preeta coming inside the house but she had no choice. Her choice for Rishabh had proven wrong and the only choice she had left was to accept Preeta but she was sure that she would never let them live in peace.

While the entire Luthra house was decorated, there was a room that was filled with darkness. He sat inside his room with lights off. He noticed that while the house besides him at lite up, his entire world ventured into darkness. He opened a box that was beside him. In it was something would kill him everyday.her memories.  She was there in every single emotion he felt. She had become his happiness, his sadness, his every emotion had started with her and ended with her. But he had to swallow everything because she was his brother's to be wife. His brother loved her and he had to give her up . He looked himself in the mirror "You're not that great Karan Luthra he responded to himself.

Her sister came over to her and applied some tika on her to make sure no one can do any "nazar on her but she wasn't listening.. She thought to herself " Why am I doing this? Before she could have a moment to herself, it was time to go.

The Arora's arrived to grand celebrations at the Luthras. Rakhi made sure everything was perfect and Rishabh was standing near to his mom to welcome them all. He noticed how beautiful Preeta looked but there was something different about her today. " I am lucky to get Preeta in my life he thought to himself.

Preeta entered the house and all she wanted was him. She looked for him everywhere, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Why wasn't he here? It was his brother's engagement and his brother means the world to him so why wasn't he here? "Does he feel the same as I do? She had millions of questions running through her head when she noticed him walking down with Sameer. He looked horrible. There was a fake smile on his face and it was the same one she had been wearing along.

He made his way to his brother who hugged him tightly. The happiness on Rishabh's face was evident. There was nothing that could make him smile this much and there was nothing that could make Karan more hurt in this world.

Preeta looked at him. There were millions of questions on her face but he didn't have any answer to them.

"Chalo, let's start the engagement said Rakhi with a smile on her face.

The rings were brought out. Preeta stood there like a dead corpse and everyone around was beaming in happiness. She thought about her father, her engagement with Deepak, her mom, everyone in the room and finally she thought about herself. She thought about a conversation with the man that was standing in front of her.

----FLASHBACK---

"How long are you going to keep causing yourself pain He asked.

She looked at him stunned.

"What do you mean?

"Why do you keep wanting to go back to Deepak after all he has done to you?

" I don't want to go back to him but he was my father's last wish. I have to honor it Karan

" That's the problem Preeta. You're only thinking about others. When will you think about your happiness?

She was stunned. No one had ever thought about her happiness. She was never happy with Deepak but no one ever saw that. There was someone in this world that thought about her.

"Listen Preeta, if you keep thinking about others, then one day you will come to a path where you will have to sacrifice your happiness for others and I am telling you don't do it. Choose your happiness for once Preeta' Karan replied .

---FLASHBACK ENDS-----

Preeta looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Rakhi gave the ring to Rishabh and she gave a ring to Preeta.

Karan tried to hide his tears but Sameer and Preeta both could see clear through his eyes. Shrshti looked confused.

"Preetaji, I have to tell you something. Replied Rishabh

" Rishabhji, wait. Let me talk first replied Preeta.

" Rishabhji, You're a great person. A wonderful friend and any girl that will get to have you as her husband would be really lucky. You have done so much for me and I really want to thank you but I can't marry you replied Preeta.

Everyone in the room was stunned. Karan looked at her shocked. Sarla and everyone was stunned.

"Preetaji?

" I have always thought about everyone's happiness but this time I am choosing my happiness and I am sorry Rishabji, but you're not my happiness. " replied Preeta.

Rishabh was in tears. Everyone was stunned. The room was silent but it felt like everything moved back in life for Preeta. She felt  free, she felt alive, she felt happiness.

Karan was stunned. She had chosen her happiness over his brother but why? What was her happiness or rather who was her happiness?

He felt Sameer nudge him. He looked at him and shook his head no. Sameer nudged him further.

"Sameer what is it? he responded loudly breaking the silence around them.

Sameer smiled. He held a letter inside his hand.

Karan was stunned. It was the letter he had wrote to her. Karan moved forward to get the letter but Sameer already moved past him and landed in front of Preeta.

"Preeta, this is the answer to your happiness he responded leaving a confused Preeta, Risabh and Shrishti.

Preeta opened the letter.. It was blank. But there was something written in the inner corners of it

Miss Kareli,

ab mujhe tuhi sunai de
meri har baat mein

har khushi meri judhi hai
sirf tere sath mein

Yours forever, Akru Karan

Tears felt down her eyes. She stared at him. The happiness on her face was evident and she moved towards him. She didn't care about anyone else in the room. He felt relived. Even though he didn't think she would get the letter, he was happy that Sameer had done the deed.

She looked for a blank piece of paper and found a napkin instead. She took a pen from nearby table and wrote something on it..

Mr. Akru,

tu meri duaa
tu mera junoon

tu meri saadaa
tu mera sakoon

Forever Yours, Miss Kareli

She handed the napkin over to him while everyone watched in shocked expressions. He took the napkin and read it. Tears fell down his eyes. She smiled at him with tears and started walking away. He was stunned. Why was she leaving him?  Unable to control the anguish in him, he yelled at her name in front of all.

"Preeta , stop!

She didn't stop. She knew he loved her brother and no matter what the relationship they shared, he would pick his brother over her.

She wasn't stopping and it was obviously she wasn't going to stop. He looked around.  He saw the puzzled faces. He saw his brother's pained face but he had to make this decision quick,.

"Preeta, I love you he said with tears down his eyes.

She stopped. Everyone stopped. Everyone was stunned.

For the first time, he felt free, he felt happiness. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Beautifully written. And I'm glad they chose to not destroy three lives but be honest and stay true to who they love. PreeRan rock! And I really want Rishabh to land up with someone equally nice coz he deserves it!
Keep writing :)
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So beautiful! Please continue. I want to know everyone'e reaction. 
Parud78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@jennypenny
Loved your OS ... if CV's read and can replicate atleast 50% of what you wrote... KDB will become an even greater show...

Wow...  i hope lots of folks read this...  this is brilliant...and loved how you balanced the emotions... without going overboard...⭐️👏⭐️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very beautifully written dear... 
Loved it to core... 
Do write more dear... 
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏 I love this😳👏
Be free my adorable, angsty PreeRan😆😳

I'd love to read another part to this (mainly just to see the reactions to and the aftermath of this dramatic love confession😆)
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved this
i could literally feel the emotions
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful  OS I like it 
Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail