JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Index:
Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2- Page 2
Part 3- Page 3
Part 4- Page 4

So I haven;t written in over 10 years so I am quite rusty.. Let's see how it goes..

Preeta sat in her room.. The few hours had just passed by. She was with Karan , trying to save Rishabh but he ended up saving her from Deepak. The way he fought with Deepak for her, she coudn't forget it. He had gotten hurt on his hand also but it didn't bother him. He would have killed Deepak had she not interfered. She couldn't help but wonder if he was okay. His wounds hurt her. She was contemplating if she should take the call or not.. She finally picked up the call and dialedhis number..

Rishabh sat in front of Karan, looking annoyed. He had been in a fight but he wouldn't explain why. He had wounds all over his face and his hand. He had been silent for few hours, and had not said anything. He noticed his mom fanning over his brother but what bothered him that Karan refused to explain why he got into a fight. What had happened to him? Suddenly, the phone rang.

Karan looked over the phone. A smile creeped on his face. He remembered the few hours before. How she had hugged him. How she and he had their own set of romance and how dare that man lay his hand on her. Was she hurt? He hadn't time to ask if she was hurt anywhere. But should he take his call? He noticed every single person was around him. He had to let the phone rang. *Sorry Miss mental* he thought to himself.

She paced around. He hadn't taken her call. Was he angry. Was he upset? No Preeta. She jolted herself out. Maybe someone was around him.. She would try again.. She dialed his number again..

The phone rang.. He was worried now.. What had happened to her? Has that Deepak returned again? The confusion was on his head now. He noticed Rakhi tell everyone to let him rest and leave the room. He was thankful to his mom but he noticed his brother hadn't moved an inch He felt bad that he coudn't tell his brother that he did this for his mental. His? Why was he all of a sudden felt she was his?

She couldn't take it anymore. She had to go. She was gonna go to Luthra house. She noticed the time. It was 10 pm. What excuse would she give? This was no time to go but she had to go. She would have come up with some excuse along the way. She left a note and hurried after the rickshaw.

He noticed his brother standing in a grumpy mood. He refused to talk to him and he refused to move. He wanted to call her so badly but he couldn't with his brother standing there. He couldn't even text her. Why was he felling this so much for his mental?

The rickshaw stopped at the door of the Luthras. She realized how was she gonna get inside. It was 10:30 pm. and the moment she would go the correct way, people would question her. She had no answers as why she was here at this point. She thought to herself and saw a ladder. An idea struck her mind.

Finally his brother decided to go , after giving him a stern look and then telling him to look after himself. He closed the door behind him. Karan took his phone with his other hand and dialed her number. The phone rang but no one picked it up. "It serves me right" he thought to himself. He dialed again. No response.

Preeta adjusted the ladder to Karan's room. "I can't believe i am doing this for that man. I hope no one sees me" Just then her phone rang and before she could grab it, she noticed the ladder wobbled.. She decided not to go for the phone and go upwards.

Karan felt dissapointed. She was not even picking his call. " Don't jump into conclusions, Karan. Maybe she is sleeping and or something. It's not necessary that she's with that Deepak creep" he thought to himself.

He walked over to the window with the wind blowing. He was stunned. A smile and shocked face crepped on his face. There was miss mental, almost flying in mid air of that air...She looked up to see his face, the one with wounds and he was smiling. Was he glad to see her? She didn't know but she was thrilled to see him. She slowly climbed up until she reached his window. Despite that he was hurt, he lent her his hand and she grabbed a hold of his hand.

She smiled at him and he smiled at her. They were unaware of anything else around them. Slowly they broke off their awkward smiles.

"What are you doing here?" he asked her. She didn't have an answer. She was too busy scanning him. He asked her again but she remained silent.

Tears fell down her eyes.. He was upset.. Why was she crying?

"What happened Preeta?" He asked her.

"I had to come see you" she blurted out unaware of her own feelings..

He smiled.. He took her hand and made her sat down on the bed.

"I am fine Preeta. I am really fine.. " He smiled.. " Are you okay?"

She thought to herself. He's hurt yet he's asking about me? What type of person is he? I judged him so wrongly she thought to herself.

"I am fine Karan. Are you okay? Is hurting you?" she asked.

"No. What's hurting me more is these tears falling down your face" he replied.

She was stunned.

"I have to go" she replied noting the time.

He stood in silence. She had come to see if he was okay. He felt something that he coudn't put into words. No one could have done that for him.

She looked at him and handed him a letter of some sort. He was confused.

She turned back and went down the ladder. He stood there with the letter. He opened it..

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#444444">and that;s it guys! It's a cliffhanger so lets see you guys want more😆</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>

Edited by JennyPenny - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...
Preeta adjusted the ladder to Karan's room. "I can't believe i am doing this for that man😊

wow.. i wish CV's read this... this will be a great track... please do write more⭐️
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT DOES THE LETTER SAY!!!!!!!
This was honestly so sweet and I kind of, very much support the whole Karan beating up Deepak thing so BONUS!🤣

Clifhangers are my death, and you have murdered me😆 I NEED to know what was in that letter!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
More...more...more...more...more...more...more...more...more...more
😆... that's how much I enjoyed it❤️... would Love to read KaraKaran pulling her back against his chest and reading the letteletter with her  wrapped in his arm...☺️
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yes please  do conitued I love it 
Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wamt to know yrr plzz write tge next part...what does the letter say!! Btw it was super goood👏
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WAIT I WANT MORE PLEASE
and you are not rusty at all this was amazing
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was definitely the best os! It's so different coz the girl is going all Romeo on the guy, climbing up the ladder just to see him and that is how I want female characters to be portrayed. I hope the CVs read this and show us scenes like this! 
Please please continue with this and tell us what was in the letter! Would love to know.
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh god..this was just so so cute n adorable..
Why did u stop? What's there in the letter?? 
Omg..u can't wait..plz update soon..next part..
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all so much! Wasn't expexting such response!

I wrote the second part in the car .. I'll post it now