October 2nd, 2017 : Bindusar & Dharma - "It's complicated...

ChillCat thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

So Chitra and Bhadraketu returned just in time for some Baroquesque drama.

Everything that ensued after; all those loud proclamations about "jisse prem kiya usise vivah kiya" and sundry, most certainly would have been deemed blasphemous in any medieval King's court, let alone in that of the grand Monarch Chandragupta Maurya's.

However, we know only too well by now, this show stands for chemistry more than history πŸ˜‰ Therefore, I sigh in resignation, and get on with my business πŸ˜›

Before I miss, Bhadraketu looked absolutely peachy! Those deep, expressive, light coloured eyes are to die for πŸ˜³

My heart went out to Kartikeya though. Poor chap. First a forced and overnight change in status from Single to Married. And then to add salt to the wound, Dharma, his childhood crush, is also forced to marry on the same day, at the same damn mandap! Wow 

But without a doubt, today's man of the match (eh, episode) has to be Bindusar 2.0 !

That unexpected hug 

I can see great promise of an electric chemistry waiting to happen, much like their very young royal parents πŸ˜³

Nandini slapping Dharma seems justified at this point, given the grim situation. She made complete sense. Court gossip wouldn't consider D's sacrifice. It would only revolve around "the lofty ambitions" of an impoverished Brahmin girl.

However, with both Chandra and Bindusar on their side, their bigger worries have already been taken care of. The more trivial set of things, like manipulations by the Greek ladies and insults by Moora or Charu may result in a tear or two. Or better still, some karara comebacks! That would be interesting 

I hope not for Dharma to be turned into another sappy and whimpering FL. She has swag, please use her swag dear CVs πŸ˜³

And obviously that letter was not to be found. Gosh someone please kill this Helena woman! She deserves some nice, gory medieval punishments!

What would Dharma's fate be, if you ask me. Well, if history is followed, she might be reduced to playing the royal hair-dresser for Bindusar, a status his other queens had pushed her into, so she would not get the young king's attention in any way, which she ultimately did, thanks to her talent, beauty and dignity. However, those circumstances had been entirely different. Bindusar had not been formally introduced to Dharma, thus he had no recognition of her as his betrothed queen.

In case of this serial, they may either show a conniving Bindusar pretending to be all nice and noble, but actually plotting revenge on the side. Or quite the opposite. Perhaps a budding friendship is on its way...we may get to see how Bindusar finally discovers a confidante in his new wife...a realization that may happen invariably just a day before the marriage is slated to its annullment πŸ˜‰

One thing is for sure though, forum friends. Bindusar will marry Dharma once again. This vivah will unquestionably happen again, this time with happier faces. See Ekta, you are so predictable πŸ˜†

However, I do feel slightly bad for Charu. The poor girl seems seriously infatuated at this point. Little does she realize, she has just been sentenced to ajeevan friendzone by her lovely destiny 

By the way, this Adonis chap is such a ham no! An easy cringe, mostly funny... albeit in a weird slapsticky way.

Aur haan, ye Malayketu aur uska background music kabhi baaz nahi ayenge!

Episode rating:

Edited by ChillCat - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You really made me laugh...πŸ˜†...
Seriously its hard to believe thay he has changed ..

Instead of taunting and abusing Dharma he hugged her...Nasha zyada chad gaya kya...Either he is thinking that this matriage is invalid or he is planning revenge...Still hard to believe this calm Bindusar...πŸ˜†...Feel bad for Charumati...I belive she will be another Helena...Helena ...I love her...too smart ...that she can fool the king and the yuvraj πŸ˜†...Karthkey ...poor guy...thats what happens whne one cant take decisions for oneself...And Dharma ...I love her character...I hope it remains luke that...But I think she will be the first one to fall in love...πŸ˜‰...because Bindusar is a tubelight when it comes to love...πŸ˜†...Adornus...only character which makes me laugh...πŸ˜†

History...woh kya hota hai...

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
may be everyone including dharma  got 440V ka jhatka to see bindusar ka "newly aavtaar" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well i m doubting on bindusar ...he was acting like normal but after watching that scene again on tv i was feeling his feeling was genuineπŸ˜•  they way he said... dharma u saved maghad honored ...its look real   may be he will be blast when his dearest daddy refuse his proposal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

btw anyone notice... helena instigate bindusar but bindusar par koi asar nhi hua..πŸ˜† so bindusar blindly helena ko follow nhi karta h...πŸ˜†  drama hi shi but he used his own brain πŸ˜† reason may be becoz bindusa knows chitra loves bhadra so πŸ€” 

i found bindusar character is so complicated..πŸ€“ itna bhi easy nhi h bindusar k character ko samjhna...afterall hero bhi wahi h aur villain bhi wahi h. πŸ˜†
 and yes paka bindusar will marry dharma once again 😳but usm abhi bahaut time lagega πŸ˜†

Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
ChillCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

.And Dharma ...I love her character...I hope it remains luke that...But I think she will be the first one to fall in love...πŸ˜‰...because Bindusar is a tubelight when it comes to love...πŸ˜†

🀣

But uska bhi din aayega, wo bhi chamkega πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChillCat

🀣

But uska bhi din aayega, wo bhi chamkega πŸ˜†

Chamak le...Koi problem nahi hai...But apne pitaji ki tarah majnu ki Aulaad na bane...bas yehi dua hai ...πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Chamak le...Koi problem nahi hai...But apne pitaji ki tarah majnu ki Aulaad na bane...bas yehi dua hai ...πŸ˜†

@bold true πŸ€£ yeh dua hai humare Ekta se...in majnu ki list main bindusar ka kabhi na naam aaye πŸ˜†
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  Can't wait for more.
ChillCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@bold true πŸ€£ yeh dua hai humare Ekta se...in majnu ki list main bindusar ka kabhi na naam aaye πŸ˜†

Ab toh bhool jao, show hi khatam hone wala hai 
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChillCat

Ab toh bhool jao, show hi khatam hone wala hai 

koi nahi...just want a proper ending for Bindusar Dharma ...πŸ˜†...Just want him to return to tv soon with a new project...Because he is a good performer...