Tanuja could have said...

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Yesterday, rishi was asking her repeatedly why she left him, she could have told him the exact reason.  CVs want to drag, so not revealing. If for once tanuja tells him clearly what she saw, we can see story moving...till then it will be only dragging and dragging unless netra truth comes out in front of them...really want to see the story moving and not going round and round...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
True yar jab bhi rishi pochta hai k tanuja tum mujhe chor kr ku gaye bus tanuja ko bed wali flash dakha daity hai I am too much irritating with that flash now ku dikhaty hai bar bar 🤪 🤬 tanuja ake bar btaye to da hi rishi ko but wo bolti hi nai is k agy kuch offcourse ku boly gi cv dragging jo krwany chahti hai itni mu hai bus jo itni time sy solve hi nai ho rhi 🤢 pka chipkali jo letter likhy gi kahi gum ho jaye ga or phir tanu ya rishi mein sy koi pry ga.
Animeshkrasha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess ki some tanshi wisher would get the letter and when about to read..something will happen that do not read it and the letter will be lost for some time..that would be cvs way of dragging the story...
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Since CVs are fond of dragging, they utilize every chance to drag, so why would they show Tanuja revealing that I just wish Nethra's letter to reveal the truth this week. If that happens, it would be immense for us.
mohsin.gamer33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tanuja ko lagta ha Rishi ko sub pata ha os raat ka  wo jan ky natak krta ha bhola bacha bnta ha ky ose kuch ni pata ðŸ˜†
  Baqi humare Cvs the great is bar umeed to ha dekho kaya krte hain ...

Edited by mohsin.gamer33 - 6 years ago
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Yesterday, rishi was asking her repeatedly why she left him, she could have told him the exact reason. CVs want to drag, so not revealing. If for once tanuja tells him clearly what she saw, we can see story moving...till then it will be only dragging and dragging unless netra truth comes out in front of them...really want to see the story moving and not going round and round...

But i guess she told him about that on railway station but he didn't get that and slapped her for that.nothing happened if tanuja told him about that bcz rishi trusts netra.
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari454

But i guess she told him about that on railway station but he didn't get that and slapped her for that.nothing happened if tanuja told him about that bcz rishi trusts netra.

So pin point you're Pari. I think all of us were forgetting that slap of Rishi.