bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone...

I am Kuku... I have been following this show since the beginning... Like you all, even I am confused on what is happening. So, here is my take.

I think, Deep's plan is identity theft. He is going to marry Tara by giving her Arohi's identity, and proving Arohi is the serial killer, Tara. Tara might have been following Arohi and would have learned her mannerisms. So, at the time of murders, Deep would act as Arohi's alibi, proving there are two. Then he would prove that the real Arohi is Tara, and Tara is Arohi. So, Arohi goes to jail as Tara and Tara would marry Deep as Arohi with a clean slate. But, I wonder how Deep is going to stop Tara from killing again. I think that is the "dhoka" Deep mentions in the promo. After doing everything to give Tara a new beginning, Tara would continue to kill, which Deep might end up getting framed for.

I am still curious to, Tara who kills people that cheat, why hasn't she killed Deep for cheating Arohi? And she is supporting him in cheating Arohi? So, she is not only a serial killer but also a hypocrite. Or would it be, after framing Arohi, Tara would try to kill Deep for cheating Arohi? That being the "Dhoka"?

Is it only me, or does anyone else felt that Laksh is actually acting, and he is in cohorts with Deep/Tara in framing Arohi?

Would love to read your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting take but still wondering why Deep has to save Tara? She has killed so many and Tara defo has some motive behind every murder. What's the reason and why Deep never tried stopping her?
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Paramdewani

Interesting take but still wondering why Deep has to save Tara? She has killed so many and Tara defo has some motive behind every murder. What's the reason and why Deep never tried stopping her?

yeah.. why would he support her killing... maybe he is a psychoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and that is how they met🀣... or maybe Tara was always a little unstable... and he did something (read cheat) and tht tipped her over and made her a serial killer.. so he feels he needs to protect her and take care of it.
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting take 😊 and quite possible one too...

I agree with you in Mr. Ladies perfume (inspector) part, there is something quite fishy about. I think he is in cahoots with Deep-Tara. His and Deep's scenes looks so staged and his words always have some underlying message, which he is trying to relay to Deep...

How can Deep fall in love with Tara, knowing she could be danger to his family and also to him in future...

A silly thought came into my mind that, maybe someone very close to Deep is with Tara that's why he is supporting her, to keep his dear one safe.. ...

After marriage, maybe Tara hurt or kill Deep's dear one, resulting in "Dhoka" dialogue
ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is so much suspense in this story that understand what to say will wait for episode to air
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting... I've read so many predictions of the story arc but still I'm clueless what's gonna happen next... 
Is it only me, or does anyone else felt that Laksh is actually acting, and he is in cohorts with Deep/Tara in framing Arohi?

Count me in... Every character is suspicious πŸ˜³

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This sounds amazing, but still i need more clearafication on Deep's part. Why he's helping Tara? πŸ˜• 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VK_Sibling_Love

Interesting take 😊 and quite possible one too...

I agree with you in Mr. Ladies perfume (inspector) part, there is something quite fishy about. I think he is in cahoots with Deep-Tara. His and Deep's scenes looks so staged and his words always have some underlying message, which he is trying to relay to Deep...

How can Deep fall in love with Tara, knowing she could be danger to his family and also to him in future...

A silly thought came into my mind that, maybe someone very close to Deep is with Tara that's why he is supporting her, to keep his dear one safe.. ...

After marriage, maybe Tara hurt or kill Deep's dear one, resulting in "Dhoka" dialogue

@Bold: May be only an emotional connection could be the reason. πŸ€” Deep doesn't seems harmful from any angle πŸ˜•
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
as per the story descriptions and Arjun's interview he had said Deep is a person who would go to any length for his commitments, so just to save Tara, Deep will be trapping arohi. i dont think deep is majboor in any way. rather Deep is a manipulator.
Laksh is dont think is ally of deep or Tara, but would be a good twist if he too is an ally
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great take! I guess we'll know more as the story unfolds.. As of now, I'm hooked!!!