Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChitraGS thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Chitra , I didn't want to bother you since you seem very upset  ... I just wanted to mention that In QH , Gul messed up wih Muslim religion too ...she showed a man with two wives which is illegal in India ( as well as most Asian Muslim countries ) .. 1966 family act makes havin two wives illegal ... Anyways , I don't think Gul wanted to disrespect in IPK3,  it could be lack of Indepth knowledge about Vedic religion. ...but she has a tendency to pick on fringe aspect of a religion and showcase that ... Fringe aspect of a religion is very popular in reel life but not in real life ... That's why Nikah was a big hit ( 2 wives ) but in reality 2 wives would drive a sane man insane...😆 And not to mention they would be in jail...

It's good this show came to an end , now everyone can relax and be themselves again ... Hugs 🤗

Hello Sabi meri Behena How are you 🤗

Thanks so much for your comment, its been a while since we spoke, I have been really busy yaar, what to do. i ll def come to the FB maybe from this weekend onwards, sorry cudnt do it this week. 

speaking of the above, Sorry Yaara i didn't watch QH so really can't comment , also wudnt know if Gul messed up Muslim religion or not, as i am not aware of the Muslims laws. 

But having said that as far as i am aware, India doesnt have a uniform civil code, and marriage falls under the Civil code. So Muslims have laws civil laws set out by the All india Muslim board, and as per that Sharia is enabled for Civil matters, and hence Two wives is acceptable, i think , but i may be wrong.
But TBH  I have known some of my muslim friends, whose parents etc had more than one wife. But that was years ago, I dont know if rules have changed in the last few years. 
But i also have read somewhere that the Veteran Director Mahesh Bhatt converted to Islam so he could marry again. Hence why his daughters from his second marriage, Aalia and Shaheen are named as per the islamic names, where as his children from his first marriage are Pooja and Rahul both Hindu names. 
So i think Muslim men in india are allowed to marry more than once, but as i said i wouldn't know the laws of the nation or that of the religion, I am just basing this on what i have read, so i may be totally wrong. 

But yes you are right, two women wud drive a man crazy, suicidal even HAHAA !!! 😆

The point i am trying to make here, is that it is pointless to bring religion into Shows and then not be responsible enough to present in the correct light. thats all. 

But yes thank god the show came to an end , and thank god Barun is free from this madness. 

I hope my words haven't offended anyone, that was never my intention, But makers have to careful not to offend viewers IMO 

Edited by ChitraGS - 6 years ago
ChitraGS thumbnail

Originally posted by: TojoursPur

Chitra, just watching it made me feel tired.😔 I felt like it was on 10X speed mode. but kya kare.

Chandni must have a jet plane at her disposal...and sniffer like abilities to find Miku. Millionaire blood relation bhai could not find miku...she found him with her psychic powers.

and don't even start on Advay's yo-yo. Virgin me love. Yumm. Unwed mother-f**k you. Ultimately Indian male ego ne dikha di aukad.:((

Just Ritu shivpuri...!!!! Man!!!...jail or no jail, shining dresses or filthy saree...she shone. hats off.

Absolutely Ritu Shone, what a presence that woman has UFFF 

and that Virgin women wala concept tho i dont even want to speak about it 🥱, DISGUSTED !! itna regressive Advay YUKK!!! 

HAHA u r right Chandu might have had sniffer dog like abilities HAHA 🤣
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChitraGS

Hello Sabi meri Behena How are you 🤗

Thanks so much for your comment, its been a while since we spoke, I have been really busy yaar, what to do. i ll def come to the FB maybe from this weekend onwards, sorry cudnt do it this week. 

speaking of the above, Sorry Yaara i didn't watch QH so really can't comment , also wudnt know if Gul messed up Muslim religion or not, as i am not aware of the Muslims laws. 

But having said that as far as i am aware, India doesnt have a uniform civil code, and marriage falls under the Civil code. So Muslims have laws civil laws set out by the All india Muslim board, and as per that Sharia is enabled for Civil matters, and hence Two wives is acceptable, i think , but i may be wrong.
But TBH  I have known some of my muslim friends, whose parents etc had more than one wife. But that was years ago, I dont know if rules have changed in the last few years. 
But i also have read somewhere that the Veteran Director Mahesh Bhatt converted to Islam so he could marry again. Hence why his daughters from his second marriage, Aalia and Shaheen are named as per the islamic names, where as his children from his first marriage are Pooja and Rahul both Hindu names. 
So i think Muslim men in india are allowed to marry more than once, but as i said i wouldn't know the laws of the nation or that of the religion, I am just basing this on what i have read, so i may be totally wrong. 

But yes you are right, two women wud drive a man crazy, suicidal even HAHAA !!! 😆

The point i am trying to make here, is that it is pointless to bring religion into Shows and then not be responsible enough to present in the correct light. thats all. 

But yes thank god the show came to an end , and thank god Barun is free from this madness. 

I hope my words haven't offended anyone, that was never my intention, But makers have to careful not to offend viewers IMO 

I'm not Indian , so I may not know enough ...as far as I know .. I have actually never seen any Muslim family with 2 wives .. In Bangladesh it's prohibited , if someone wants to use sharia law ( which is very old and archaic ) then the man has to go to a council and has to get permission from first wife ( to marry again ) ... And no first wife ever gives permission , so it's a big legal hassle .. But they can divorce and marry again which is easier ofc. ... I assumed India has similar laws since neither Indian Gov or Bangldesh is a religion based country , they are people's republics ( and the family act was introduced at the same time ) ... Anyways , civil and states laws may allow polygamy ... Polygamy is big and allowed in USA in Utah ...other states don't allow ... So laws do vary. 

I don't like Gul messing with religion .. It's really annoying ... Don't worry about FB... Not many are there ... It's kind of barren anyways ... Enjoy life ... It was nice knowing you. I will always be grateful to IPK3 for letting me know such talented writers like you ... 
ChitraGS thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

I'm not Indian , so I may not know enough ...as far as I know .. I have actually never seen any Muslim family with 2 wives .. In Bangladesh it's prohibited , if someone wants to use sharia law ( which is very old and archaic ) then the man has to go to a council and has to get permission from first wife ( to marry again ) ... And no first wife ever gives permission , so it's a big legal hassle .. But they can divorce and marry again which is easier ofc. ... I assumed India has similar laws since neither Indian Gov or Bangldesh is a religion based country , they are people's republics ( and the family act was introduced at the same time ) ... Anyways , civil and states laws may allow polygamy ... Polygamy is big and allowed in USA in Utah ...other states don't allow ... So laws do vary. 

I don't like Gul messing with religion .. It's really annoying ... Don't worry about FB... Not many are there ... It's kind of barren anyways ... Enjoy life ... It was nice knowing you. I will always be grateful to IPK3 for letting me know such talented writers like you ... 

Exactly yaara, what is the point of boiling the blood and fretting over a stupid show, when the makers themselves have lost all heart for the show, why should we bother. SIGH 

It was wonderful knowing u too meri jaan. I am planning on opening a CC, so i will PM a link once its up, do come and say hello to us once in a while. Since it is a generic CC, we can talk about anything and everything, including BS and his anatomy 😆😳

We need ur incredible sense of humor to keep our spirits high, just in life 
I too am grateful to IPK3 and this forum, that has helped me meet incredible people such as urself, SO BIG HUG TO U MERI BEHENA 🤗 LOVE U MERI JAAN ❤️
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ChitraGS

Absolutely Ritu Shone, what a presence that woman has UFFF 

and that Virgin women wala concept tho i dont even want to speak about it 🥱, DISGUSTED !! itna regressive Advay YUKK!!! 

HAHA u r right Chandu might have had sniffer dog like abilities HAHA 🤣

Nahi re - The whole thing was supposed to happen over few days but PH is now bankrupt and can't give costume changes to the characters and hence they all are in the same costumes even though couple of weeks have passed. That is the only explanation I can give because right now IPK3 is like - I need to finish this so I will just show the story for the last 8 months in 5 episodes straight. 

And regarding the bacha thing I don't think  Advay was finally forgiving Chandni because it turned out she is virgin. No the whole anger of Advay was because Chandni abandoned her baby with no regret. When Meghu informed that it was her baby and she herself didn't have guts to accept the child and because of that Chandni had to give up the baby he understood that Chandni didn't abandon anyone and hence he was okay. His whole issue from the beginning was the abandonment of baby - Not being a virgin or not. 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Pooja Adi scene

That was such a beautiful scene
Adi wrote a lovely essay on his dad for his assignment
But the Pooja was heart broken to hear it
So she told the truth of his dad today
That he will never come back
It is too hard to live life based on a lie
Adi cried in her arms but now he knows the truth
He will not live in any false hope
2filmy thumbnail
Indrani Advay scene

It was brief but effective
Advay told Indrani that she is punished for her sins
Indrani told that nothing can break her neither the jail not the punishment
Advay told that she will be all alone now and that will break her
She neither has her daughter nor her husband with her any more
She has to spend the rest of her life in jail this way
2filmy thumbnail
Advay gets back all

Finally he gets back the Mahant position
Which he should have got long back
Chandni had told the priests everything
They apologised to him for everything
And gave him his dad's shawl
Symbolizing he got back all that he lost

arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chitra , a humourless take choke full of humour.
could not help chuckling even through that helpless anger.

one point to make .
You said girls are no longer virging from a young age in the west .

In the west only ??
Come here to know stark reality .

In the name of working out of the home city girls and boys have all the independence they need and I have gone to hospital with so called friends to get themselves aborted with other so called male friend signing in as the husband or what ever although he was not responsible.
well I hope the laws have been made strict and the SW co's have stopped celebrating TGI F with free beers now.
The people who get into this mess are most of the time from 2 tier and 3 tier cities because the city slickers are smart to get caught like this.

I resigned from the SW Co only because I could not handle this attitude nither by the company nor by the so called liberated generation

The result of this now is if there is an acquitance or relative who calls us to look out a certain prospective bride or groom from their child and give them an opinion all we say is please come here and stay with us if you wants and get the info by yourself and make your decision. We do not want to involve in this ...

Having said all this I am still shoked and stupefied that GUL could show the male lead
going guga over a girl only because he is enlightened that she is a virgin. 🤢

Even the TRP is not a concern now so who were they trying to please ??? 🥱  
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another point is your ranting over how the rituals have been given a bypass with just mundane gestures. 

We talked about this before also . as to who is interested .
May be if a white person comes and  proclaims that they are meaningful then our colonial brainwashed
junta will ape it ... 😆😆

Like even today white faces are shown by schools in the enrollment advertisements . 😛