Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

JUNOON : It's Not Human Love

Episode : 82

Part : 1

Episode starts with showing DeePia taking Mythili away from RA... πŸ˜’
Neelambar looks them & then looks at RA.. suddenly he thinks something & asks DeePia to stop.. DeePia turn .. & Neel asks DeePia if there is anything they want to share.. Which he don't know... DeePia looks each other & say in chorus what we know..😲 Means what do u exactly want to know master
Neelambar asks them to make Mythili sit to the wall... DeePia does the same & make her sit near R-A...
Neelambar says RR is connected to both Abhay & Maya.. Once Maya asked me if I can unite them or not.. That time I was also unaware about this (DeePia are confused but listening Neel..πŸ€” while Mythili is still unconscious..)
Neel cont.. but after connecting the past incidents.. I came to know that this all was already decided... When Abhay choose to become a vampire..He was a human... His soul was with him... He became a Vampire but with a soul... & after Maya's death..( Neel's eye sparks in hope.. ).. That day Maya transferred her power to the Padmini's womb but it was Abhay who sacrificed his soul to save the unborn RR unknowingly... ☯️ He choose not to live in the world without Maya.. He was under a coffin like lifeless.. But when Maya arrives With RR... he woke up... His life (Maya) & his soul (RR) make him alive once again when MyRi together entered in the old library...  I thought if I transfer Abhay's soul completely to RR.. Then RR could be saved but now..RR's heart is not working..  Deep says master.. But Abhay.. He can't die n... Make him alive... Neel says Abhay can't die but his condition is worse than death.. His healing power is not working..Now he is a vampire but without powers..& after killing Sid.. I wonder that if anything could be done  or he could be saved.. If Sid is dead then Abhay will die surely if sid is not dead then also Abhay will remain unconscious like this because RR is almost dead ..that's y m asking if both of you have anything to tell.. Anything... ?? β“

Deep tries to remember something & says master! In Mumbai.. Once during an outdoor shoot.. Abhay fainted for the very first time ..  Pia also remembers the dance-seq shoot on hill-station & says u mean this all has started from then.. Deep says Don't know exactly but I think from then only something happened to him... πŸ˜• . Neel asks who were present there at that time.. Deep says when I reached there RR.. Abhay & Mythili were there only.. Neel goes to Mythili & checks her.. Neel smiles a bit & says she is sleeping...😊 he then checks Abhay & gets shocked ...DeePia asks what happened master? Neel smiles again & says now I understood... Abhay's heart is working now ❀️
Neel looks DeePia & says I need a human..Deep comes forward but Neel signs towards Pia.. & tells Deep once u were also in transition stage of vampire, Deep steps back πŸ€”

Neel asks Pia to join the hands of MyRishAbhay.. Pia does the same,Neel sits infront of MyPia & between R-A, He seeks help from god & starts chanting some mantra while keeping his hand on Abhay's chest & on RR's eyes... An aura generates around them & with a force Pia .. Neel.. Deep are pushed away...😳

After a while...
Neel opens his eyes... He finds himself & DeePia outside of the house... DeePia also getup with a little pain in their body.. All come inside to see R-A but doesn't find R-A on ground... Only Mythili is there lying on ground & some ashes around her πŸ˜²

...After one day..Evening...

Dobriyal house... In Aarab's room...
Deep with Shivika & Indiraji are there, Pia comes & says she is resting don't know when will she recover from this shock ...  Indirag looks Aarab & says now Mythili is with us..soon Aarab will be also fine...& I hope Rishabh & Abhay also come back soon ..  

... In Mythili's room...

Mythili opens her eyes & looks around.. It's all dark.. Suddenly Sid's face come in front of her calling "My pretty kitten"..🀑 & she screams in fear..πŸ₯±
All listen her scream in Aarab's room and rush to her room.. Shiva switches on the light.. AniPia try to console her but Mythili keeps repeating He killed them.. He killed them... Indiraji caresses her head & make her sleep...
Deep calls Doc...

... Next scene...

Mythili is still unconscious & everyone is present there! Dr.Aadvika checks Mythili.. All are tensed, Mythili slowly gains conscious & opens her eyes.. Dr. Aadvika asks how are you feeling now? Mythili looks around & she only recall "Sid killing R-A incident" .. & again tells he killed them..He killed them... All looks at her confusingly.. Mythili is totally scared & says Please save them n... Please save them..😭 She tries to get up from bed but Dr. Aadvika holds her & puts an injection...
Dr.Aadvika then turns to indirag & asks about whom is she talking.. Indiraji says Rishabh & Abhay.. Both saved her but now both of them are missing... πŸ˜’
Dr. Aadvika looks at Mythili & says Mythili is in shock.. After seeing several wounds.. I can say that Must be something worsed has happened with her & them.. She has been druged too so, She is going through a mental trauma... Only Rishabh/Abhay presence can bring her out of this condition .. Indiraji is in dilemma..
Dr.Aadvika again says she needs complete rest.. So let her sleep peacefully .. Make sure that noone disturb her... She then excuses herself & leaves... Shiva sits beside Mythili & Says where are you RR..jab tumhari jarurat h to tum nhi ho... Please come back.. I promise I wouldn't hate you.. Please god send him ... Anika tries to console Shiva... While DeePia thinks to contact Neelambar ... Indiraji asks everyone to come out & let Mythili sleep...

...Chand's bunglow...

DeePia arrives there & meet Chand...
Chand is looking sad he says I searched them in every possible place but failed... Don't know where are they! 
Deep tells we don't know.. But I think we should ask master... May be he could help.. Chand tells no master is also unaware of them.. But he has promised me that he will bring both asap..  Pia breaks down & cries.. She says Why all these things are happening with us... First Di & now RR/Abhay .. Deep holds her & tells relax Pia.. Everything will be fine soon! Pia says but what to tell to everyone.. What happened with them.. Ppl will ask more questions with each passing day...& what to tell Padmini aunty .. Chand says Padminiji can understand because she knows a bit about hh...& I have assured her that nothing has happened to RR & he will come back..But m only worried for Mythili..If R-A did not return then... Deep tells no.. They will return... Chand tells I also hope the same but till then will have to handle everything ! DeePia node & leave...

RR mansion.. Night...

Padminiji is talking on phone one by one cont... Cg is also busy in talking on mobile.. Both are looking tensed.. Padmini ji sits on sofa.. Just then her mobile rings.. She receives the call..(Indiraji,from other side)
Indiraji asks if RR returned or not.. Padminig says no.. We are trying to search him BTW How is Mythili now...
Tears come out in Indirag's eyes & she says she is alive that's it only..πŸ˜• Padminig also gets emotional but says god is examining us.. We need to be firm.. Indiraji nodes & cuts the call...

Padmini looks C.g & asks if u get any info.. Cg tells no aunty ji.. M trying and whenever I call someone.. They only ask about the movie ..then chief & all scandals... don't know how to handle everything without chief...
it's his debut movie..but he is missing... What to say to media..Police doesn't want to disclose anything in front of media but I can't hide these things for long... Chief KO to aana hi hoga.. I know mere chief jarur aayenge...πŸ˜’
Padmini ji also nodes... & thinks hope Rishu & Abhay both are fine, Right then C.g gets a call from someone & gets shocked..😲

... Dobriyal house.. Midnight...

...Aarab's room ...
Indirag is sleeping beside Aarab... A person enters the room silently πŸ˜² & puts his hand on Aarab's forehead...& heals the internal injuries...  All medical equipment beeps & start to show perfect reading... 😊
He then moves to go in another room..

... Mythili's room...
The Same person enters her room.. Camera shows his blue eyes only..😳 He talks to her through mind & says "feel me.. All my powers and all my love are just for you. I am here and I will never leave you and go. I am here for you" ...he moves towards her bed & sits beside her.. He kisses on her forehead & says "You are the heartbeat of my incomplete and lifeless life.."❀️ He then notices the wounds on Mythili's arm..& bends to kiss it & it heals.. He then kisses the wound in her palm... and heals it too completely with no marks left.. He says to himself, "Now nobody can keep you away from me..I am here by your side..." He then sit on his knees on ground holding her hand and keep looking at her ...

Another scene... A cave type place...
some veiled men are standing around someone... One of them says he is dead.. While one says no he is alive... I have noticed the movement in his body, Camera shows Siddhartha lying on a big rock unconsciously πŸ˜ˆ

...*****...

MyDriYa thumbnail

Part : 2

... Morning... Dehradun PS...

C.g arrives there with Padminig & goes to Joshi's cabin He asks where is chief..? Padminiji is also excited & asks tell me n where is he?? You only called us .. Now tell me where is he??  Joshi says madam! Please first u sit.. ( C.g & Padminig sit on chair )
Joshi says yesterday night we got a call & then informed u all... he only told that he will come here, Now Media is also here don't know who informed them..."I informed them"😎.. C.g & Padminiji turn back & gets shocked to see the person

RR comes near to them saying I informed them .. Padminig stands & hugs him while crying.. RR wipes her tears & says I hate tears Padmini..😳  Padminig smiles & chides him. C.g also hugs RR in happiness & says chief..πŸ€— Aap Kahan the.. RR pulls his cheek & says did u miss me Chimpu ji..πŸ˜‰  C.g nodes & RR says that's y I love you c.g.. C.g smiles cutely & says aap v n chief πŸ˜ƒ ... Joshi is smiling...
RR looks at him & says Mr. Joshi should we start now.. Media is waiting outside.. I will give my statement in front of everyone.. After that you can take Mythili's statement.. Joshi says but sir she is not in good condition.. RR smiles & says after seeing me, she must be fine πŸ˜³ He goes outside with C.g... Padminig calls Indiraji...

... Dobriyal house... Aarab's room...
Padminiji is sitting near the bed holding Aarab's hand.. Her mobile rings & she receives the call...Padminig happily informs her about RR.. Indiraji gets happy too & stands in happiness but can't & then she realizes that Aarab is holding her hand tightly..She gets more happy & thanks Padminig... She cuts the call & shouts for everyone...πŸ˜›

... Dehradun PS...
A PC type environment is there... RR is standing in front of Media ppl... Chand also arrives there & smiles looking at RR, He also joins RR in PC..
All reporters ask in chorus sir.. RR.. Mr.Rishabh .. Where were you.. Your movie is releasing tommorow but neither you nor any other cast, is promoting it...( RR is listening all this silently.. ) A reporter asks sir where is Heroine..??

... Dobriyal house... Mythili's room..

Mythili awakes & notices that she is in her room... She gets up from bed slowly & moves outside in dilemma...

DeePia .. Shivika & indirag are in Aarab's room .. Indraji tells them about some improvements in Aarab's body.. ShivDeep check the medical-equipment & get happy AniPia feel relaxed Indraji asks Shiva to call Doc.. But
Just then Aarab opens his eyes slowly & looks around.. Everyone get more happy.. Indiraji says I told you all n.. See.. He is fine... Aarab looks all & smiles
ShivDeep hug each other in happiness & AniPia hug Indraji Aarab asks why all of you are here? He then notices medical equipments placed in his room & asks what happened to me?πŸ˜” Indraji ask don't you remember anything? Aarab thinks for a while & tells what do u mean ?? Shiv says You fall down from terrace that night..after DeePia's marriage function... Aarab asks What nonsense? & DeePia got married? 😲 Why No one informed me about it

All are confused.. Pia says I think dad need rest .. Indiraji tells but he is unable to recall anything.. Pia holds indiraji & murmurs MAA I think dad has forgot those incidents... & it's good for him that he didn't remember what happened to him... Buri yaadon KO bhul hi Jana chahiye... Aarab looks at the door & says
Mythili beta.. Why are you standing there? Come here.. Mythili enters & says papa ... Everyone look Mythili with a surprise & then Aarab.. DeePia are also shocked.. Both think in heart both r fine, if Abhay is back...❓
Mythili comes near to them & says.. MAA.. Papa.. she is teary eyed... She hugs him & cries..She recalls Happy moments of DeePia's marriage day & then Sid making her unconscious his torture.. She thinks Maa- Papa has also suffered much after that day...  she looks all medical equipments & gets blur/faded image of "Aarab trying to stop Sid & Sid beating him
She cries more like a child while looking at Aarab... Aarab asks what happened beta? Why are you crying & looking at me like this? She doesn't reply & hugs him again .. Indiraji smiles while hugging Mythili & says now no one will cry.. today is very good day.. I get my family back... Aarab looks at Shiva & says what about your office.. You never missed any chance not to go on work.. Shiva smiles, he also hugs Aarab...& tells papa..Say n.. "I am of no use"πŸ˜ƒ Aarab pats on his head...& says if you still behave like this then forget about Your marriage,Right then Deep gets a call from Joshi & happily tells ok.. Pia asks now what did he say? Did they get any clue about RR/Abhay? Indraji tells RR has already returned Padminiji has already called me & informed me about him... Anika asks then what about Abhay? All gets puzzled Deep tells Insp.Joshi has asked us to watch Tv.. Shiv tells then lets go.. It must be something important.. Aarab in confusion joins them & all go in hall...

Anika switches ON the Tv ..Indirab sit on Sofa while DeePia & Shivika with Mythili stand there attentively..all start to watch RR's live interview...😊

... Dehradun PS...
Media ppl are asking questions back to back & one of them says RR say something.. RR smirks at her & says you all are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher ... If ur questions has ended then only I will tell something... Media ppl keep quiet..
RR tells I am here to give you all a trp-news.. So listen carefully... Mr. V.S.Mehra The New head of Samrat's Production House! He kidnapped Miss.Mythili Dobriyal some days before! All give a shocked reaction & starts gossiping...πŸ₯±
A reporter asks Whattt? How could he kidnapped ? he is in abroad with your girlfriend Natasha RR smirks & tells first of all Natasha is not My girlfriend πŸ˜³ I left her when I realised that she is not a perfect match for me! and V.S.Mehra & Natasha did not go abroad but they were here only.. The all news about V.S & Natasha was created & published by them fakely When Natasha got to know that I do not love her she thought to take revenge from me!.. Another one asks Then What is the motive behind this kidnapping? Why V.S Mehra kidnapped Mythili? Why would he agree to help Natasha khurana...? RR tells V.S was a Psycho he himself don't know what & why he is doing !
Reporter :- where is Miss. Mythili Dobriyal now..?
RR tells Now She is at her home, totally fine & She will also give her statement soon
Reporter :- sir tell us clearly.. U told just now that she was kidnapped... But now telling that she is at home..& where are V.S & Natasha .., if police has arrested them? RR tells we both went to rescue Mythili from V.S... & V.s is ...
Another reporter interrupts asking sir "we both" means? RR tells me & Abhayendra Singh Son of Co-Director Chandra Singh..!
Chand looks RR & thinks why he is talking this all now? Where is Abhay? What happened to him ? πŸ˜• Another reporter asks Why you both went to rescue her? & why not police? Is this any New publicity stunt to make ur film famous?
RR asks do you guys think that m here in police station to crack jokes? stop interrupting me, you will get the all ans..
RR cont.. Police was doing their work in every possible way & at rabbit's speed..πŸ˜† if you guys have any doubt then you guys can asks this to Insp.Joshi directly Insp.Joshi looks RR with nervousness πŸ₯±
Reporter :- Mr.RR.. How did you both become friends suddenly? means You & Mr. Abhay? Actually there was a controversy about you & him while your film shooting na? How he helped you to rescue her from that place? Or you helped him to rescue Miss.Mythili Dobriyal? ANS RR... ANS..
RR says if you guys have some kind of STML.. Short Term memory loss problem.. That was a rumor only & Mr. Abhay only dismissed those rumors... We both were always a friend
Another one says okk sir you & Mr. Abhayendra saved Mythili Dobriyal.. But now where is Mr.Abhayendra Singh? Why he is not here to give statement? If he will send again some recorded C.d.. RR keeps mum for a while & tells HE is NO MORE πŸ˜’ All are taken aback while Chand breaks down, Chand looks RR & RR nodes yes ( In Dobriyal House... Indrab -Shivika-Deepia with Mythili watch this with shaken heartπŸ’” )

Reporter asks What are you saying Mr. RR? Mr.Abhay is no more? Is this any joke? RR tells Not only Abhay but V.S & Natasha too, 
RR gives some pics of burnt house & tells this is the house where V.S made Mythili as hostage! When me & Abhay reached there, we had a fight & in this there we met a fire accident..first V.S killed Natasha in his madness, & then Abhay V.S engaged in a big fight... Me & Mythili escaped from there! But Abhay with V.S got stucked inside
After this, I lost the path & get separated from Mythili.. but Mrs. Piyali Deependra Singh somehow manages to found Mythili & brought her home... RR gives the photos to Insp. Joshi .. Joshi sees the pics.. RR tells I have given that place details to police they will do all procedures soon...
( Padminig is totally skeptical after listening about Abhay & trying to observe things... )
A reporter asks Mr. Chandra how are you feeling now as Your son is no more now.😳 Chand fumes at him πŸ˜‘ & leaves from there silently.. C.g says it's over now.. You guys don't have any courtesy what to ask πŸ€’ A reporter moves C.g aside & says Mr.RR wait for a moment.. one last question ! Will you answer My question? RR smirks and turns towards the person & says it depends on your question.. πŸ˜‰That reporter asks you told us both V.S Natasha kidnapped Miss. Mythili to take revenge from you right? But why they did not try to harm you directly? They used Mythili Dobriyal & you also went to save her like a hero... Kahani thori filmy nhi h ?😳 RR says come to the point.. Reporter asks Do you love her ? RR recalls Mythili-confession..
"Mythili tells I love you.. Yesss I love you both.. Maya loves Abhay.. Mythili loves Rishabh.. & Both are me I am both Maya & Mythili.. So both of you are important to me I don't want to loose anyone.."
The reporter asks Mr.RR.. I asked something.. RR comes out from his thinking & says I don't hate her if it means I love her then yes I love her you all are free to think what u like..😳 Anymore questions?? Reporter smiles & nodes no...
RR asks C.g to take Padminiji home & leaves.. Media ppl start their headlines "A big revelation.. will RR's movie survive with this"? "If it's Love / Hate or Revenge ?"
"Shocking news that shock the film industry?"
"A movie & series of Murders Mystery?"

...Dobriyal house...

Mythili is totally stunned to hear about Abhay... & RR's confession!!  She trips a bit in shock, Right then Anika notices her & holds Mythili.. Pia looks Mythili & thinks is he dead how Abhay is dead( Deep is also in shock & totally broken... He recalls Abhay giving him his locket as his sign... He thinks for a while & then leaves from there..)πŸ˜’
Aarab tells what is RR talking about.. He don't hate her.. It means he love her πŸ₯± ... Indiraji tells u just relax.. He must be kidding.. Shiva tells papa I will tell you everything.. U don't get hyper.. Aarab then looks at Mythili.. Who is in shock.. He goes to her & says beta I know you care for everyone but you should understand.. We can't decide the fate of anyone & RR .. If you too love him then I have no any problem..
Mythili doesn't tell anything & runs to her room ... AniPia follow her while Shiva take confused-Aarab to his room with indiraji... 

.. Chand's bunglow...

Chand is roaming in hall..thinking about RR's word.. He talks to self how could RR say this..!! He didn't even think for a while before saying this..
Chand screams Abhayyy... 😭
Just then Neelambar enters there & puts his hand on Chand's shoulder... Chand looks at Neelambar & says master you told me you will bring them but Abhay didn't return... Neelambar says Chand don't get upset, it's his destiny & Abhay also wanted this only..(Chand looks on..) Abhay wanted to get free from the curse of immortality & he succeeded πŸ˜Š

Scenes in parallel... Mythili's room...
AniPia is sitting around Mythili.. But Mythili is quiet.. Ani says, Mythili say something.. Then only you will feel better please don't take stress now only you have recovered.. Mythili says in dilemma he came here last night...πŸ˜’ !! Anika asks who ?? 😲 Mythili tells Ab... Pia interrupts saying Ani.. first Please bring a glass of water for Di... Anika nodes & goes.. Pia says di RR just said that Abhay is no more.. How could he come... Mythili tells but..  Pia hugs Mythili tightly & both cry πŸ˜­

... In Aarab's room..
Indiraji & Shiva are explaining things to Aarab...
Shiva says Mythili was kidnapped that night after DeePia marriage- function & RR with Abhay rescued her but in this Abhay lost his life & My boss.. that kidnapper V.S too .. Aarab is confused & says but why I didn't remember anything.. indiraji says you just need rest Mr. doctor 😊
( someone rings the Doorbell & Indiraji asks Shiva to open the Door )

Shiva goes & opens the door .. RR enters.. Shiva fakes Smile seeing him.. RR also looks at him & says so this time you are welcoming me Shiva smiles & says what you have done, after that.. RR cuts his talk & says you know n why I did this Shiva is speechless RR smirks & goes upstairs directly to Mythili's room.. Shiva tries to stop him for a while but then goes after him

RR enters Mythili's room & looks MyPia in tears ... Pia looks at RR first & says Di.. RR .. Mythili looks on but then looks away.. Pia says you told that Abhay is dead I was there that time, master told us .. (Pia stops after seeing Shiva coming..) Shiva is about to enter, but collides with Ani coming from another side holding glass of water.. water falls on Shiva's t-shirt.. Ani tells sorry , & then notices RR.. She says let me bring another glass of water for her & leaves from there but Shiva keeps standing there in wet clothes...

RR goes near to MyPia & says what I said is totally correct.. Pia says but you know n.. RR carelesses Pia's forehead & says Pia don't cry like this & ask your Di also not to cry like this... Pia recalls Abhay caressing her like this.. But again she thinks no it's my misconception only She wipes her tears... Her mobile rings & she excuses herself... She is about to go but RR signs her to take Shiva also.. Pia goes to Shiva & says you are wet, go and change .. Shiva murmurs but he is here n.. Pia signs him to leave...  Shiva reluctantly leaves with Pia...πŸ₯± Pia receives the call...

...Another scene...

Chand's bunglow... Deep arrives there in hurry & goes to his room... He starts searching the locket in cupboard & get it... He holds that Locket in between his palm & says you betrayed us Abhay,You can't go like this.. Deep bends down & cry ... Chand enters his room with Neel & Deep looks both... 
Chand smiles & says master has told me everything.. , now I understand why RR did these all things.. Deep is skeptical..Chand tells him something...😲

... Dobriyal house...

RR sits on bed & looks Mythili ..but Mythili ignores him.. RR says if you are not happy that m back ... Mythili says what you said about Abhay... 😑
RR tells that's the truth πŸ˜³ .. Mythili says you promised me that you will take care of him...πŸ˜’ RR tells I did not let Abhay to go He is livi...( RR notices indiraji coming with shivika..) He changes the topic saying he only choose to die.. I didn't do anything  Mythili looks him angrily.. Indiraji comes to RR & happily thanks him .. RR takes her blessings & says I came here to invite you all for tomorrow's party.. I mean after Premier party...
Indiraji tells but how could we celebrate.. Mr. Chandra has just lost his Son.. RR tells I will talk to him... Abhay was also the part of this movie.. He would also wish good for movie.. RR then tries to talk to Mythili but she ignores him.. RR looks Indiraji & tells.. Now it's your responsibility to bring her at party... He again looks at Mythili & says be ready... Our movie is going to release tomorrow.. & leaves...

...*****...

P.S : How was the P.c guys ?? 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Part : 3

... Chand's bunglow ...

Pia is there..she says why did you call me urgently here?  Deep hugs her happily & says master is here .. & he has a very good news..πŸ€— Pia is confused & says good news.. πŸ˜” Both go in a room & meet Neelambar & chand...

After a while...
Pia says we should say this to Di n, Neel says I did my work now it's up to you all.. I don't want to interfere.. Pia says OK I will tell her  Just then RR comes there & says no .. No one will tell her, I will tell her only..
I don't want anyone except you all to know this.. For world the truth is that ABHAY is DEAD 😳! ... Chand goes to RR & says I was angry on you earlier that you don't care about Abhay ? & behaving like a rude.. RR says yes I am .. ! after all m Rishabh Raichand..πŸ˜‰ DeePia are happy seeing RR, Deep runs to RR & hugs him happily, he tells Do you know how much I get hurt ? I can't even accept those words to hear & that too from you .. I mean from RR about Abhay ... Ahh.. Whatever it is but I am happy that you are back.. 😊
RR smiles & says that's why I revealed this truth to you all, Deep gets relief.. He handovers him the locket..& says take this with you.. I don't need any sign.. If I know that you have given this as your last sign.. I wouldn't accept this...
Pia is looking RR cont. & says I should understand it when you arrived at House.. But when will you tell all this to Di... She is very much upset..  RR says tomorrow only

... RR Mansion... Night...

Padminiji is in her room in deep thinking, RR enters slowly & says Maa... Padminiji looks at him with question full eyes! RR says MAA .. I know what r you thinking but don't worry everything is alright now Padmini ji says but you told that Abhay is.. RR says Maa... He is happy wherever he is.. Believe me, if m happy then he must be happy..😳 You don't think that much.. Padminig nodes convincingly.. & hugs RR.. & RR too hugs her. She feels something new in RR's touch & asks are you ok beta? I wanted to ask this in PS also RR looks at her & asks Why maa ? I am totally fine, see m totally perfect ... She says nothing! Let me bring something for you..You must be hungry na RR says yes m very much hungry.. Will eat after a longgg time.😊 Padminig smiles & leaves from there.. RR thinks one can't hide a thing from his maa..☯️ after all she knows each & every movements of her child..

... Dobriyal house...

Mythili is alone in her room.. She thinks why m I angry on RR ? , he is telling the truth but how could master failed to save Abhay.. ? He saved RR only but what was the need of that confession.. ! He didn't care about Abhay.. ? He told me that he will take care of him & now when he is not .. No Abhay must be here only.. I know he came here last night..😳 , RR is telling a lie.. What to do.. She tries to contact Neelambar through telepathy but can't.. She thinks y master is not responding to me πŸ₯±

... Morning ... Dobriyal house...

... Indirab's room...
Indira & Aarab are talking sitting on bed... Aarab says I have forgot many things n.. Indiraji says but you didn't forget us & that is enough for me, Aarab says what about RR & Mythili...
Indiraji tells RR likes Mythili but don't know about Mythili.. I used to thought she loves Abhay but she denied.. Aarab says Abhay!! but now he is no more n & RR is a good person.. Indiraji tells Both were very much concerned about her... The way both rescued Mythili, I am very much thankful to them.. But don't know what Mythili thinks about RR now...  Aarab says If there is no one in her life then RR is a best choice... Indiraji thinks for a while & says give her some time... Now only she has recovered n.. Aarab nodes OK..

...Next scene ... Mythili's room...

Mythili is in her room & ready to go outside... Anika enters & says where are you going now ?? You can't go like this ... Mythili says why ?? Why I can't go Anika drags Mythili towards Window & asks her to see..
Mythili is amazed to see so much crowd of media/Public outside..and local police managing them.. 
Mythili tells what is this ??😲 Ani says they want ur interview.. Ur photos... after all your movie is released today & now you are a public figure..πŸ˜› Deep.. Pia.. Shiva, uncle & Aunty everyone is stuck to TV only ..  Listening reviews & reactions .. , Mythili says let them do, what they want.. I don't want to give any interview ... Ani says but you have to give ur statement at least... insp joshi is also here, he want to take your statement ...  MyKa go downstairs...

... In hall...
Joshi is there with everyone... Joshi looks her & says RR sir was right.. You are totally fine now He forwards his hand & says congrats mam... U r a superstar now.. Mythili shakes hand.. with little hesitation
Joshi asks for her statement..
Mythili says I was sleeping in my room.. Don't know how V.S kidnapped me..! When I woke up, I found myself in that house after that ...etc..(same as RR said)
Mythili signs on the statement & joshi leaves..

Mythili once again looks outside from main door, but unable to go out because of crowd...she thinks what to do now.. How to meet master πŸ₯±

..Evening... RR mansion...

RR is watching TV.. & listening reactions of public.. It shows.. Public are comimg out from the theatre after watching  JUNOON : Ishq Ka πŸ˜›
Some reporters are there & they ask everyone about the movie.. A reporter says after facing much of trouble, the movie has been finally released... Let's know from public if they like it or not... 
A lady says it is superub.. Unexpected story..  A small boy says I love the heroine..❀️ Reporter asks which heroine.. The boy makes faces & says there is only one heroine.. Madhu πŸ˜›

RR hears this & smiles he then goes towards balcony & looks media & crowds outside his house.. 

C.g comes there calling chief , RR asks C.g to brief media everything... Cg happily tells Ji chief Fans are chanting RR's name.. RR just waves his hands & goes inside..  C.g informs media about the premier party at evening... He says Everyone will be there.. including heroine.. So you all can ask ur questions or take pics at the party.. Thank u... πŸ˜Š

...****...

Precap  : Win of Good over Evil  

P.S : any guesses about Abhay ??πŸ˜‰

Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice dear 
Loved it update
Thanks for the PM 
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
am confused what happened? are they both fine... so sad for mythili.

atlast who is that entering her room is it Rishab with Abhay's power they become one... or abhay with rrs body am confused

that monkey donkey sid is alive just unconscious... am going to kill him.

di pls update soon... or i will turn mad
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful very nice update dear
Lovely it update 
Waiting for next update