Here's my take based on the promo!

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So this serial was advertised as Deep and Arohi's love story! So I think it is that.

The lady calling herself Arohi - is NOT Arohi - she is perhaps "Tara" and pretending to take on the identity of Arohi and  committing all the murders - She is probably a long lost twin or just a look alike who is also responsible for the deaths of her parents.

Now Deep and the real Arohi (now known as tara) are in love - but their life is up in the air with this look alike committing murders and the police being after deep's wife! So they make a plan to expose the true murderer ..

so basically the murderer who is a look alike of deep's wife/lover has taken on the identity of Arohi ..she even has the brother and his wife think that she's the real one - reason I feel this is because they have shown the killer instinct in her ...and also her fear of the police etc ..hopefully all that was not just an eyewash for the audience ..

i'm really liking the way the story is proceeding ..it's quite thrilling for indian TV standards ..hope it holds up and doesn't fall apart ..!! ..looking forward to see how it goes!

would live to hear other forum members thoughts ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I have felt at times that there is already a swap between two ladies.

In fact I have even thought what if Aarohi(The one having a family and a BF who is killed) is the serial killer..it may sound quite weird but what if that is the case 😳. What if she has killed her BF...even more weird

But I want unexpected twists in the story to make it fascinating and exciting for the viewersEdited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
brishtii78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The promo has Deep telling Arohi that the plan has worked... and she says Not Arohi.., Tara. So I'm thinking Deep is also involved in all this murders??? Maybe Deep and Tara both are murderes and then somehow they see Arohi in shimla so Deep goes after her... acts to be in love with her only to have her get arrested by the police. In that way Tara and him are safe? I dont know... i dont even know if im making any sense. its very confusing but loving every epi.Edited by brishtii78 - 6 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brishtii78

The promo has Deep telling Arohi that the plan has worked... and she says Not Arohi.., Tara. So I'm thinking Deep is also involved in all this murders??? Maybe Deep and Tara both are murderes and tgen somehow they see Arohi in shimla so Deep goes after her... acts to be in love with ger only to gave ger get arrested by the police. In that way Tara and him are safe? I dont know... i dont even know if im making any sense. its very confusing but loving every epi.

this is the plot
brishtii78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It might be... but then Tara will cheat Deep and get him arrested for all those murders. Thats when he'll realize what he did to Arohi... fall in love with her again and this time genuinely, try to win her love back and together they will catch the real culprit... Tara.
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brishtii78

It might be... but then Tara will cheat Deep and get him arrested for all those murders. Thats when he'll realize what he did to Arohi... fall in love with her again and this time genuinely, try to win her love back and together they will catch the real culprit... Tara.

So brishtii you were right when you said double role :))) ..So I'm confused about what happened today!! ..I'm not super good at understanding Hindi so perhaps I didn't get it right ..but from what I understood  - Someone helped Arohi escape from prison ..and brought her to the mandap ..and deep's marriage was with Arohi, right? ..though the person in the bedroom was Tara!! and Arohi after the wedding was waiting in some other room?? 

So deep and Arohi are in this together ...Guessing he had something to do with Vishal's murder ..So is it the CVs intention to show Deep also as a psychopath?? because he has to be one in order to pardon and support Tara after knowing all she does, correct?? ..Also what is the need to marry "arohi" if the idea was to frame her for Tara's murders ...The police were closing in on her anyway ..he could have helped hand her over easily, no?! ..

Very confusing - hope it's well planned :) and also hope there's a reason why those two women look identical :)