ISS Oh Maa ISS torture Se Humka Bachao Wale HAYE Epi Ko Kya Naam Doon

Posted: 6 years ago

Hi Peeps how are you , Actually I am bored and deeply offended after today's show !! bored for the obvious reasons, Deeply offended with the way Vedic Brahmin Culture is yet again made fun of !!

So the episode is ship shap shoddy !! I didnt want to write today but had to remind myself 

I am nto going to go in detail as I am bored and angry today !!!

First Babua is reminded by Rumniating Auntie that HE cant fall in love as SHE HAS HAD A BABY OUT OF WEDLOCK BULL SHIT !!!

He says no I don't love her

At the right time, Meghu turns up and informs BABY IJJ MINE !!!

Wehre is the Knife, THE BUTTER KNIFE!!! COJJ 

Babua gets a jolt and says ME IJJ GOING TO LOOK FOR MY MOONLIGHT who is BEDAAG !!! SIGH !!

So Babua always had a problem with Babui carrying another man's child, Chalo I was right the along in my assumptions, UK RETURN WITH A REGRESSIVE MENTALITY SIGH !!!

Seriously girls lose Virginity at the age of 12 and 13 in the west, WHICH WESTERN MAN GIVES A TOSS if a GIRL IS A VIRGIN!!! SIGH I am still yet to meet a WESTERN MAN who prefers a VIRGIN!! KAAHE KE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS IT IS TOO PAINFUL FOR A MAN TO DEFLOWER A VIRGIN APPARENTLY HAHAH!!! That's what I have been told trust me !!!

Chalo moving on, WEHRE WAS I Cant Remember , NEED A COFEE WILL BE BACK !!!

HAAN !!! SO Babua goes to look for Babui at the Amnesiacs ROOM Where ever this ROOM is who knows, I don't even remember where this story is taking place anymore and WHY NANI ,and SHIKHA are MISSING !!!

HMMM Amnesiac actually recognises ADVAY AS DEV !!! WHAT THE F***KERY WALA F**K

He apologies and fall to his feet, BAbua picks him and saya something , who cares yaar

He then meets Indrani , WHO IS DOING HER ROSARY IN HER LEFT HAND !!!

ITNA BHI INSULT MAT KARO YAAR HINDU CULTURE KA !!

Mahant ki Patni with a rosary in left hand, This is beyond head banging now !!! there is a rule on how to hold the tulsi or rudrakska or which ever mala you use, in your hand . Right hand , beads on the middle finger, to be rotated with the thumb and one shud take care never to touch the beads with the first finger. Or the little finger, Deep Significance, will have to elaborate later not now. Sorry.

Chalo babua says me IJJ DEV , SHE SAYS I KNOW tho don't know How !!!

RITU IS MAGNIFICENT HANDS DOWN !!! GIVE HER A CHANCE AND THIS WOMAN AAG LAGA DEGI SCREEN KO !!!

Then two Bahmin priests turn up, I think one of them was involved in the murder but is roaming scott free, So they hand the Shawl of the Mahant, IN A PRISON !!! SIGH !!!

So I am meant to safely assume that Babua is made the next MAHANT IN A PRISON !! With out any ceremony , rites, ritual, Vedic mantras, homam or yagna and the amnesiac cant even remember his name, SO WHEN IS HE GOING TO WHISPER THE MANTRA FOR THE TEMPLE DOOR INTO BABUAS EAR  SIGH !!!

TEEK HAI !! waisay bhi Bull shit toh ho hee gaya show ka!! AB HOW DEEP THE BULL SHIT WHO CARES !!!

OH BTW AMNESIAC HAS DEMENTIA !! HAHHAAHA !!!

Suddenly something else happens and Babua is back at his house and Leela rubs it in some more and he SAYS I LOVE CHANDINI !!! KAAHE KE SHE IS A VIRGIN !!! BULL SHIT !!! HORSE SHIT !! COW SHIT !!! ALL SHITS KA SHITS KA MOTHER OF SHITS !!

MICKU TURNS UP AND DOES A TERRIBLE LYP SYNCHING WITH THE WHISTLE MUSIC THINGY !!! SIGH !!!

So Babua with his resources couldn't find Micku for 16yrs, but Babui with a  suitcase and the same dress who god alone know how long she has been wearing for, has gone to Allahabad and searched high and low for Micku and reached his home and persuaded him to go meet his lost brother and has decided to not accompany him, but has decided to meet Meghu somewhere, and Meghu was in Mumbai 5 mins ago, now she is meeting her sister, Who is carrying a PASSPORT to go SOMEWERHE !!

TIME FOR ME TO GO !! SOMWEHRE !! ELSEWEHRE !! EVERYWEHRE !! WHO CARES !!1

UNBELEIVABLE !! 

End of story Done

Preacao

Babua is kissing Chandini !!! END OF ISSTORY !! THANK GOD FOR THAT !!

Barun as always excels, he is an incredible actor no doubt about that. The best scenes today are that of Baruns, tho I also liked Leela Maasi.

Oh I forgot, in the whole mess, Pooja tells Aadi Papa doesn't love her, he is nto coming back FULL ISSTOPP !!!

So in the end i only want to ask the CV's one Question for ruining an incredible SHOW 

Teek hai Chalo bye

Take care

Chitra is saying Cheer,s enjy, Sorry no humor as my brains have been toasted to its limit !! Just fuming at the moment

Okay the below is me ranting on another attempt at Hindu Mockery, Those of you who are not interested, please skip this part, Thanks

Guys I am not being funny, but did you see those two brahmins poojaris who turn up.

I WANT TO SHOUT BLASPHEMY FROM ROOF TOPS !!!

They were wearing their Janeyu, the sacred thread from RIGHT TO LEFT!!!!  I AM CERTAIN IT IS RIGHT TO LEFT !!! DEFFO !!!

HOW DARE THEY SHOW THIS BLASPHEMY !!! HOW DARE THEY !!!

I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION

HAS GUL MADE THIS SHOW INTENDING TO OFFEND THE BRAHMIN COMMUNITY !!! and the HINDU COMMUNITY IN GENERAL!!!!

You may say, oh but Chitra, they are short on time, NO I AM NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT SORRY !! becaseu they have taken care to Color Co ordinate Ritu's blouse to Advays Suit to Chandinis suitcase, So NO THEY had to take care they were paying attention to detail. SERIOUS DETAIL such as this,

This is not a TRIVIAL THREAD that a Brahmin dons and takes pride in, BTW it is worn by three varnas not just by brahmins. There is a deep Spiritual Significance

Why does one wear a Janeyu, its actually worn by all there varnas, the brahmanas, Kshatriyas ans the Vaishyas.  And always from LEFT TO RIGHT and always should SIT ABOVE THE NAVEL!!!

Why Left to Right ??? There is a reason, this is not some voodoo, some sort of a senseless piece of thread that brahmins wear, there is a deep significance to EVERYTHING IN THE VEDIC CULTURE!! SCIENTIFIC SIGNIFICANCE!!!

YAGNOPAVEETA Or the Janeyu to the Sacred Thread is the 10th of the 16 Samskaras a person, mainly Men undergo, preferably before they hit puberty. Thereby heralding their initiation into SPIRITUAL PRACTICE not RELIGIOUS BUT SPIRITUAL !!!

The thread is a total of Three threads worn together, tho as a celebate the boys only wear one

Indicating the three Devis, who together form the Gayatri, or the Three Gunas Satva rajo tamo or the Three nadis, Ida, Pingala Sushumna or the Three stages of life, Bramhachaya, Grihasta and Vanaprastha ( Because a Sanyasi is never allowed to wear it, so once a person enters Sanyas ashrama he removes the Yagnopaveeta)

It has to Sit on the Left Shoulder, and pass from the HEART or the AGJNA CHAKRA all the way above the NAVEL OR THE MANIPURA CHAKRA !! exactly where the IDA NADI crisscrosses from Ajna to Manipura chakra!!! And around the back, with a  knot on one side called the

BRAMHAGRANTHI !!! THE knot of IGNORANCE that the KUNDALINI ENERGY at the base of the Spine has to pierce before starting her upward journey into the Pituitary Gland and beyond.

THE IGNORANCE THAT I AM THIS BODY AND THIS WORLD IS REAL !!

Why Left To Right ???

The Thread signifies Janhu, or Ganga or Pingala nadi ( Sun Nadi) Nadi can be called nerve, though it a subtler form of a nerve, it is a nuero pathway that joins every cell of the human body to the brain and beyond.

There are meant to be 72,000 nadis in the human body, out of which 16,100 are the most important ( the same number of wives Krishna is meant to have, so its clear they were never talking about 16100 women, but 16100 nadis)

Out of these 3 ARE THE ULTIMATE !! THE IDA THE PINGALA AND THE SUSHUMNA !!!

Which merge at the NASHIKA !! no not Nashik in Maharashtra ( tho we do have a Kumbh mela there , and Godavari is Ganga)  BUT NASHIKA !!! MEANING THE PATHWAY BEHIND UR NOSE

Or in other words, BEHIND THE MEETING POINT OF THE EYEBROWS WEHRE THE AJNA CHAKRA SITS !!

SO WHAT IS SANGAM , TAKE A PLUNGE IN SANGAM and GET RID OF SINS Wehre Ganga , Jamuna and Sarasawathi meet, WE see thousands of people at Prayag, and Allahabad taking a plunge, bull shit , it is not that Sangam that rids the Sins, it is the Sangam behind the Eyebrows, wehre the Kundalini should enter, Where Spiritual Enlightement takes place. THAT IS WEHRE SINS ARE FINALLY WASHED as you are REALISED !!

So  Janeyu is the intiation into the practice of Raising the Kundalini up into the Sushumna all the way to the Nasika so a person can finally take the final Plunge into the Sangam at the AGNA CHAKRA !!

The process involves invoking the SUN or the ATMA the SOUL , but with the practice of BHAKTI and LOVE , Hence sits on the IDA NADI as IDA represents the Moon, or the mother or the emotions in an Individual , the ability to LOVE, Moon is mind, hence mental cases are called as Lunacy, the effects of the moon on the mind.

Sun is practical, Moon is Romantic

Hence also why

RAMA Was a SURYA VANSHI lived on the banks of Sareyu Nadi, a tributary of Ganga again representing Sun was practical , Maryada purushottama

KRISHNA is a CHANDRA VANSHI !!! lived on the banks of Yamuna nadi representing Ida or the Moon !! represented Love, didn't care about his actions and took on the world, Poorna Purushottama.

There is so much significance I don't even know where to start and where to end.

BUT ONE CANNOT MAKE MOCKERY OF THINGS THAT IS BEYOND THEIR PEA BRAINS

It also sits on the left, indicating the wife, as women don't get the time to do austere penances, especially with obligations towards family and children, hence a man wears it on the left, offering his wife half of the fruits of his penance, thereby liberating her along with himself.

Do they even realise when a Brahmana is supposed to wear a Janeyu from right to left?

ONLY DURING PITRI TARPANA!!!! (Offering for the DEAD FAMILY MEMBERS)

Even if Advay was shown wearing it from RIGHT TO LEFT and doing his Parents final rites, I would have applauded it, BUT The brahmin pujaris wearing this thread like this

NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! I AM SORRY!!! GUL NAGMA KHAN!! NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

How dare they insult and offend the GREAT CULTURE OF THE ANCIENT VEDAS!!! I am deeply insulted, offended, disgusted.

Would they had tolerated if a show had insulted any other religion?

Secularism and Tolerance is not just about Hindus respecting other religions, it is about all religions respecting every other religion. It is about accepting a person for who they are.

I don't like it when they bring religion itno shows, as it creates communal feelings IMO

BUT

If they want to bring religion or religious doctrines into a show then it is their RESPONSIBILITY that they take utmost care not to make a MOCKERY OF THE VIEWERS FEELINGS!!!

I AM GLAD THE SHOW FLOPPED!! THE TRP JUNTA ARE NOT FOOLISH AFTER ALL!! TAHNK GOD FOR THAT!! 

Edited by ChitraGS - 6 years ago
Chitra it seems Gul mata doesn't have any knowledge of Hindu traditions and she gives a damn of it and doesn't think any reason for research. Today's episode ran at a jet speed. Today there was Laxmi puja in my house. So missed some part. Suddenly I saw miku appeared and funniest part is Chandni found him. Dimaag ki dahi vada veja fry
Chitra I totally agree with the way the Sacred thread Janeyu is to be worn Left to right. I tell you Gul had the material to make a good show, she had good actors too but she flopped miserably in doing the groundwork for the show. I mean at least do some ground work, the costumes the culture the hymns and puja things. Doing a show on Hindu Social and she couldn't get the technical aspect right. 

The main thing I feel cheated about is the show that had such an awesome potential got ruined because the team was incompetent. There were so many layers to the characters - Dev, Advay, Chandni vs Indrani, Indrani vs Dev, Dev - Mikku coming together, Mikku - Shikka love story, Meghu growing up, Pooja's story and they just literally dropped all these beautiful tracks and choose to do Sasha track for 10 episodes ? Idiots hian kya? 

I am gobsmacked - Don't know what to say. On one hand I am totally happy with the way THMS reviews have come out with full on praises for Barun and hope it gives him better chances in BW and on other hand this show will forever go down as a show of Barun that got closed in 3 months straight. I don't know what to say. 
Originally posted by PSharada

Chitra I totally agree with the way the Sacred thread Janeyu is to be worn Left to right. I tell you Gul had the material to make a good show, she had good actors too but she flopped miserably in doing the groundwork for the show. I mean at least do some ground work, the costumes the culture the hymns and puja things. Doing a show on Hindu Social and she couldn't get the technical aspect right. 

The main thing I feel cheated about is the show that had such an awesome potential got ruined because the team was incompetent. There were so many layers to the characters - Dev, Advay, Chandni vs Indrani, Indrani vs Dev, Dev - Mikku coming together, Mikku - Shikka love story, Meghu growing up, Pooja's story and they just literally dropped all these beautiful tracks and choose to do Sasha track for 10 episodes ? Idiots hian kya? 

I am gobsmacked - Don't know what to say. On one hand I am totally happy with the way THMS reviews have come out with full on praises for Barun and hope it gives him better chances in BW and on other hand this show will forever go down as a show of Barun that got closed in 3 months straight. I don't know what to say. 

Hello Sharada Meri Jaan 

So totally agree with you yaara, 

What a oh my mate of the show they have done. I was so looking for ward to BS playing a dark Anti hero yaar, Saara Pani pher diya in logon ne 

TBH Sashaa track made no sense to me what so ever, I was so senseless, ten episodes wasted on bullshit, They should have started closing the loops from last week and given us better Adveer, Indvay and Advni Scenes. Sashaa toh never was in the picture, so pointless wasting time on her SIGH !! 

But WRT to BS , i am happy with THMS , But how can just BS get blamed for the show not performing, At the end of the day, even in todays episode, he shone, inspite of all the Mayhem, he manages to emote and give and outstanding performance. So IMO BS is not going to have any trouble getting more work. He is going to be appreciated no matter what as he is an extraordinary actor. 
i mean getting rave reviews from the likes of Aamir Khan is not a joke. 
i think all actors have hits and flops Even Aamir, Salman , SRK everyone has seen highs and lows So Hota hai, its not the end of the world and he wasn't personally responsible for it. 

WRT GUL and her team, I am just annoyed with the way they have handled Hindu culture. Seriously annoyed. No wonder the show didnt connect with the TRP public, I hope they learn their lesson and tread carefully in the future. 

As of me , i can't wait for BS to come back and to shut his bashers for life. He think he already has with THMS, but trust me he is going to take the TV industry by a storm again very soon. 

Love u yaar, Miss u 🤗 , We are planning on opening a CC, do come and say hello when you find time. I will PM u with the link once it up  ðŸ˜³
Chitra, just watching it made me feel tired.😔 I felt like it was on 10X speed mode. but kya kare.
Chandni must have a jet plane at her disposal...and sniffer like abilities to find Miku. Millionaire blood relation bhai could not find miku...she found him with her psychic powers.

and don't even start on Advay's yo-yo. Virgin me love. Yumm. Unwed mother-f**k you. Ultimately Indian male ego ne dikha di aukad.:((

Just Ritu shivpuri...!!!! Man!!!...jail or no jail, shining dresses or filthy saree...she shone. hats off.
Originally posted by ChitraGS

Hi Peeps how are you , Actually I am bored and deeply offended after today's show !! bored for the obvious reasons, Deeply offended with the way Vedic Brahmin Culture is yet again made fun of !!

So Babua always had a problem with Babui carrying another man's child, Chalo I was right the along in my assumptions, UK RETURN WITH A REGRESSIVE MENTALITY SIGH !!!

He then meets Indrani , WHO IS DOING HER ROSARY IN HER LEFT HAND !!!

ITNA BHI INSULT MAT KARO YAAR HINDU CULTURE KA !!

Mahant ki Patni with a rosary in left hand, This is beyond head banging now !!! there is a rule on how to hold the tulsi or rudrakska or which ever mala you use, in your hand . Right hand , beads on the middle finger, to be rotated with the thumb and one shud take care never to touch the beads with the first finger. Or the little finger, Deep Significance, will have to elaborate later not now. 

Okay the below is me ranting on another attempt at Hindu Mockery, Those of you who are not interested, please skip this part, Thanks

Guys I am not being funny, but did you see those two brahmins poojaris who turn up.

I WANT TO SHOUT BLASPHEMY FROM ROOF TOPS !!!

They were wearing their Janeyu, the sacred thread from RIGHT TO LEFT!!!!  I AM CERTAIN IT IS RIGHT TO LEFT !!! DEFFO !!!

HOW DARE THEY SHOW THIS BLASPHEMY !!! HOW DARE THEY !!!

I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION

HAS GUL MADE THIS SHOW INTENDING TO OFFEND THE BRAHMIN COMMUNITY !!! and the HINDU COMMUNITY IN GENERAL!!!!

You may say, oh but Chitra, they are short on time, NO I AM NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT SORRY !! becaseu they have taken care to Color Co ordinate Ritu's blouse to Advays Suit to Chandinis suitcase, So NO THEY had to take care they were paying attention to detail. SERIOUS DETAIL such as this,

This is not a TRIVIAL THREAD that a Brahmin dons and takes pride in, BTW it is worn by three varnas not just by brahmins. There is a deep Spiritual Significance

Why does one wear a Janeyu, its actually worn by all there varnas, the brahmanas, Kshatriyas ans the Vaishyas.  And always from LEFT TO RIGHT and always should SIT ABOVE THE NAVEL!!!

Why Left to Right ??? There is a reason, this is not some voodoo, some sort of a senseless piece of thread that brahmins wear, there is a deep significance to EVERYTHING IN THE VEDIC CULTURE!! SCIENTIFIC SIGNIFICANCE!!!

YAGNOPAVEETA Or the Janeyu to the Sacred Thread is the 10th of the 16 Samskaras a person, mainly Men undergo, preferably before they hit puberty. Thereby heralding their initiation into SPIRITUAL PRACTICE not RELIGIOUS BUT SPIRITUAL !!!

The thread is a total of Three threads worn together, tho as a celebate the boys only wear one

Indicating the three Devis, who together form the Gayatri, or the Three Gunas Satva rajo tamo or the Three nadis, Ida, Pingala Sushumna or the Three stages of life, Bramhachaya, Grihasta and Vanaprastha ( Because a Sanyasi is never allowed to wear it, so once a person enters Sanyas ashrama he removes the Yagnopaveeta)

It has to Sit on the Left Shoulder, and pass from the HEART or the AGJNA CHAKRA all the way above the NAVEL OR THE MANIPURA CHAKRA !! exactly where the IDA NADI crisscrosses from Ajna to Manipura chakra!!! And around the back, with a  knot on one side called the

BRAMHAGRANTHI !!! THE knot of IGNORANCE that the KUNDALINI ENERGY at the base of the Spine has to pierce before starting her upward journey into the Pituitary Gland and beyond.

THE IGNORANCE THAT I AM THIS BODY AND THIS WORLD IS REAL !!

Why Left To Right ???

The Thread signifies Janhu, or Ganga or Pingala nadi ( Sun Nadi) Nadi can be called nerve, though it a subtler form of a nerve, it is a nuero pathway that joins every cell of the human body to the brain and beyond.

There are meant to be 72,000 nadis in the human body, out of which 16,100 are the most important ( the same number of wives Krishna is meant to have, so its clear they were never talking about 16100 women, but 16100 nadis)

Out of these 3 ARE THE ULTIMATE !! THE IDA THE PINGALA AND THE SUSHUMNA !!!

Which merge at the NASHIKA !! no not Nashik in Maharashtra ( tho we do have a Kumbh mela there , and Godavari is Ganga)  BUT NASHIKA !!! MEANING THE PATHWAY BEHIND UR NOSE

Or in other words, BEHIND THE MEETING POINT OF THE EYEBROWS WEHRE THE AJNA CHAKRA SITS !!

SO WHAT IS SANGAM , TAKE A PLUNGE IN SANGAM and GET RID OF SINS Wehre Ganga , Jamuna and Sarasawathi meet, WE see thousands of people at Prayag, and Allahabad taking a plunge, bull shit , it is not that Sangam that rids the Sins, it is the Sangam behind the Eyebrows, wehre the Kundalini should enter, Where Spiritual Enlightement takes place. THAT IS WEHRE SINS ARE FINALLY WASHED as you are REALISED !!

So  Janeyu is the intiation into the practice of Raising the Kundalini up into the Sushumna all the way to the Nasika so a person can finally take the final Plunge into the Sangam at the AGNA CHAKRA !!

The process involves invoking the SUN or the ATMA the SOUL , but with the practice of BHAKTI and LOVE , Hence sits on the IDA NADI as IDA represents the Moon, or the mother or the emotions in an Individual , the ability to LOVE, Moon is mind, hence mental cases are called as Lunacy, the effects of the moon on the mind.

Sun is practical, Moon is Romantic

Hence also why

RAMA Was a SURYA VANSHI lived on the banks of Sareyu Nadi, a tributary of Ganga again representing Sun was practical , Maryada purushottama

KRISHNA is a CHANDRA VANSHI !!! lived on the banks of Yamuna nadi representing Ida or the Moon !! represented Love, didn't care about his actions and took on the world, Poorna Purushottama.

There is so much significance I don't even know where to start and where to end.

BUT ONE CANNOT MAKE MOCKERY OF THINGS THAT IS BEYOND THEIR PEA BRAINS

It also sits on the left, indicating the wife, as women don't get the time to do austere penances, especially with obligations towards family and children, hence a man wears it on the left, offering his wife half of the fruits of his penance, thereby liberating her along with himself.

Do they even realise when a Brahmana is supposed to wear a Janeyu from right to left?

ONLY DURING PITRI TARPANA!!!! (Offering for the DEAD FAMILY MEMBERS)

Even if Advay was shown wearing it from RIGHT TO LEFT and doing his Parents final rites, I would have applauded it, BUT The brahmin pujaris wearing this thread like this

NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! I AM SORRY!!! GUL NAGMA KHAN!! NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

How dare they insult and offend the GREAT CULTURE OF THE ANCIENT VEDAS!!! I am deeply insulted, offended, disgusted.

Would they had tolerated if a show had insulted any other religion?

Secularism and Tolerance is not just about Hindus respecting other religions, it is about all religions respecting every other religion. It is about accepting a person for who they are.

I don't like it when they bring religion itno shows, as it creates communal feelings IMO

BUT

If they want to bring religion or religious doctrines into a show then it is their RESPONSIBILITY that they take utmost care not to make a MOCKERY OF THE VIEWERS FEELINGS!!!

I AM GLAD THE SHOW FLOPPED!! THE TRP JUNTA ARE NOT FOOLISH AFTER ALL!! TAHNK GOD FOR THAT!!

Edited by Infofan - 6 years ago
Chitra , I didn't want to bother you since you seem very upset  ... I just wanted to mention that In QH , Gul messed up wih Muslim religion too ...she showed a man with two wives which is illegal in India ( as well as most Asian Muslim countries ) .. 1966 family act makes havin two wives illegal ... Anyways , I don't think Gul wanted to disrespect in IPK3,  it could be lack of Indepth knowledge about Vedic religion. ...but she has a tendency to pick on fringe aspect of a religion and showcase that ... Fringe aspect of a religion is very popular in reel life but not in real life ... That's why Nikah was a big hit ( 2 wives ) but in reality 2 wives would drive a sane man insane...😆 And not to mention they would be in jail...

It's good this show came to an end , now everyone can relax and be themselves again ... Hugs ðŸ¤—
Bhag Barun Bhag...

😆

Nice take chitz...

Barun is sooo good yaar...

Hope his next show has a good script...

AdVeer reunion

Finally we saw them reunited
Chandni had found out after searching him a lot
I loved to see Veer whistling that tune
Loved the AdVeer hug