RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I used to be a total shilpa fan before and hated vikas now i just dont like either of them. Shilpa was trying to be angoori bhabi way to hard and it rubbed me off the wrong way.

Priyank looks quiet i have not seen splits so i duno how he will be
those two dangal aunties both look annoying

😆I liked how over energetic akash was he reminds me of ali
hithen i ddn expect much from but he seems funny too

i dont like hina😆 i want her to go back to spain 
out of all the neighbors the most spiteful was the suit guy he wanted to wash all of them ehehe

I dont expect much of that young girl with the plait
that guy who won some other reality show was annoying

benafsha gives me last seasons google grls vibes i cant rem google girls name lol.. But at the same time she tried to do bani's look.

dancer girl and dis seasons swami i am nutral about.
😆i am super excited for this season sorry if i missed anyone out those are all i rem

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tht plait girl jyoti reminds me of last year's master...forgot his name. Out of the 4 padosis the two guys were good and bold. The other two wont stay long...my guess. No one like manveer or manu this yr. The celebs look stronger this yr...tht wrestling girl who fought with puneesh, sounded like jagga...looks like she will pick up fights unnecessarily. I did not like Puneesh at all. 
Ben reminded me of nitibha...tht google girl. Priyank looked too sweet to b in biggboss. Vikas and Shilpa not sure , they might surpise us.Together they will make the celebs very strong.

Hina and Hiten r my favourites as of now and in commoners tht guy luv. Lets c how the show goes.

Edited by sheda - 6 years ago
RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheda

Tht plait girl jyoti reminds me of last year's master...forgot his name. Out of the 4 padosis the two guys were good and bold. The other two wont stay long...my guess. No one like manveer or manu this yr. The celebs look stronger this yr...tht wrestling girl who fought with puneesh, sounded like jagga...looks like she will pick up fights unnecessarily. I did not like Puneesh at all. 

Ben reminded me of nitibha...tht google girl. Priyank looked too sweet to b in biggboss. Vikas and Shilpa not sure , they might surpise us.Together they will make the celebs very strong.

Hina and Hiten r my favourites as of now and in commoners tht guy luv. Lets c how the show goes.

Naveen but master ji was a syko lol ðŸ˜† dya u rem shant samundar
Hina looked scared worried yday😆
That fighting aunty ðŸ˜†and dubai contest winner make a nice match
priyank looks like he will get bullied😆how awkward was his scene with salman and ben

bambole thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting for that sadhu women to do some drama like om swami , it will be fun. 
RKDEWAANA thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambole

waiting for that sadhu women to do some drama like om swami , it will be fun. 

I liked how that padosi asked her to tell her about them and she ddn no wat to say😆