03.10.2017:Written Update: Zindagi Ki Mehek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

The actor playing Ravan refuses to continue the act saying he is a serious actor and here family drama is going on. Shaurya recalls his conversation with Ajay and how he mentioned that Mehek will be alive till the three idols are not burnt. He concludes that Mehek must be inside the idol of Ravan. Jeevan threatens the actor playing Ravan telling him he has to do the drama. The actor playing Ravan refuses to relent. The actor starts running away and the Sharma family chase him around. Shaurya rushes off the stage and pushes past the crowd. He runs to the place where idol of Ravan  is kept. Ajay too is rushing to the location.

Ajay steps out from the Ravan idol and berates Shaurya for betraying him and lights up the Ravan idol. He and his brother escape from that place. Shaurya screams for Mehek and jumps to save her. He brings Mehek out of the idol. They hug. The Sharma family reach the location and see Meher and Shaurya together. Shaurya notices Ajay and aims an arrow with its tip on fire at him. He then rushes after Ajay and beats him up. Ajay tries to retaliate but fails. Thereafter Shaurya hands Ajay over to the cops. 

Pammi, Nikki and Rohit try to run but cops catch them as well. Nikki protests and says that Ajay kidnapped her too and that she is innocent. Pammi says stop this drama. Rohit tells the cops that he didnt do anything & that he is just Ajay's cousin. Inspector says you all are going to police station. Mehek says one minute, she stares at Ajay. Ajay thinks maybe Mehek will forgive them and let them go again. Mehek slaps Ajay across the face. He fumes on her and says that he wont spare her. Mahek says if you raise your eye at us again then I wont slap you but rather kill you. Inspector asks the Sharma family to file FIR against them. Khurana asks cops to keep Ajay in check. Cop assures that they have proof against Ajay and company and they are going to jail. Ravi goes to file FIR. Mehek walks upto Shaurya and hugs him. Shaurya says I love you, nobody will come between us again. Mehek says no more drama, we will live with peace and love now. Shaurya says I promise my love that we will only smile now, Mehek hugs him again and smiles.

Mehek comes to Khanna house with family. PD does her aarti and thanks Shaurya for bringing her laddoo back. Mehek says I am hero for not nothing. Harish says everything is normal so lets have dinner together. Awara says I will prepare it. All sit down. Shaurya sits beside Mehek and tries to hold her hand but she jerks her hand away. Karuna notices. Shaurya leaves Mehek's hand and notices all are looking at them. Karuna tells Shaurya-Mehek that they can go to their room and rest. She will send dinner there. Shaurya takes Mehek to their room. Mehek starts leaving but suddenly feels dizzy and falls unconscious. Shaurya rushes her to the room and calls doctor.

Doctor checks Mehek and says she has dehydration due to exhaustion. Shaurya asks Mehek to take medicine but she refuses. Shaurya says you said no more drama and I will be best husband now. PD says move away, we will take care of Mehek & says that Mehek will go with them. Shaurya is shocked. PD reminds him that he and Mehek got divorced. Kanta says PD is right. Karuna tells Shaurya this was all his own deed and he has to pay the price. Shaurya is confused. Jeevan says if you want our daughter then ask for our daughter's hand again and take her from our house with pride. Dolly asks Shaurya to say yes. Shaurya is tense. Mehek says Mr. Khanna this is all a result of your plans and everyone laugh.

Sharma family bring Mehek to Sharma house. Kanta opens the house and is emotional to return. Ravi tells Mehek that she will have to wait till tomorrow to meet Shaurya. Jeevan says we have got peace after long time. Having own house is better. He asks Mehek but she is busy in her phone. Jeevan asks if she is alright? Balwant says it was our excuse to keep you here. Mehek says I was waiting for this moment and prayed to return to you all. Kanta says forget past as a bad dream and get fresh. Ravi brings tea for everyone and asks Mehek to drink it and be fresh. Ravi says Mehek will cook. Mansi says she is ill. Mehek agrees to cook. Right then Ratan comes there with his wife and is happy to see Mehek. Mehek says I will make something for all. Sheetal comes there too and tries to meet Sonal but Sonal says Mehek I am coming with you. Sheetal tries to stop Sonal and hints. Mehek thinks why Sheetal is stopping Sonal? Sonal doesnt listen to Sheetal and goes with Mehek.

Part 2

In kitchen, Nehal tells Mehek that she didnt even go on honeymoon. Sonal says now everything is alright. Shaurya will take her tomorrow and they will be in constant honeymoon mode. Mehek says I wil become Kaali mata if you tease. Sonal and Nehal leave. Shaurya calls Mehek and says first that monkey Ajay took you away from me and now your family members. There are so many villains in the story. Mehek says you are the villain of your story. This is all because of your messed up plans. 

Part 3

Shaurya says he will listen to Mehek from now on but tonight she will have to listen to him. He says he will come to meet her at night. Mehek says I might come for 2 minutes out of pity. Shaurya says I wont follow your conditions. Mehek says if you threaten me then I wont marry you. Shaurya says please come to meet me. Mehek says I will be with you tomorrow so why you have to meet me at night like some high school teenager? Shaurya says fine, I am the romantic one and you are useless in it. He asks her to give her a kiss. Mehek says I will be kissing the phone so its useless. Shaurya says you are not romantic at all. Mehek tells Shaurya to find someone romantic and modern like himself and she will find some boring guy for herself. Shaurya says she belongs to him and she is stuck with him so she better start practicing romance. Mehek laughs. Mehek notices someone outside the window and thinks who it is? She decides to find out.

Precap -- Shaurya tells the Sharma family that he will take Mehek from there but he will enter the house only on the condition that the son of this house i.e. Mohit will touch my feet and bring me inside. Mohit steps out from behind Shaurya. All are shocked to see Mohit. Mehek is teary eyed seeing him.

Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks Armu for the written update.😊