Arshi : In Love with Billionaire [Part-4]

---tinni--- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
                Part-1

@Raizada Penthouse Mumbai, around 6 am;

A tall dark and devastatingly handsome man in late 20s was sleeping peacefully on his king size bed. The sharp shilling of alarm buzz of telling 6 in the morning made his sleep disturb.  He opened his eyes ignoring the headache at the result of his too much to drink of last night in the party. Because Arnav Singh Raizada was very punctual with time; he always made sure he never slept past 6 on weekdays no matter with whom he shared the bed and his lazy mornings were only for the weekend.

He sat on the bed lazily and stretched his taut muscles while noticed a naked hot chick lying in the bed. Oh he almost forgot about her, his occasional one night stands. He took his blackberry from the nightstand and He glanced through his schedule for the day. He saw around 9:30am conference call with Vibrant Group regarding Shipment of Cloths Accessories, next meeting held in Singania Co. at 12 pm, then 3pm meeting with Dream Group regarding fabrics and 5:30pm video Conference with Mr. Yang. He was about to get out of the bed when he was pulled back to the bed by the hot chick.

Chick " Let go back to bed baby ... And how about round three ? " seductively

He knew what she meant but he had no interest in two night stands. He was always into one night stands; never slept with same woman for second time in his life.

Arnav in cold voice " Maria will have your cloths washed and ironed. The car will be waiting outside when you ready to leave "  shoving her off her went to the bathroom to freshen up

After 10 minutes when came he out of the bathroom, he saw the bed empty. He went to his wardrobe and took out his jogging gear. Then he quickly changed into his jogging gear and went out for his early morning jog as it always gave him a sense of peace in his hectic life.

After his one hour morning jog he came back. He went to bathroom and took a good hot shower. He came out of the bathroom in a towel around his waist. He got dressed in black Armani suit with white shirt. He looked at his watch and saw one hour left for the meeting to start. He went to dining area for his breakfast. He saw Maria arranging his breakfast on table. He sat on his usual seat and started having his toast and juice. After finishing his breakfast he left for AR.

Ignoring all the greetings from staffs Arnav entered his cabin; opens his laptop and check his emails. After few second his father Yash Singh Raizada entered his cabin.

Yash " Hey Son, Good Morning "

Arnav " Good Morning Dad "

Yash " Son you should come and visit your mother sometimes she worries about you dying single for the rest of your life. Your mother thinks she will die without seeing her daughter-in-law and also grandchildren. Her words not mine "

Arnav " I am a busy man dad, I don't have time for marriage or girlfriend. Love is a waste of time. And time is money " in agitated voice

Yash " Well that something I disagree Son. See when you find the right girl like I found your mother, then you will give it all just to be with her "

Arnav " I doubt it Dad " chuckled

@Singhania Mansion Mumbai, around 11:20 am;

A drop dead gorgeous girl in her early 20s was sleeping peacefully in her warm and comfy bed dreaming of chocolates and ice-creams until disturbed by a phone ringing on its high pitch like it's calling her to wake up. She pulled herself out of the soft covers and put her phone towards her ear. Before she could say a word, angry voice of her best friend Meera's  at the other end of the line greeted her.

Meera " Khushi ... Don't tell me you were sleeping until I called you "

Khushi " Yes yawning  Why are you disturbing my sleep in this early morning ? " pouting

Meera " Khushi it's not early morning! It's already 11:20  ... And  please don't tell me you forgot about it " cried

Khushi " About what ? " sleepishly

Meera " Are you kidding me? "

Khushi " Come on! Just tell me. If it's nothing then I am going back to sleep " sleepily rolling in her soft silky bed

Meera " Khushi today is your first day of work in your brother's company and you have a important meeting to attain. Remember " in sarcasm " I called you to wish you good luck "

Khushi " Ah the meeting... " in half awake but in few seconds fully awake it hit what Meera talking " Shit! Shit! I am dead late. Thank you for reminding me bye" cut the call without letting Meera lecture more

Khushi hurriedly got out of the silk covers and went to the bathroom. She took the quickest shower in 5 minutes and came out wrapping a towel around myself. She put on a body hugging white shirt paired with a grey knee length pencil skirt. She blow dried her hair and left them open doing little curls at the end. She did minimal makeup consisting of eyeliner with a slight wing to make enhanced her green hazal eyes and lips with red lip gloss; put on a pair of pearl earrings and Gucci watch; lastly put on black heals.

Khushi  looked at her Gucci watch " Oh my god! It's already 11:50 ... I'm running late  " taking her channel bag stormed out of mansion

Khushi drove her black BMW breaking all traffic rule; covered the 50 minutes distance just in 20 minutes. When she reached to Singhania Co., she was already 12 minutes late for meeting. She hurriedly rushed inside the elevator pushed the 35th floor.

INDEX

Character Sketch

Part-2

Part-3

Part-4

Edited by ---tinni--- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! great update, well written! 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da note 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome one..
thanks for pm!

!
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8