Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Will update Promo as Deepawali bonus on 11th Oct.. 
18th Oct Episode 71.. As Deepawali gift

Thanks for replying dear waiting for Diwali   n junoon 2⭐️           
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nidhirastogi000

Thanks for replying dear waiting for Diwali   n junoon 2⭐️           

Me too waiting πŸ˜›
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for part now...
Mystery pr mystery..!!!
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dik..

Can't wait for part now...

Mystery pr mystery..!!! πŸ˜†
So many mysteries πŸ˜³ yet to reveal 

Dik.. thumbnail

That's wat make me impatient for the parts..!!😳
MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dik..

That's wat make me impatient for the parts..!!😳

Oh!! Then I will try to update early .. 
MyDriYa thumbnail

Every story has three parts...
The Beginning... πŸ˜Š
The Middle
... & ...
The Twist... πŸ˜‰
Welcome to the Third part  πŸ‘

SEASON 2 Starts πŸ˜›

...********...

JUNOON : It's Not Human Love πŸ˜›

Episode : 71

Part : 1

Camera shows a Ganpathi Bappa Idol inside the Dobriyal house!
Indraji is doing the pooja holding the arthi thal 
Deep & Shivika are there!
Indraji turns & finds everyone...She notices Pia also standing last wearing a simple kurti & jeans.. No mangalsutra or sindoor...  πŸ€“
She puts tilak on Shivika's forehead & they take blessings from her! Then she goes near to Deep & puts tilak on his forehead  asks him to put tilak on Pia's forehead.. πŸ˜Š
Deep nodes & takes sindoor from the arthi thal & about to fill Pia's maang! But Pia steps back & goes upstairs... πŸ˜• Deep looks at her πŸ₯± & then takes blessing from Indraji.. Indraji blesses him & then looks towards upstairs. She gets upset! πŸ˜­ & says Pia is blaming herself for all this...
She then goes upstairs holding the arthi thal.. Deep comes near to Shivika! & tells take care of auntygi Now she needs both of you! Shivika nodes..
Deep leaves from Dobriyal house!

Upstairs Indrab Room..
Indraji opens the door & moves inside! She sits on the bed
Camera shows Aarab, who is lying on the bed unconsciously like a lifeless person... Surviving on life-supporting systems arranged in the room! πŸ˜²
Indiraji puts tilak on Aarab's forehead.. she holds his hand & cries! Shivika enters inside.. Shiva looks both Indrab & gets worried.. He tells Maa.. Indraji looks both Shivika & tells I don't even think in my dreams that we will face these kind of days in our life. Both Shivika hold Indraji's hand.. Anika tells Don't worry maa.. God is with us... .. He will show some path to come out from this pain! 
Indraji careless her head.. Shiva tells maa now come & have some food! It's not good for ur health to keep fast whole day.. But indraji refuses & tells Now I need solution for our all problems & for that I am ready to fight with God..
God has to bring back all happiness to me...
Shiva tells but maa.. She tells don't force me beta.. Anika signs Shiva not to force.. Shiva nodes & tells ok maa it's ur wish I won't complain... I am leaving for office.. U know na I have all the responsibilities of office so I have to go.. She nodes & tells come soon before getting dark.. & again looks Aarab.. Shiva tells ok maa & signs Anika to take care of mom.. Anika assures him.
Shiva leaves from there! Anika looks both Indrab & recalls her happy moments with them!
Indraji tells That day was the worst day.. Everything has changed totally she cries.. πŸ˜­ Anika is helpless that how to console indraji... πŸ˜’
Camera shows Pia listening this all near door..  She too cries & says in heart I am responsible for this... πŸ˜­

Chand's bunglow...
Deep arrives there in car & dials a no. He asks any progress Deep gets upset after hearing the reply...
He comes out of the car & looks at the bunglow which is full of dirt & there is silence only... He sits on ground & tear comes out from his eyes... 
He says that day was supposed to be my best day.. But turned in to the worst day... 

Mythili's room...
Pia is standing near window... She says It all happened because of me... Maa dad.. Everyone & my Maya di... πŸ˜­ All r suffering because of me... She cries hardly... 

Both DeePia recall their day of marriage...

Scene starts in FB

It's morning... πŸ˜Š

Pia comes to Mythili's room & doesn't find her... 
She shouts her name... & Mythili comes out from washroom... Pia says wow di! You r ready... Mythili says yeah after all it's my sister's wedding tomorrow πŸ˜Š & I have only one day to shop...

Pia says okk di.. M coming in just a minute... Pia goes... & Mythili recalls her dream.. πŸ˜²
A dark shadow watching at her ...

She says in heart that was a dream only... But I can't ignore this... I should tell this to Abhay/RR... ?
But again she thinks about DeePia & decides to tell this after marriage..

Chand's bunglow...
Deep is getting ready... Abhay enters his room & tells if you feel anything suspicious then must tell me... Deep nodes & hugs Abhay...  He says jahan Abhay vajan bhay ki jagah to ho hi nhi sakti...πŸ˜† Abhay says m serious... U should be alert... Deep says m serious too...jahan Abhay vahan bhay kyun & leaves 

...Dobriyal house...
MyPia come downstairs & Deep arrives... Shiva also joins them.. Mythili says wait a minute... ShivDeePia ask in chorus wait for what??? 
Just then Anika arrives... Mythili says for Anika πŸ˜Š
Anika smiles & says I thought u forget me in ur happiness & fame...  Mythili hugs her & says sorry ...  How could I forgot you & how could you think like this... You can call me like you used to call bhai ... But nhi... You also didn't bother...
Anika says omg! Mythili is speaking non stop today...   ... Mythili says yes now I know how to make everyone realize their mistake & make them happy too... πŸ˜ƒ DeePia smiles... 
Mythili says okk wait... Wait ...wait a minute.. M Coming ...  She rushes to her room & take out a small box from cupboard 
She comes downstairs & give it too Anika... Ani opens it & finds a gold chain.. Mythili says in low voice "Maa gave it to me to handover to you but I forgot...  Sorry for the late but pls don't complaint to mom" Ani chides her & says it's okk...but this is precious.. How could I ?? Mythili says juskt keep it.. It's for u only.. Jab pura ka pura bhai tumhara h to ye to sirf ek chain hi
h... Mythili notices indiraji coming out from her room... She asks Ani to keep it fast... 
Ani keeps the chain in bag... Indiragi comes there from her room & says what is happening here... Everyone look at her...
Indiraji tells u all r badmash company... All Forgot me.. I am also going with you all... 
Pia says no MAA.. Nothing like that we just thought to shop a bit as wedding is not so grand n.. So only a little bit shopping..  Indiraji says hmmm... & cups Pia's face... She says but I want my daughter to look like a princess πŸ˜Š so we all need to make good preparation for that n... Come on let's go now... 

All leave for shopping...Scene moves in fast forward... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Bg hanste hanste Kat Jaye raste.. 
zindagi yun hi chalte rhe...

Everyone is busy in shopping... 
Shivika is choosing dress for Deepia... & their personal romance is also on.. πŸ˜‰ Mythili diverts indiraji & takes her aside... Abhay is keeping eye on them πŸ˜³

RR is busy in shoot...
Chand is decorating the bunglow & feeling happy ...

BG song cont.. Khushi mile ya gum...
badlenge na hum..
Duniya chahe badalti rahe... πŸ˜Š

Indiraji comes back to ShivDeePiKa & smiles... πŸ˜ƒ

...Evening...Dobriyal house...
Everyone arrive & finds Aarab waiting for them... Indiraji says you came early.. Aarab says yeah! & cooked food too  πŸ˜³
You all must be tired after shopping  So go & refresh.. Then come fast & enjoy my hand made food. Shiva whispers to Indiraji.. Dad is angry with us that's y he cooked n..as we didn't take him with us πŸ˜† .. Indiraji shushes him...& says okkk.
all move upstairs silently...
Aarab smiles internally & thinks sometimes it really feels good to see Indira in silent mode... πŸ˜ƒ
He then notices Mythili & recalls Something.. Aarab asks Mythili to stop & says Mythili I need to talk something.. Mythili says dad! M really tired .. Will talk later... She runs in hurry... 

...it's Night... Wind is blowing slowly...
Two scenes in parallel..
DeePia is awaken in their respective room & both r looking at the sky through window... wind blows gently
BG Gungunati hain yeh hawayein 
Gunuunata hai gagan 
Gaa raha hai yeh sara aalam
Zoobi do.PAram Pum Zoobi doobi 
zoobi doobi pum para Zoobi param pum...

Both lie on bed... thinks about their marriage...
Both blush & close their eyes... β˜ΊοΈ
Both dance in dream 

BG Shaakhon pe pattey gaa rahe hain..
... Phoolon pe bhawre gaa rahe.. 
Deewani kirnein gaa rahi hain...
Yeh panchhi gaa rahe...
Bagiya mein do Phoolon ki Ho rahi hai guftgu ...
Jaisa filmon mein Hota hai Ho raha hai Hu bahoo...
Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum para Zoobi doobi param pum Zoobi doobi zoobi
doobi naache Kyun pagal stupid maan

Pia smiles & holds a pillow tightly...
Deep too smiles & sleeps  πŸ˜›

...*****...

Part : 2

A New Day...

A mandap is shown.. πŸ˜Š Panditji says finally the marriage is completed.. πŸ˜ƒ Everyone claps & bridegroom lifts his sehra... It's RR  with Mythili ... RR says I am your Loyal Husband & will Give you Royal Treatment Biwi.. πŸ˜‰

BG song... 
Tere ishq pe tere vaqt pe bas haq hai mera... 
Bas haq h ek Mera.. 

Both hug each other & RR says you r totally mine Maya... πŸ˜³

"Not Maya it's Alisha.. Alisha.." 

RR comes out of his imagination after hearing Director's word.. 
He completes his dialogue & Director says cut...
RR calls C.g & says C.g what is this.. Before yesterday u made me a good Bro & today a husband.. Aapke is gol mol dimag me kya chal rha h.. C.g says chief I just fullfilled ur wish...ur wish to do some romance.. C.g giggles  RR looks at him & says u forgot about action .. I guess I need to apply it now... Hai n chimpu ji
C.g says I was just kidding but I must say chief u r looking dashing as bridegroom.. RR smirks & says will look even more dashing in my real marriage..😎 C.g giggles again & says but who is Maya chief... RR looks c.g  & c.g says chief.. we r getting late for Deependra marriage... RR says let's go then... otherwise ur teeth will come out today either by excessive laugh or my Punch πŸ˜‰

...Registrar office...

Dobriyal family is there & waiting...
Camera shows Pia wearing a silk Saree.. 

A car arrives & Pia thinks that its Deep's car.. she rushes out... RR comes out with Padminig & C.g

RR congratulates her & says finally u r doing something which Normal girls do.. Pia says hmmm even boys do this .. But dumbo Deep is late... Padminig chides RR & asks Pia not to be angry .. All go inside...
RR's eyes start to search Mythili & finds her behind shiva.. Talking with Anika! Ani sees RR.. & say hi to him...Mythili looks Ani. Ani signs Mythili to look back..
Mythili turns & finds RR staring at her! Eyelock πŸ˜›

RR says if everyone agree then another marriage can happen πŸ˜‰ ...Indira looks at RR πŸ˜ˆ Padminig looks RR & RR says I mean Shiva & Anika...😳 Aarab laughs & says nice one.. πŸ˜†
Padminig asks to call Deep & when is he coming??
Just then Deep comes with chand & says m here m here...😊

Pia looks at him with angry face..😑 Deep holds his ears & says sorry.. All proceed towards Registrar cabin... 
Registrar asks them to sign on paper...
Pia signs it first .. πŸ˜Š Deep takes the pen & about to sign but stops in between & says Pia just want to share something..  Aarab & indirag looks on...😲 Mythili comes forward & says Deep.. Any problem.. Deep says it's between me & Pia..
I need to clear something.. Pia is confused ... 
Both come outside .. Deep says Pia I just want to confess one thing.. Pia is in dilemma... Deep says with hesitation... I..I...I just want to say that before u I had crush on someone.. But I swear that was a crush only.. Pia shouts what?? Who was she.. ? If u still used to meet her... πŸ˜‘ Deep says u know her.. Pia is shocked I know? Who..  Deep says Nayasha !!!
Pia looks Deep with a shock mix confused expression..πŸ₯±  Deep tries to explain .. He says I was with them that time & the way she used to fight with Siddhartha.. I started to like her but it wasn't love... & when she attacked On me & Mythili...after that I hate her only  Pia says with anger from now there shouldnot be any relationship with her.. Neither Love nor hate She holds his collar... Deep says it's not love... try to understand.. It was just attraction type... attraction only... Pia gives him a angry look & then brusts out in laugh...πŸ˜†  Deep gives a helpless look & Pia hugs him.. She says so My dumbo used to like the vamp.. Not bad good choice...  Now what .. Still want to Go after her..πŸ˜‰ Deep tightens his grip around Pia's waist & says no... Not at
all... Pia says then let's go n complete the formalities...My sweet Dumbo... Shiva comes there & coughs.. DeePia try to become Normal.. Shiva says both of you come here for this..Can't wait till marriage..πŸ˜‰ Pia says ur friend is so impatience... Trio go inside...

RR comes near to Mythili & says aaj meri v shaadi ho gyi... πŸ˜‰Mythili looks on...πŸ€” RR says in shoot.. My first experience 
Mythili says I need to talk to you & Abhay... I guess something bad is going to happen.. RR says hmmm... A guy is going to loose his azaadi.. That's it..  Mythili kicks on RR's feet & stammers m serious...😑 Just then Shiva turns & finds Mythili with RR & he fumes a bit seeing RR! & says aa gya bodyguard ...  RR notices him & asks Mythili why always ur brother gives a Romantic look  while looking at me?😳 Mythili looks RR 
RR says tell ur brother not to stare at me like this because hereafter I m ur bodyguard 24*7 .. Mythili tells you never miss a chance to tease My brother! RR smiles 

Registrar completes the formalities & Deep signs on the paper.. All claps... πŸ‘
DeePia exchange garlands... 
Indiragi says I have arranged a small get together at home so pls Come with us... Chand says but you didn't inform about it earlier... Aarab says my wife can organize party even in a sneezing moment...she likes to do party.. Oops parties... πŸ˜ƒ 
Indirji looks at Aarab with a fuming expression... All start to leave..

RR goes to Chand & asks about Abhay... Chand signs outside...
( camera shows Abhay outside in car watching them all...) πŸ˜Ž

He then says we thought Sid can attack or do something so we need to be alert... RR tells actually I want to ask something.. If u know who is Drisha?? 
Chand says Drisha?? Who is she.. ? πŸ˜² Don't know.. Y r u asking..? RR says hmmm... If u don't know then I need to ask this to right person.. & I know he knows everything... 

RR goes to padminiji & tells I will join u & C.g later at Dobriyal house... He then goes in opposite direction... towards Abhay's car. Mythili notices this & tries to go there but she feels that someone is standing behind her very close... She turns to see but no one is there... πŸ˜• She turns back & doesn't find RishAbhay... πŸ˜² Just then Someone puts his hand on her shoulder..  Mythili turns & smiles πŸ˜Š
She says Ahh! dad! Everyone is waiting for us let's go... Aarab stops her & says Aryan called me.. (Mythili's expression changes... πŸ˜³ )
Aarab again tells .. Aryan thanked you.. Mythili just smiles & says With a little shock expression... It means Aryan is fine πŸ˜Š.. Aarab says Mythili m ur dad... I know u r hiding something.. Aryan is also hiding something that's y he asked me not to reveal about him but he thanked you specially & also told me about Abhay/RR.. Tell me What you trio r doing secretly..?? Mythili holds Aarab's hand & says dad! We r not doing anything... & it's not the right time or place to discuss these things... Today we should celebrate πŸ˜Š Aarab says I know.. But we need to talk on this... Mythili nodes okk πŸ₯±
Both go towards car & leave with everyone...

...****...

Part : 3

... Dobriyal house ...
Indiraji is busy in making arrangements for dinner... MyKa are helping her...  While Aarab..Padminig... C.g...DeePia... Chand & some other people are gathered in hall... Mythili looks at the Door & thinks where are both... Just then light went off & Shiva announces everyone to sit as there is something special for his friend Deependra...All r surprised...😊 & sit aside... MyKa &
Indirag too come out from kitchen to see ...
A spot light falls on DeePia & then Another one on Shiva... 

Shiva signs towards DeePia & sings 

"vo pehli baar jab dono mile... 
Hui thi takrar jab dono mile 
(Deep shows him a punch & Mythili says right bro.. Both used to collide only πŸ˜†  )

Shiva again sings  
"Dheere dheere pyaar k phul khile or 
ho gya Deep ka Dil  deewana ... 
Hota h pyaar kya,Ye Pia ne jaanaaa...  
Pia blushes...Everyone clap... & Shiva says oho.. That's not the end.. Now I will show Deep's present condition... πŸ˜³
Shiva plays music...

Song starts...
Aanhh!!! It's He on the track Lets Go! 
He's Sexy sexy  
He's Sexy sexy He's Sexy sexy Attention!!

Shiva drags Deep in center... 
Song cont... Ishq ka rog hai yeh.. 
Aisa jog hai yeh Isse bachne ka Abb.. 
asaar najar nahi aata...
Kuch Yaar Nazar nahi aata...
Ghar bar nazar nahi aata...
Sansar nazar nahi aata...
Jab pyaar hota hai...

Deep tries to go n sit but Shiva stops & humms

Kuch Yaar Nazar nahi aata
Ghar bar nazar nahi aata ... 
Sansar nazar nahi aata
Jab pyaar hota hai 

Song ends..

Deep feels a bit awkward & blushes too... He hugs Shiva & says in his ear now you wait .. 
What I do in ur marriage... 
Indiraji says nice Shiva.. πŸ˜Š Aarab says after all he is my... No no.. Ur son Indira... A party person  πŸ˜†
Indiraji says okk it's enough, now it's time for dinner... Chand says let me call Abhay... He excuses himself & comes out...

Next scene...
A little far from Dobriyal house... A car stops there & camera shows RishAbhay together... πŸ˜›
Abhay says we are near to house.. You can go..
RR says who told you that I came here with you to go alone... You are also coming with me.. Abhay looks RR & says if you really think that I don't understand y did you come with me... But I won't ans any questions...  RR says I was expecting this only but won't give up ... I want to know about Your family & Drisha... tell me who is Drisha... Abhay is shocked to hear "Drisha" Abhay recalls some blur images of a girl... she tells I trust you.. πŸ˜Š

RR tells I have a strong feeling that you have some connection with this Drisha! Don't know why am I feeling like this..
Abhay again recalls blur images of a burning house... 
RR says tell me who is she... Abhay fumes & says I don't know any Drisha... & am not interested in all this...  Let's go now.. Abhay drives off the car in full speed...

... Outside Dobriyal house...
RishAbhay arrive there in car & finds Chand outside... Chand feels happy to see both of them...& asks them to come inside... Abhay says people will doubt on us if we go together like this.. They will try to know more n more about you & Me ..
RR says it doesn't make any difference..& you have right to live freely... Abhay looks RR & then Trio moves towards Dobriyal house 

Inside House... Dinner is finished & All are talking happily.. Deep asks Mythili so what is next? We all have finished dinner too! Mythili tells I know both of you are not happy as we could not celebrate this moment on large scale πŸ˜•
DeePia tells nothing like that.. We are enjoying this moment too and everyone's safety is only important now! Just waiting for next surprise.. Mythili nodes yes but.. thinks what to do now? How to make everyone happy? πŸ₯±
Just then...A woman's voice comes from somewhere & she asks everyone to sit on their respective places.. Everyone gets confused but all sit on their places!  The woman comes infront of everyone covering her fully with shawl..   Everyone looks that woman with confusion 

RishAbhay & Chand enters inside ... & Abhay gets alert to see that woman.. πŸ˜²
Mythili gets happy... While some people are shocked to see RishAbhay together  they whisper both are look alike..

...Music starts ...
La la la la la la la la ho gayi re
Behja behja behja behja ho gayi re
Uhuh.. Uhuh..

The woman coughes & drags Mythili in center & asks her..HUN TUSSI VI GAO NA.. 
(Mythili gets little bit confused but she too cont sings with that woman..)

"La la la la la la la la ho gayi re
Behja behja behja behja ho gayi re..

Now The woman removes her shawal- it's Anika πŸ˜Š

Everyone is suprised seeing her & start to clap for them.. Both Myka starts dancing happily 
RR-Abhay smile & Abhay feels relax.. πŸ˜Š

Song cont...Kudi hui mutiyaar
aayi roop ki bahaar
kar haar te singaar
jab nikli bazaar
Toh.. La la la la la la la la ho gayi re

(DeePia look eachother & blush)  
Munde huye pareshaan
dekh roop ki dukaan
bole bhaari hai samaan
lenge bech ke makeen

Both Myka drags Pia in center & Pia starts to sing & dance looking towards Deep 

Dekhe mujhko wo aane bahaane
Peeche aaye gali naapta
munda hai wo ya jhokha hawa ka
kya pata.. πŸ˜‰
Yu lage har ghadi har jagah wo
jaise mujko rahe dhoondta
munda hai wo ya jhokha hawa ka
kya pata..
Yu lage har ghadi har jagah wo
jaise mujko rahe dhoondta

(Both Myka tells in chorus-Oye Balle...)
Ho.. Peeche bhi naa chhode mera
(Deep smiles seeing Pia )
chup bhi na tode
keh bhi na paaye dil wali, wo sawaali..
Mera dil ka.. Mere dil ka hua aisa mehram
thoda thoda pyaar aa gaya..

Now Anika comes in between MyPia & start to sing & dance looking towards Shiva & she acts like him  

ek gabru jawaan aise hua beimaan
bandook teekhi taan
bola lootunga samaan

Shiva smiles seeing Anika imitating like him )

Mythi comes in between AniPia & looks towards both RishAbhay... she starts dancing & song cont ...
Jaane kaise hai uske iraade
main na jaanu wo kya chahta
dhoondhe uski nigaahein kya mujhe
kya pata..

(AniPia tells in chorus-Oye Balle Balle..)
Socha keh do badan pe tu mera
yun chhuri si nazar na chala
dhoondhe uski nigaahein kya mujhe mein
kya pata..

RishAbhay smiles seeing her singing happily.. πŸ˜³
Mythili cont singing..

Ho.. Ek tak dekhe mujhe  
thandi saasein leke
karte ho jaise rakhwaali.. wo sawaali..
Mera dil ka..
Mere dil ka hua aisa mehram
thoda thoda pyaar aa gaya..

Everyone join them.. Indirab & Padminiji too join them... C.g Also πŸ˜Š Shiva starts to click their pictures! AniMyPia pose for pic πŸ˜› Myka drag DeePia in center & start to dance around them!
DeePia feels more happy seeing all πŸ˜ƒ

Performance ends πŸ˜ƒ

Camera shows everyone looking happy & A dark shadow eyeing on Dobriyal house from little far from the house  πŸ˜²

...*****...

No precap πŸ˜³

Edited by MyDriYa - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

MyDriYa thumbnail
Finally Updated it.. πŸ˜Š
There must be many questions in ur mind guys.. But for now tell me what do u guys think.. What happened with Mr.Aarab.. Why Pia is blaming herself.. If anyone is dead?? Tell me ur Guesses 
Dik.. thumbnail
Awesome update.. 
Beginning toh ekdm khatarnak.. bt end main ake it was a lite n happy update.. loved the song selection..!!!
Dik.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Finally Updated it.. πŸ˜Š

There must be many questions in ur mind guys.. But for now tell me what do u guys think.. What happened with Mr.Aarab.. Why Pia is blaming herself.. If anyone is dead?? Tell me ur Guesses 

Questions toh bahut sare hai..!!!
Was arnab attacked by HH n sid ? Usko sach pta chalgya..??
Pia.. wala no idea.