Anamika Majumdar episode scripted

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't mean to hurt anyone but after watching the Anamika Majumdar's episode i have this feeling of unsurety and doubt.
She was not confident in the high value questions. Her reasonings were not making any sense.
She was describing about one option and finally locking another.
It didn't feel right to me.
Am I the only one with this feeling? 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
how it is possible to show something scripted when public are also sitting there in kbc set .will not public in kbc set protest if any dishonest thing shown in kbc set

moreover scription is not possible because   they choose contestant by fastest finger .then contestant who give answer in minimum time call immediately to sit at hot seat and all this happen in front of audience who sit in kbc set.so is it possible to write scripts in front of audience .can kbc producer do such dare thing in front of audience and moreover neither Amitabh has idea nor producer has idea who will be next fasted finger contestant so how it is possible to script for particular contestant .

another thing contestant who is selected by fasted finger contest is immediately taken to hot seat there is no time left between fastest finger contest and contestant taken to hot seat so how it it is possible to script in zero time between fastest finger contest and contestant taken to hot seat that too in front of audienceEdited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No, you are not alone... It was like 50 lakh and 1 crore was gifted to her.. ðŸ˜†
Clear hints were given ... Itna bhi luck kaam nahi karta yaar..  ðŸĪĢ
yeh toh hadd hi ho gayi... ðŸĪŠ
gold21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, it was scripted. I think she was given all questions before hand and was told to do some drama.
That's why she would go around other answers and then lock something totally different.
She was also murmuring nonsense abt other answers.
Am very disappointed.
Nehajayant89 thumbnail
I totally agree... Entire episode was looking so scripted.I felt she knew the ans already. 
No body I know agree with me,  I am glad I found this page. 
U have to have a sad story to get into KBC and win money... ðŸ˜­ KBC is not the same as it used to be earlier. 

risha_krp thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikkumal

No. You are not the only one. KBC is doing a really bad job this year. Most of the contestants are are from some NGOs or sponsored. The whole show is looking fake. They are not even making an effort to make it seem real.

Anamika's episode was totally fake to the core. Everybody I know who saw the episode felt like that.

Seriously!
risha_krp thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

No, you are not alone... It was like 50 lakh and 1 crore was gifted to her.. ðŸ˜†

Clear hints were given ... Itna bhi luck kaam nahi karta yaar..  ðŸĪĢ
yeh toh hadd hi ho gayi... ðŸĪŠ

Yeah.. It was frustrating !
risha_krp thumbnail
Originally posted by: gold21

Yes, it was scripted. I think she was given all questions before hand and was told to do some drama.
That's why she would go around other answers and then lock something totally different.
She was also murmuring nonsense abt other answers.
Am very disappointed.

Yeah.. In that 1 crore question about constitution if India.. She kept on saying Abanindranath Tagore, Shantiniketan and blah blah..
And finally when it came to locking the answer, went for Nandalal Bose!
And AB is like "yeah you said Shantiniketan. Very good!"
ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜•
risha_krp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nehajayant89

I totally agree... Entire episode was looking so scripted.I felt she knew the ans already. 

No body I know agree with me,  I am glad I found this page. 
U have to have a sad story to get into KBC and win money... ðŸ˜­ KBC is not the same as it used to be earlier. 

Even I was feeling shocked and confused and hence thought of making this post.
Glad to find we are not alone!
risha_krp thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

how it is possible to show something scripted when public are also sitting there in kbc set .will not public in kbc set protest if any dishonest thing shown in kbc set

moreover scription is not possible because   they choose contestant by fastest finger .then contestant who give answer in minimum time call immediately to sit at hot seat and all this happen in front of audience who sit in kbc set.so is it possible to write scripts in front of audience .can kbc producer do such dare thing in front of audience and moreover neither Amitabh has idea nor producer has idea who will be next fasted finger contestant so how it is possible to script for particular contestant .

another thing contestant who is selected by fasted finger contest is immediately taken to hot seat there is no time left between fastest finger contest and contestant taken to hot seat so how it it is possible to script in zero time between fastest finger contest and contestant taken to hot seat that too in front of audience

When I said "scripted", I didn't mean that there was literally a script for them to follow.
What I meant was, the episode was fixed. Majumdar was deliberately made a crorepati.
Don't know the reason but might be to boost the TRP, which I think worked. It created a buzz and lot of people watched this particular episode.
Now again, don't jump on me that how can say that, I don't have any proof.
This was only my gut feeling after watching both the episodes. Mainly the last two questions (50lakhs and 1 crore) triggered this feeling in me.

PS: @Bold You really think there is no gap between fastest finger first and hot seat?
The whole shoot for 1 episode takes 8-10 hours to finish. There are time gaps between everything. For example, AB's makeup is touched upon after each shot.