Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I watched the 2 episodes and this show had great start. I lve the cast. It gives an impression of being depressing but it's an average show with a decent storyline. I looove Imran Ashraf and surprisingly he has chemistry with Rubab. 
Just, I also feel a bit uncomfy about the title. But guess that's the main thing about the show.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm assuming its rabab's character's way of saying I dont want to be a mother if I only give birth to girls? 😆
That's the story I got from the Promos...

Her mother isn't allowed to bless her / visit her during her pregnancy because she didn't give birth to any sons...

and I guess Rabab's gonna give birth to a daughter, and she'll be forced to either leave the baby or abort it..and then she won't want to be a mom anymore..

_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I watched the 2 episodes and this show had great start. I lve the cast. It gives an impression of being depressing but it's an average show with a decent storyline. I looove Imran Ashraf and surprisingly he has chemistry with Rubab. 

Just, I also feel a bit uncomfy about the title. But guess that's the main thing about the show.

maybe thats the marketing strategy. You are forced to pay attention to an absurd title 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Exactly Tabs, if you will see the epis you will get to know. It's almost the same story with some bits here n there. But the screenplay and acting is strong.

What I deducted from the promos was that Rabab n Ali Abbas will be in love n will get married but his mom will create a fuss cuz of having a son laaazmi ! But in the show Rabab actually hates Ali Abbas so it's more painful for her to be in that situation. 

But kher I feel this show will be fine. Let's see. I seriously need to find an addiction like KNK ðŸ˜•
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

maybe thats the marketing strategy. You are forced to pay attention to an absurd title 😆

On point ðŸ¤£
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Exactly Tabs, if you will see the epis you will get to know. It's almost the same story with some bits here n there. But the screenplay and acting is strong.

What I deducted from the promos was that Rabab n Ali Abbas will be in love n will get married but his mom will create a fuss cuz of having a son laaazmi ! But in the show Rabab actually hates Ali Abbas so it's more painful for her to be in that situation. 

But kher I feel this show will be fine. Let's see. I seriously need to find an addiction like KNK ðŸ˜•

really? Promos are so misleading nowadays...i found the promos for most shows either great and then the show is not good or vice versa. 😆
I have found no addiction replacement for KNK-- either ...have resorted to Indian and Turkish, even Korean dramas ðŸ¤” ...Guess we'll have to wait till Mahtemaam

Waise, this show is a Soap or under 30 show?  Rabab mostly does soaps na?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
It's like KNK. Same timings same days. Biweekly.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's like KNK. Same timings same days. Biweekly.

KNK used to air on Mon-Tues. MMNBC airs on Wed-Thurs. 
Thank you for the short review. I just love knowing about serials which I don't watch. sometimes after reading I start watching. like what happened in KNK, which I started watching after 17 episodes.😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Okay so the story is a bit similar to other shows as in it's typical but it's executed quite well. 
The scene where Rabab is scolding Imran and says main doli nai sooli charh rahi hoon ! So goood !!

But I love Rabab's character. So strong. I loved how she didn't give away any detail to Maham even after being so depressed ! Thumbs up for that !

For a while I thought Imran will agree to do what Maham asked him to do.. but guess he did right by not letting her interfere.

Maham is so wicked lol ! Such a despo ! Jibran doesn't even give her bhao and she is dying to marry him lmao !

Loved how Imran said to Maham " ek kaam karogi mera, DAFA ho jao yahan se ! " ðŸ¤£

And I so laughed at how Jibran got Baba ji ka thullu after shadi ! He did zabardasti and at wedding night he got nothing loool so jokes ! 

I may be the only one but I like this show :P
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@rising ash.. how are u watching it.. its pretty lame...