Not Long Before Hina End Up Crying ~

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It wouldn't be long before somebody say something to Hina and she she end up crying. I hope the show make her strong as she kinda look emotional with her crying in previous show (KKK) because somebody said something about her : \
Hope she knows people gonna judge and pass comments on her here. Including the inmates "friends", who'll turn against her at some point of time in the future πŸ˜†

So Ms.Hina Khan - - shut off your water tap and get your bandook ready! Dhiskiyaon-dhishkiyaon

Bandook teri laila for this seasonπŸ₯³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously if she really wants to go with the flag of girl power she needs to be strong but she looks quite sensitive to me. Esp after watching in kkk8. Hope here she doesnt  just sit and cry. I might like her but no water works
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
crying is ok  as long u keep it short and less frequent   .. dont want another aashka pls .. 
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Seriously if she really wants to go with the flag of girl power she needs to be strong but she looks quite sensitive to me. Esp after watching in kkk8. Hope here she doesnt  just sit and cry. I might like her but no water works

Right..πŸ‘πŸΌ
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

totally agreed , bat bat rona dhona , it is not girl power ...iyea kamjorio ka nishani ..should be like lopa in kkk .. dat sunne ki bad bhi sare cheese sportingly lena ... Hina should be like that ..then Girls Power will be proof
Tris007 thumbnail

I know one can get emotional and end up crying for many reasons actually, but if Hina wants to show she has power as a girl then she needs to get stronger when taking criticism. Especially in BB. 'Cause I'll give you guarantee Khan, you'll be criticized. A lot.
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BLRbabe--

crying is ok  as long u keep it short and less frequent   .. dont want another aashka pls .. 

Lol the way Aashka got scared of Imam though πŸ€£ Her reaction scared me πŸ˜† Crying is okay, true. Just not on every little thing that goes against her πŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I remember when Rithvik in KKK said something which Hina didn't like, she started crying. Crying is a good technique to get footage in BB house, however, she might be labelled as the 'cry-bahu' of the house. Just see the way how Salman was making fun of her crying in the opening episode. She will have break the stereo-typed image of hers' in BB house. 
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

totally agreed , bat bat rona dhona , it is not girl power ...iyea kamjorio ka nishani ..should be like lopa in kkk .. dat sunne ki bad bhi sare cheese sportingly lena ... Hina should be like that ..then Girls Power will be proof

As long as Hina doesn't spread her make up on her face like Lopa πŸ˜† Or be like Urvashi. The most strongest lady of BB House till now! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Get-Lost

I remember when Rithvik in KKK said something which Hina didn't like, she started crying. Crying is a good technique to get footage in BB house, however, she might be labelled as the 'cry-bahu' of the house. Just see the way how Salman was making fun of her crying in the opening episode. She will have break the stereo-typed image of hers' in BB house. 

@Bold: Yup that's what I am talking about! Hina got emotional while defending herself. I don't want her to cry every time she's defending herself :0 Crying technique only looks good when crying alone though. While defending oneself, umm it just makes one look weak. And yes you're right, she'll be labled as the "crying bahu". If she wants to do something other than being in a saas bahu drama in the future, she better not cry in everything. *shrugs*